Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:38 AM

“i’ll Shoot You And Nothing Will Happen” – Sambo’s Police Guard Tells AIT Staff - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “i’ll Shoot You And Nothing Will Happen” – Sambo’s Police Guard Tells AIT Staff (2058 Views)

Troops Demolish Boko Haram Guard Post In Sambisa, Kill Insurgents [PHO / Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise / I’ll Ban Importation Of Rice, Tomato If Elected –Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i’ll Shoot You And Nothing Will Happen” – Sambo’s Police Guard Tells AIT Staff by mrthad: 11:55pm On Nov 15, 2014
Journalists on their way to cover the presentation and acceptance of the presidential expression of interest and nomination form of the Speaker, House of Representatives, Aminu Waziri Tambuwal, narrowly escaped being shot as they were attacked by the security details attached to the Vice-President, Namadi Sambo yesterday. The Nation reports that a convoy of the reporters
Re: “i’ll Shoot You And Nothing Will Happen” – Sambo’s Police Guard Tells AIT Staff by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 16, 2014
Him too wan do like chris brown's neighbor
Oya pull the trigger make we see [b]ONISOKUSO OSHI[\b]
Him too wan do like chris brown's neighbor 
Oya pull the trigger make we see ONISOKUSO OSHI
Re: “i’ll Shoot You And Nothing Will Happen” – Sambo’s Police Guard Tells AIT Staff by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 16, 2014
but it is true.. a police man can shoot you worse that can happen is that he will be transfered but will return after a few months long after your body has rotted 6 ft under
Re: “i’ll Shoot You And Nothing Will Happen” – Sambo’s Police Guard Tells AIT Staff by Nobody: 1:02am On Nov 16, 2014
Naija
Re: “i’ll Shoot You And Nothing Will Happen” – Sambo’s Police Guard Tells AIT Staff by gbodimowo(m): 1:33am On Nov 16, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]

Sause or I don't belive it
Re: “i’ll Shoot You And Nothing Will Happen” – Sambo’s Police Guard Tells AIT Staff by xpac01(m): 4:18am On Nov 16, 2014
Era of beating and shooting... K.
Re: “i’ll Shoot You And Nothing Will Happen” – Sambo’s Police Guard Tells AIT Staff by dew1: 6:10am On Nov 16, 2014
Sambo?
Re: “i’ll Shoot You And Nothing Will Happen” – Sambo’s Police Guard Tells AIT Staff by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 16, 2014
nigerian politicians are the real boko haram..
Re: “i’ll Shoot You And Nothing Will Happen” – Sambo’s Police Guard Tells AIT Staff by MyMouth(m): 10:21am On Nov 16, 2014
Wetin concern me? After all, Sambo na PDP and AIT na the media arm or branch of the PDP. So therefore if e happen, na family matter e go be.

2 Likes

Re: “i’ll Shoot You And Nothing Will Happen” – Sambo’s Police Guard Tells AIT Staff by abokikhalifa: 11:08am On Nov 16, 2014
In a democralise setting? DEMO-CRAIZ
Re: “i’ll Shoot You And Nothing Will Happen” – Sambo’s Police Guard Tells AIT Staff by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 16, 2014
Barbaric country...
Re: “i’ll Shoot You And Nothing Will Happen” – Sambo’s Police Guard Tells AIT Staff by binie: 1:27pm On Nov 16, 2014
Please Nigerians, lets all go out and Vote Vincent Enyeama right now for the BBC African Footballer of the year... with just 2 clicks. He deserves it. http://bbc.co.uk/sport/football/african/afoty-vote/2014-nojs

(1) (Reply)

President Goodluck Jonathan Can’t Control His Wife, Patience / Military Men All Around PH 'cos Of Alleged Mass Protest By Amaechi / FG Makes List Of Four INEC Commissioners That Will Succeed Jega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.