Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,150 members, 7,953,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:58 PM

What's Dos This Mean On My Dash Board (tiny Light) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What's Dos This Mean On My Dash Board (tiny Light) (1498 Views)

What Does The ABS Sign On Dash Board Means / Why Toyota Camry Tiny Light Is Easily Stolen! / Honda Baby Boy Vs Camry Tiny Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Dos This Mean On My Dash Board (tiny Light) by charly24: 9:02am On Nov 16, 2014
Hello Gurus in d house any time my engine is running I see unleaded fuel only pls guys what dos did stand for I realy want to knw thanks all the Gurus.see pix below

Re: What's Dos This Mean On My Dash Board (tiny Light) by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 16, 2014
Charly, good morning. The amber coloured symbol with 'check' under shows you've got one or more issues that's wrong in your engine. A scan will reveal the cause.

The Red coloured light isn't clear but I feel is emergency/parking Brake light which comes on when you engage your parking/hand brake.
Re: What's Dos This Mean On My Dash Board (tiny Light) by Kashif(m): 9:33am On Nov 16, 2014
May be pointing to a bad master cylinder, low brake fluid level, bad booster, stuck emergency brake lever. Have it checked...
Re: What's Dos This Mean On My Dash Board (tiny Light) by AutosBay(m): 9:50am On Nov 16, 2014
Newer cars use oxygens sensors that are sensitve to leaded gasoline. Leaded gasoline will mess up the sensor and cause an error code on the dash. Also, it is for emission reasons too because unleaded gas is safer for the environment than leaded.
Re: What's Dos This Mean On My Dash Board (tiny Light) by charly24: 11:30am On Nov 16, 2014
Thanks all for ur contribution so far the brake sign normally comes up when ever I park the car using my hand brake which I knw is very normal and ok but the issue is dat I really don't understand the meaning of unleading fuel dat was y I initailly posted this topic to learn from d gurus in the building thanks please more responce need I will also go for scan since I hv a check sign too more info pls. Cheers
Re: What's Dos This Mean On My Dash Board (tiny Light) by Kashif(m): 12:07pm On Nov 16, 2014
charly24:
Thanks all for ur contribution so far the brake sign normally comes up when ever I park the car using my hand brake which I knw is very normal and ok but the issue is dat I really don't understand the meaning of unleading fuel dat was y I initailly posted this topic to learn from d gurus in the building thanks please more responce need I will also go for scan since I hv a check sign too more info pls. Cheers

Now saw your actual question.. go and read your manual....
Re: What's Dos This Mean On My Dash Board (tiny Light) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 16, 2014
charly24:

Oh oh oh!!! Na now I understand what you're saying.
Unleaded fuel is any fuel which contains no lead as additive. That's the best type of fuel recommended for your car.

1 Like

Re: What's Dos This Mean On My Dash Board (tiny Light) by charly24: 4:11pm On Nov 16, 2014
@ lomomike thanks so much
Re: What's Dos This Mean On My Dash Board (tiny Light) by dante23: 12:43pm On Nov 17, 2014
Now that you all have answered to be problem of charley, What is the make, model and year of the car? @lomomike @khasif @autosbay and as many people as are interested in answering to the question.

[size=16pt] CHARLY IS EXCLUDED [/size]
Re: What's Dos This Mean On My Dash Board (tiny Light) by dante23: 12:44pm On Nov 17, 2014
dante23:
Now that you all have answered to be problem of charley, What is the make, model and year of the car? @lomomike @khasif @autosbay and as many people as are interested in answering to the question.

[size=16pt] CHARLY IS EXCLUDED [/size]

NO CHEATING O. DON'T SCOPE HIS PROFILE.
Re: What's Dos This Mean On My Dash Board (tiny Light) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 17, 2014
dante23:

NO CHEATING O. DON'T SCOPE HIS PROFILE.
XV20 facelift model.

(1) (Reply)

10 Best Cars 2015 [PHOTOS] / Please, Help... Key Won't Start Car (Accord 2004). / Photos: What Name Was This Car Popularly Called Back In The 80's/90's ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.