Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Unmarried Men Afraid Of Been Fathers......why?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Unmarried Men Afraid Of Been Fathers......why?? (547 Views)

Are You Afraid Of Night? / Are You Afraid To Fly In An Airplane? / Nland Cult:"so Called Founding Fathers Who Run Rackets In Nairaland. . .e.g Odia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unmarried Men Afraid Of Been Fathers......why?? by fynnDeinte: 12:18am On Nov 16, 2014
Why do guys INITIALLY try to chicken out when their ladies tell them they are pregnant!!! I have seen severally some male folks "not married" will be emotionally fried all because his GF is carrying His baby which HE is not ready for....leaving the girl to do the emotional battle and looking for solution knowing that both of them are not ready for what's next. I bet you as soon as the solution is rendered HE will be the one to "JUMP START" the whole process again making the same mistake all over again..*not using RUBBER or most importantly ABSTAINERS if e go let do Well sha all I can say Is a woman's mind is more stronger than that of a man.....and her heart is more loving than that of a man
Re: Unmarried Men Afraid Of Been Fathers......why?? by clara472: 12:43am On Nov 16, 2014
not ready for that type of responsibility
Re: Unmarried Men Afraid Of Been Fathers......why?? by fynnDeinte: 12:51am On Nov 16, 2014
clara472:
not ready for that type of responsibility
. Why get involved in the first place
Re: Unmarried Men Afraid Of Been Fathers......why?? by eddyline(m): 12:51am On Nov 16, 2014
Co's condoms are cheaper than Pampers
Re: Unmarried Men Afraid Of Been Fathers......why?? by fynnDeinte: 1:00am On Nov 16, 2014
eddyline:
Co's condoms are cheaper than Pampers
. If the CONDOM was used then we won't be talking about keeping and not keeping the baby
Re: Unmarried Men Afraid Of Been Fathers......why?? by eddyline(m): 2:34am On Nov 16, 2014
fynnDeinte:
. If the CONDOM was used then we won't be talking about keeping and not keeping the baby
OK, topic said unmarried men afraid of being fathers, didn't read through keeping or not keeping the baby. my bad.

1 Like

Re: Unmarried Men Afraid Of Been Fathers......why?? by fynnDeinte: 9:00am On Nov 16, 2014
eddyline:

OK, topic said unmarried men afraid of being fathers, didn't read through keeping or not keeping the baby. my bad.
. Apology accepted #dancing zulezu

(1) (Reply)

Leiutenant Killed By Boko Haram During Attempt To Recapture Chibok Today / TIME Magazine Names Ebola Fighters As 2014’s “person Of The Year” / Gospel Artiste, Yinka Ayefele Shares Pictures Of Accident That Put Him In Wheelc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.