Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Making Money Through Mini Importation - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Making Money Through Mini Importation (3236 Views)

Making Money Through Private Placement / mini importation is still very profitable, let me show u how... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making Money Through Mini Importation by oluseyisope: 12:55pm On Nov 16, 2014
it has been a major challenge for people to get the right product to use at a very cheap rate, not to talk about the level of unemployment among the citizenry of this country. i can tell you that the day of exploitation of people is about to end as you can start a business of your own with little amount of money with importation of anything from other country of the world. from phone to machinery from the comfort of your home.
this will guarantee you a complete job.

do you know you can also start without even investing a dim. am sure you have heard about done for you service.

for more detail on what to do and how to go about it. kindly comment and drop your email address and i will get in touch with you as soon as possible.

better still send a mail titled mini importation to oluseyispoe (at) yahoo(dot)com

i have been doing this business for quite some time now and it pays.
Re: Making Money Through Mini Importation by Kennyfancy(m): 8:42pm On Nov 18, 2014
Realy
Re: Making Money Through Mini Importation by emorodili: 10:16pm On Nov 18, 2014
Xo interested, but now evry1 is requestin 4 money, wen 1 doesn't even know ow d biz goes. Christopher.emor@gmail.com
Re: Making Money Through Mini Importation by aklaw1000: 8:27am On Nov 22, 2014
am interested bro, pls help me. here is my mail:aklaw4real@gmail.com
Re: Making Money Through Mini Importation by brownpollo(m): 9:59am On Nov 22, 2014
brownpollo@yahoo.com

really interested
im greatful
Re: Making Money Through Mini Importation by deejaydeji: 10:41pm On Nov 23, 2014
Omitolaoladeji@gmail.com. Will be glad to see ur mail
Re: Making Money Through Mini Importation by Jenissy: 10:53am On Nov 27, 2014
I am interested. vikkyshekinah@gmail.com
Re: Making Money Through Mini Importation by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 27, 2014
davidolu25@yahoo.com.... Im interested pls.
Re: Making Money Through Mini Importation by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 28, 2014
emmanuelphilip47@gmail.com
Re: Making Money Through Mini Importation by warlei(m): 10:36am On Nov 30, 2014
adeboyusuf@gmail.com. hw do you get buyers
Re: Making Money Through Mini Importation by mascotblaze(m): 7:02am On Dec 01, 2014
oludarebabatundekayode@gmail.com. I am interested. Thanks in anticipation

1 Like

Re: Making Money Through Mini Importation by Holufemi(m): 4:52pm On Dec 01, 2014
This is interesting!am interested- orchidleather@gmail.com
Re: Making Money Through Mini Importation by chinchong: 8:13pm On Dec 01, 2014
oniplutus@yahoo.com
Re: Making Money Through Mini Importation by 2ndking: 4:42pm On Dec 02, 2014
add me pls.
Reubenkings81@gmail.com
Re: Making Money Through Mini Importation by samujoseph(m): 5:52pm On Dec 02, 2014
oluseyisope:
it has been a major challenge for people to get the right product to use at a very cheap rate, not to talk about the level of unemployment among the citizenry of this country. i can tell you that the day of exploitation of people is about to end as you can start a business of your own with little amount of money with importation of anything from other country of the world. from phone to machinery from the comfort of your home.
this will guarantee you a complete job.

do you know you can also start without even investing a dim. am sure you have heard about done for you service.

for more detail on what to do and how to go about it. kindly comment and drop your email address and i will get in touch with you as soon as possible.

better still send a mail titled mini importation to oluseyispoe (at) yahoo(dot)com

i have been doing this business for quite some time now and it pays.

Joseph4real_009@yahoo.com can I get a Lil more info please
Re: Making Money Through Mini Importation by PHRANTAD(m): 11:36am On Feb 28, 2015
franmalae@yahoo.com
Re: Making Money Through Mini Importation by Marysola: 12:00pm On Feb 28, 2015
maypenielworld14@gmail.com
Re: Making Money Through Mini Importation by pero007(m): 4:14pm On Feb 28, 2015
Am really interested in d business ayodele_p@yahoo.com
Re: Making Money Through Mini Importation by atima4: 10:44pm On Jun 27, 2015
Owumimary@yahoo.com
Re: Making Money Through Mini Importation by gdamola(m): 12:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
Am interested..Mail is greatdamola@yahoo.com Thanks
Re: Making Money Through Mini Importation by Pamelayoung: 4:01am On Jun 29, 2015
Nwadiokeoluchi@yahoo.com
Re: Making Money Through Mini Importation by Realtouchnot: 8:38pm On Jul 07, 2015
ezekwesiri4real@gmail.com
Re: Making Money Through Mini Importation by AFOKEOGHENE: 9:42pm On Jul 07, 2015
Talktoafokeobie@yahoo.com
Re: Making Money Through Mini Importation by baabolight(m): 5:34am On Jul 08, 2015
Interested, kindly tell me more. akinsolan@yahoo.com
Re: Making Money Through Mini Importation by dellsystems: 4:47pm On Jul 08, 2015
datafixcomputer@gmail.com
Re: Making Money Through Mini Importation by kkoffo(m): 9:10pm On Jul 08, 2015
Am interested adebayokofoworola@gmail.com
Re: Making Money Through Mini Importation by Philtim(m): 10:03pm On Jul 08, 2015
am interested philtimola@gmail.com
Re: Making Money Through Mini Importation by lakebless(m): 3:38pm On Jul 09, 2015
I am interested. emmanuelhabbey@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Build Your Own Etheruem Smart Contract For Only 0.22ETH / Introducing Nigeria's First Formal Over The Counter Market / Avoid Mistakes: Learn From What Smart Property Investors Did In The 80's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.