Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,567 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

When Did You Start Growing Beards? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / When Did You Start Growing Beards? (759 Views)

Importance Of Growing Beards In Men / Growing Beards Artificially / How To Avoid Growing Beards? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Did You Start Growing Beards? by Bolt3(m): 7:35am On Nov 16, 2014
I am 18 and I only have few strands of hair on my face. Most of my friends(who are my age mate) already have full beards. They sometimes tease me about it. So I just want to know if am alone.
Re: When Did You Start Growing Beards? by eightsin(m): 8:03am On Nov 16, 2014
At age 16/17. I was in secondary sch then
Re: When Did You Start Growing Beards? by AdesinaOlajide(m): 6:29pm On Nov 16, 2014
I really don't think it's a matter of age, I'm in my early twenties and all I can boast of is moderate moustache with no single strand of beards yet.

1 Like

Re: When Did You Start Growing Beards? by Bolt3(m): 8:39pm On Nov 16, 2014
Whoa are there actually men who don't have beards
Re: When Did You Start Growing Beards? by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 17, 2014
Bolt3:

I was your stage at 14. Don't feel bad because its one thing to grow the beards and another thing for them to fill in.

Some men can't grow full beards so whatever you get be happy with it. Think only of the positives that come with the experience; you wouldn't have to shave everyday grin.

Seriously though, it would come all you've to do is wait.

1 Like

Re: When Did You Start Growing Beards? by Bolt3(m): 7:13am On Nov 17, 2014
charix:

I was your stage at 14. Don't feel bad because its one thing to grow the beards and another thing for them to fill in.

Some men can't grow full beards so whatever you get be happy with it. Think only of the positives that come with the experience; you wouldn't have to shave everyday grin.

Seriously though, it would come all you've to do is wait.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

help!!! chronic typ / Dark Moments In Life / Iaso Weight Lost Kit And Tea From Usa......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.