Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Because Woman Breastfeeds Man He's Now Being Referred To As Her Son - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Because Woman Breastfeeds Man He's Now Being Referred To As Her Son (655 Views)

Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) / Why Is Getting Married Referred To As "Settling Down"? / Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Because Woman Breastfeeds Man He's Now Being Referred To As Her Son by Foreveryouandme: 12:13pm On Nov 16, 2014
Because woman breastfeeds man he's now being referred to as her son
--------------- ------------
While I worked at a guest house sometime ago in Warri. A woman and a guy came in and asked to spend the night. The owner, Mr Joseph, who is a conscious Christian refused to allow men and women stay together in one room in his establishment, to avoid fornication. He is my son, the woman explained, not my lover! She said. And so they checked in.

Read more: http://njuwo..com.es/2014/11/because-woman-breastfeeds-man-hes-now.html?m=1
Re: Because Woman Breastfeeds Man He's Now Being Referred To As Her Son by Hardheolar(m): 12:32pm On Nov 16, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Who Is A Wealthy Person In This Situation? / What Is The Best Way To Discpline A Child? / Sand Storm In Saudi Arabia That Looks Like The End Of The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.