Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

We Will Negotiate With Genuine Boko Haram If We Take Over Power-by Lai Mohammed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Negotiate With Genuine Boko Haram If We Take Over Power-by Lai Mohammed (4149 Views)

Buhari Will Negotiate For Fresh Loan In China - Lai Mohammed / How Nigerians, Others React To 'meeting Dec Deadline Target' Goof By Lai Muhamed / We Will Negotiate With Subsidy Cabal - Okonjo-iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Negotiate With Genuine Boko Haram If We Take Over Power-by Lai Mohammed by chimerase2: 8:55am On Nov 16, 2014
Is now obvious
Need I say anytin? undecided

1 Like

Re: We Will Negotiate With Genuine Boko Haram If We Take Over Power-by Lai Mohammed by pendy79: 8:59am On Nov 16, 2014
BlackTechnology:

undecided this one is drunk this early morning.

If GEJ wants to destabilize the North it will be the NorthWest where majority are Muslims and not North East where about 30%-50% are Christians and pro-GEJ due to religious affiliation.

Truly pendy you need to restudy Nigeria again

You're the one who need to end the hangover from the kaikai you had all through last night because you're speaking incoherently out of line. Don't you think your response is indeed not inline with my post? So youre the drunk one here? Well a drunk don't always know he is, a gutter is a swimming pool to them.

Go through my post and read the gibberish in your mention and see if it makes sense. What concerns me with where GEJ should destabilize? Is that in correlation with what I wrote at all?

If you think the people in the North Central will vote GEJ simply because he has a permanent suite in Israel then you're living in illusion and need to think properly.

GEJ will win Gombe, Kwara, Kogi, FCT, Nasarawa, Taraba simply because he is a Christian not because he has anything to show them as meaningful development he has brought there.

I guess the Bombs of Boko Haram is selective of Muslims and Christians. Not everyone reason and think like your folks, some crave performance over religious sentiments.
Re: We Will Negotiate With Genuine Boko Haram If We Take Over Power-by Lai Mohammed by major466(m): 9:10am On Nov 16, 2014
Am not surprised. That is the koko plan of APC. Aiding and abetting.
Based on observation, I discovered that APC seem to have a foreknowledge of an impending attack by boko haram. They seem to know when, where, and how boko haram will carry out an attack. Do you remember the abduction of Chibok school girls? When the federal government and concern citizens including myself were expressing doubt about the possibility and circumstances surrounding the abduction of the girls in a state government school, APC immediately formed the BBOG (APC Protest Arm) and sang the loudest through Twitter that the girls were kidnapped and blamed GEJ for the abduction. How did they know the girls were really kidnapped when everyone else was expressing doubts? Your guess is as good as mine.

4 Likes

Re: We Will Negotiate With Genuine Boko Haram If We Take Over Power-by Lai Mohammed by Osakah24(m): 9:35am On Nov 16, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

We all know what followed the statement of Azazi that the PDP was behind Boko Haram: he was killed in a plane crash. The innocent Governor Patrick Yakowa of Kaduna State was not even spared.
When Azazi said that, KwanKwaoso,wamakko,Amaechi,Tambuwal,and the rest where also in pdp,Who knows if they where the ones he was referring to?.

4 Likes

Re: We Will Negotiate With Genuine Boko Haram If We Take Over Power-by Lai Mohammed by Nctrice(m): 9:38am On Nov 16, 2014
you are kidding me? When I say APC controls Boko Haram people take my comments lightly

2 Likes

Re: We Will Negotiate With Genuine Boko Haram If We Take Over Power-by Lai Mohammed by talktimi(m): 10:56am On Nov 16, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

No. The PDP should do a soul searching or will be made to, when the ICC comes in. The statement that the nation would be made ungovernable in 2011 if power didn't return to the north was made by a BoT member of the PDP, Lawal Kaita.
you're right, even my man Atiku has questions to answer about some incendiary comments he made in 2011
Re: We Will Negotiate With Genuine Boko Haram If We Take Over Power-by Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 16, 2014
So he even knw d genuine bokoharam members.

I smell something fishy

1 Like

Re: We Will Negotiate With Genuine Boko Haram If We Take Over Power-by Lai Mohammed by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:42pm On Nov 16, 2014
talktimi:
you're right, even my man Atiku has questions to answer about some incendiary comments he made in 2011
Jonathan will explain why he is now using the IGP to clam on vigilantee after they started defeating Boko Haram.
Re: We Will Negotiate With Genuine Boko Haram If We Take Over Power-by Lai Mohammed by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:55pm On Nov 16, 2014
Osakah24:
When Azazi said that, KwanKwaoso,wamakko,Amaechi,Tambuwal,and the rest where also in pdp,Who knows if they where the ones he was referring to?.
Go find out.
Re: We Will Negotiate With Genuine Boko Haram If We Take Over Power-by Lai Mohammed by talktimi(m): 1:42pm On Nov 16, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Jonathan will explain why he is now using the IGP to clam on vigilantee after they started defeating Boko Haram.
Jonathan will explain to who ? Pls lets stay on topic. Is the APC trying to tell Nigerians that this boko haram crisis will continue except they're voted into power ? Shouldn't love for the country come above partisan gains and elective positions because according to Lai Mohammed, it seems or its obvious the APC knows who these boys are but unless they're voted into power, innocent Nigerians can keep dying.

1 Like

Re: We Will Negotiate With Genuine Boko Haram If We Take Over Power-by Lai Mohammed by Fire15: 2:06pm On Nov 16, 2014
leofab:
Alhaji Lai Mohammed the spokesman of opposition party APC speaking on Channels Television this morning said if the Federal Government wants APC to help them negotiate with Boko Haram, they should approach them formally and they will do so. He also said the APC will negotiate with the genuine members of Boko Haram if it takes over power..He defended the 6th year anniversary rally by Governor Adams Oshiomhole few days after 48 Nigerian students were killed in Yobe State but condemned the declaration rally by President Goodluck Jonathan.Asked to score the Goodluck Jonathan led government,Alhaji Mohammed said the government is a total failure.

Source: http://afikpochictimes.com/?p=4790n

It's crystal clear now that Nigerians know their enemies and their enemies have been so bold to come up openly and on national TV to admit it......
The OP and source AKA afikpochictimes.com are from the pith of hell. For one, I know that the OP and the blogger are from the tribe of stupidity, will do anything to demonised Lai Mohammed nay APC. As a matter of fact, I watched the programme on Channels yesterday , anchored by Nneota and Alero. If comprehending in English language is the problem of the duo, asking for help within their Clan of stupidity for translation, as per, what was said into their native tongue. Would have helped in not adding foolishness, to their inborn stupidity.
Re: We Will Negotiate With Genuine Boko Haram If We Take Over Power-by Lai Mohammed by Fire15: 2:22pm On Nov 16, 2014
BlackTechnology:

undecided this one is drunk this early morning.

If GEJ wants to destabilize the North it will be the NorthWest where majority are Muslims and not North East where about 30%-50% are Christians and pro-GEJ due to religious affiliation.

Truly pendy you need to restudy Nigeria again
The subject of discussion is false, afikpo is in Ebonyi state, the most backward Clan amongst the tribe of stupidity. Why waste useful time discussing figment of imagination, of one deranged flat head.
Re: We Will Negotiate With Genuine Boko Haram If We Take Over Power-by Lai Mohammed by Kokorokoo: 2:29pm On Nov 16, 2014
Okkkkkk! So APC knows the real BH? Now I see!
Re: We Will Negotiate With Genuine Boko Haram If We Take Over Power-by Lai Mohammed by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:48pm On Nov 16, 2014
talktimi:
Jonathan will explain to who ? Pls lets stay on topic. Is the APC trying to tell Nigerians that this boko haram crisis will continue except they're voted into power ? Shouldn't love for the country come above partisan gains and elective positions because according to Lai Mohammed, it seems or its obvious the APC knows who these boys are but unless they're voted into power, innocent Nigerians can keep dying.
Has Obasanjo not tried to proffer solution? What was the reaction of Jonathan? What thing is sure, the sponsors of Boko Haram are known. By the time an independent investigation is carried out when the tenure of Jonathan ends, both does whose actions an inactions escalated their attacks will be punished.
Re: We Will Negotiate With Genuine Boko Haram If We Take Over Power-by Lai Mohammed by talktimi(m): 3:25pm On Nov 16, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Has Obasanjo not tried to proffer solution? What was the reaction of Jonathan? What thing is sure, the sponsors of Boko Haram are known. By the time an independent investigation is carried out when the tenure of Jonathan ends, both does whose actions an inactions escalated their attacks will be punished.
across ALL parties ? I support
Re: We Will Negotiate With Genuine Boko Haram If We Take Over Power-by Lai Mohammed by meforyou1(m): 3:27pm On Nov 16, 2014
The janjawedeans can never win a presidential election till eternity

1 Like

Re: We Will Negotiate With Genuine Boko Haram If We Take Over Power-by Lai Mohammed by Dmano: 4:25pm On Nov 16, 2014
Why wont he know d real boko boys if it is its wing,moreso it serves them one purpose blackmail
Re: We Will Negotiate With Genuine Boko Haram If We Take Over Power-by Lai Mohammed by leofab(f): 12:01am On Nov 17, 2014
Fire15:

The OP and source AKA afikpochictimes.com are from the pith of hell. For one, I know that the OP and the blogger are from the tribe of stupidity, will do anything to demonised Lai Mohammed nay APC. As a matter of fact, I watched the programme on Channels yesterday , anchored by Nneota and Alero. If comprehending in English language is the problem of the duo, asking for help within their Clan of stupidity for translation, as per, what was said into their native tongue. Would have helped in not adding foolishness, to their inborn stupidity.
you are a demented Hippocrite; if you actually watched the programme then correct me and not spewing gibberish. Am no supporter of any party but support the integrity if my nation... I will look for the video clip and post here

1 Like

Re: We Will Negotiate With Genuine Boko Haram If We Take Over Power-by Lai Mohammed by leofab(f): 1:08am On Nov 17, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Why has your President arrested them? Was it not your President that said Boko Haram were his brother and were in his cabinet?
will you activate your mute mode?

1 Like

Re: We Will Negotiate With Genuine Boko Haram If We Take Over Power-by Lai Mohammed by Safari29: 3:16am On Nov 17, 2014
How will APC stops bokoharam when they are not in power? which soldier would they use? u guys IQ are just so low
Re: We Will Negotiate With Genuine Boko Haram If We Take Over Power-by Lai Mohammed by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:40am On Nov 17, 2014
leofab:
will you activate your mute mode?
Not until you activate your silence mode to people think you are ignorant than speak to prove it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov Obiano of Anambra state caught Sleeping On Duty,lol(pic) / Nigerians Beg Jonathan For Their Betrayals, Knock Buhari's Administration / Dear Mr.president, iSaw This In Kigali(pic) Can We Have this Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.