Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Dark Moments In Life - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dark Moments In Life (756 Views)

15 Bad Habits Youll Regret Later In Life / Six Common Causes Of Dark Circle Around The Eyes And Remedies For Them. / Cure For Acne Dark Spots??? Help!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dark Moments In Life by peddyholly: 9:58pm On Dec 26, 2014
There comes a moment in a person's life when everythings seems like a dark dead end of a tunnel, seems the whole world is crashing. It comes along with emotional, physical, psychological and spiritual flatness, can't phantom what always brings about the stage or state of mind. I see nothing to attribute to such black moment. Kindly please share your experience and view as to the casuses of such moments.
Re: Dark Moments In Life by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 26, 2014
peddyholly:
There comes a moment in a person's life when everythings seems like a dark dead end of a tunnel, seems the whole world is crashing. It comes along with emotional, physical, psychological and spiritual flatness, can't phantom what always brings about the stage or state of mind. I see nothing to attribute to such black moment. Kindly please share your experience and view as to the casuses of such moments.

Its depression my dear,I have been there before there are drugs that'll make you feel better ,see a psychologist or psychiatrist
Re: Dark Moments In Life by 2prexios: 11:17pm On Dec 26, 2014
This is the kind of time I love most in life. I was there 14 years ago, I have only pen and paper and library some miles away, I began to write, just writing, on and on against politicians and the ill of the society and how to correct them. One day, I wrote one that I want to send to punch and took it to computer centre for typing. I love the output and kept writing like a madman. I met two people along the line, writing has made them deluded. I felt so sorry for them and thanked God I scape through. I went to sch. at this low time, but love 4 music & writing presavd me. Now, I can never be depressed, I can cry if i'm troubled, but the next stupid idea will fire my energy level to heights, and I can never run out of such good/bad ideas ever. Finally, I admire my life experiences so much and laugh at my errors. I love myself and any good fellow. I have fail and rise over and over, till now.

2 Likes

Re: Dark Moments In Life by kemiola89(f): 8:07am On Dec 27, 2014
Honestly, I wish there's an explanation for this. I've had this experience before and keeping a journal helped me get through it.
Re: Dark Moments In Life by Doortun(m): 1:28pm On Dec 27, 2014
You just don't get to that point without a root cause there must be one/something bothering you. First thing you need to do is find a socour to it. Not every problem is solvable in a quick fix, but you have to be strong to weather through. In life, you have help yourself, friends, family and government can only do little. Take charge to avoid it leading to clinical depression or suicidal thoughts.

These may help out

Hang out more with friends: talk, share ideas and make silly jokes.

Love and be loved: talk to you partner, gf/bf, reconnect with families.

Look for reason to live: there are problems everywhere, and almost everyone has problems the only difference is some people know how to hide and manage their problems. Look at what you have become and what you still need to achieve in life.

Eat well: this may sound strange, but it is always one of the major causes of mood swings. Series of biochemical reactions in the body affect us physically and mentally. It could just be that your body is deprived of some essential chemicals for too long. Eat well, sleep well and take multivitamins don't go near antidepressants or prescription drugs.

You don't have problem; Over 95% of the things we fear will never happen we only let fear dwell in our mind and this is what often messes us up. Condition your mind in the right frame; you don't have problem (actually you do, but over-exaggerated it)

I experienced something similar to that moment where everything appeared bleak some months back and I could not pinpoint what made me feel unnecessarily down. At the end of it I noticed I overexaggerated the worst things happening. Things may not work as you have anticipated now, just hang on rewrite your blueprint and follow it by mind.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Foods For Fast Weight Loss / 5 Signs Your Heart's Going Weak / What Is Wrong With Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.