Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Which Part Of Your Body Do You Value Most - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Part Of Your Body Do You Value Most (599 Views)

Which Part Of Your Body Do You Spend Most Of Your Income On? / Which Part Of Your Body Do You Hate And Why? / What Part Of Your Body Do You Start With When Taking Your Bath? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Part Of Your Body Do You Value Most by fynnDeinte: 8:57am On Nov 16, 2014
If asked a question......"which part of your body you won't like to be taken away from you"? What will be your answer For the GENTs I already know the answer, so ladies which part?
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Do You Value Most by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 16, 2014
I Love My BRAIN To Death,funny cus only death can separate me from the aforementioned.
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Do You Value Most by Tuktuk: 9:25am On Nov 16, 2014
my eyes. Gosh cant imagine a world without dem.
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Do You Value Most by Spicylate(f): 9:46am On Nov 16, 2014
Tuktuk:
my eyes. Gosh cant imagine a world without dem.
i agree with you too.

(1) (Reply)

Man Lifts 80kg Of Bricks With His Testicles, Swings Them Around / My Boss With His Mouth Odour / A Very Special Prayer For U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.