Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,669 members, 7,827,457 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Is Archangel Michael Jesus Christ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Archangel Michael Jesus Christ? (6734 Views)

Why U Must Join Catholics 2 Pray D Prayer 2 St Michael D Archangel / Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ / Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Archangel Michael Jesus Christ? by dgreatrock(m): 2:37pm On Nov 25, 2008
i had a visit from the jehovah's witnesses recently. they taught me that jesus christ being referred to as the prince of peace is therefore the same person as angel michael who was reffered to as the prince of your poeple in daniel. all my attempts to make them see reason fell on deaf ears. dear fellows kindly give your candid opinion on this matter.
Re: Is Archangel Michael Jesus Christ? by Maykelly(f): 2:57pm On Nov 25, 2008
Archangel Michael is one of the angels of the Most High God. He is faithful to God unlike the Devil (Lucifer) who rebel against God. there are other angels. Jesus is the Word of God made flesh( Son of God ) and God Himself (for those who are born in the spirit) He came as a saviour for mankind (both mus.lim & christian) whether you believe or not, Jesus sheds his Blood for your sins. smiley

Angel Michael is God Like. May God give us understanding.
Re: Is Archangel Michael Jesus Christ? by dgratrock: 3:29pm On Nov 26, 2008
na wa o! how una go compare jesus the son of God to angels? these jehovah witness sef sad
Re: Is Archangel Michael Jesus Christ? by Elvischido(m): 4:31pm On Nov 26, 2008
Yes Archangel Michael is Jesus Christ!
Reason: The name "Michael" means "LIKE GOD"
and since Jesus says He is like His father, then He is God and is certainly the one refered to as the Archangel in the bible!
Re: Is Archangel Michael Jesus Christ? by MissyB1(m): 4:37pm On Nov 26, 2008
Elvischido:

Yes Archangel Michael is Jesus Christ!
Reason: The name "Michael" means "LIKE GOD"
and since Jesus says He is like His father, then He is God and is certainly the one refered to as the Archangel in the bible!

Your reason is flawed sorry!!
Does the fact that one of George Walker's name is ''BUSH'' means
he lived in the bush all his life or he is a bush himself??
Please give us scriptures to back your claims!!
Re: Is Archangel Michael Jesus Christ? by Elvischido(m): 5:09pm On Nov 26, 2008
Dear Missy B
please read Daniel 10:13, 10:21, 12:1
Jude 1:9, and Rev 12:7
the word "Arch" means "head over" and Archangel means head over angels.
When you read thorough the preceding chapters of the bible above, michael was refered to as prince (son of a king-God) and in other chapters, he was said to (in revelation and daniel) have fought with the dragon (devil) in heaven
Also, daniel 12 vs 1-, says he standeth up for his children that is to say intercede for us which is of course what Jesus Christ is doing for us now-interceding for our sins in the presence of His father!
so we can draw an inference that Jesus was the Archangel Michael!
Any more questions? Feel free to ask!
Re: Is Archangel Michael Jesus Christ? by grandjedi(m): 11:16am On Nov 27, 2008
The Creator is different from His creatures. Jesus is not Michael or any other angel, "arch" or otherwise. Hebrews chapters 1 and 2 are very clear about this.
Re: Is Archangel Michael Jesus Christ? by dgreatrock(m): 3:05pm On Dec 01, 2008
why are jehovah witnesses so doctrinated that they refuse to see reason in line with the scriptures? how can my saviour and lord be an angel?
Re: Is Archangel Michael Jesus Christ? by Elvischido(m): 3:39pm On Dec 01, 2008
Dgreatrock
I am not a Jehova's witness either
no body is saying that Jesus Christ is an angel but an ARCHangel meaning head over the angels
Michael a hebrew word meaning LIKE GOD and pls, read my previous post on this question. Hope You'll understand! kiss
Re: Is Archangel Michael Jesus Christ? by Bastage: 3:46pm On Dec 01, 2008
ARCHangel meaning head over the angels

An "Archangel" is still an angel wether he's head over others or not.
Gabriel was supposed to be an archangel but there's no doubt that he was also an angel.
Archangels are considered to be members of the second choir of angels. To be a member of the choir of angels you have to be an angel. Logic huh?

Unfortunately, JW's have some real weird ideas that aren't borne out by the scripture they claim to follow.
Re: Is Archangel Michael Jesus Christ? by smile4kenn(m): 9:39pm On Dec 01, 2008
beware of dis withness people,

fear them!!!
Re: Is Archangel Michael Jesus Christ? by slimfine(f): 10:52pm On Dec 18, 2008
@elvischido,

I second what you said but you see, people are so blinded buy what they learned as a youngster that they refuse to see the other way

the scriptures that you mensioned are reference that can help anyone who wants to learn the real truth but they rather die of thier ignorant than know the truth. Arch angel micheal is jesus christ! God commanded him authority over the angel as well as everyother thing. argue from now till thy kingdom come, it will not change.
Re: Is Archangel Michael Jesus Christ? by Ndipe(m): 1:07am On Dec 19, 2008
Archangel Michael is NOT Jesus Christ. All angels were created by Jesus Christ. JW? Please stay away from them, I wonder why they persist in denying the eternity of Jesus Christ which goes contrary to the Word of God.
Re: Is Archangel Michael Jesus Christ? by Dios(f): 7:28am On Dec 19, 2008
Are there any angels with yoruba, igbo, hausa, bini, itsekiri, ashanti, swahili names, angels with any african names? Do all the angels of your god have jewish names?

I'm yet to hear y'all speak about ANGEL NNAMDI, ANGEL GBENGA, ANGEL MOBUTU, ANGEL ADEFEMI or even female angels.
Re: Is Archangel Michael Jesus Christ? by Jairzinho(m): 9:14am On Dec 19, 2008
Dios:

Are there any angels with yoruba, igbo, hausa, bini, itsekiri, ashanti, swahili names, angels with any african names? Do all the angels of your god have jewish names?

I'm yet to hear y'all speak about ANGEL NNAMDI, ANGEL GBENGA, ANGEL MOBUTU, ANGEL ADEFEMI or even female angels.
You're probably fooling around. sad

The Christian faith,has roots in Judaism which is the Jewish religion. & to respond to the post; Jesus is definitely not an angel.

1 Cr 6:3 tells us we will judge angels? How can a follower of Christ judge Christ Himself?

& like someone suggested ,do take time to meditate on Heb 2 especially.

God bless.
Re: Is Archangel Michael Jesus Christ? by Nimshi: 9:56am On Dec 19, 2008
dgreatrock:

i had a visit from the jehovah's witnesses recently. they taught me that jesus christ being referred to as the prince of peace is therefore the same person as angel michael who was reffered to as the prince of your poeple in daniel. all my attempts to make them see reason fell on deaf ears. dear fellows kindly give your candid opinion on this matter.

dgreatrock: you need to pay attention to the bible verses they have summoned to support their argument. The argument appears good, but it's not ironclad.

We could start from the argument they presented to you, from Daniel:
1) Dan 10:13 - ", Michael, one of the foremost princes".
Dan 10:21 - ", Michael, the prince of YOU people."
Dan 12:1 - ", Michael will stand up, the great prince which is standing in behalf of the sons of
your people".
Reply: these were words to Daniel, and "you people" meant the Israelites.

Another favourite argument:
2) 1 Thessalonians 4:16, "The Lord himself will descend from heaven with a commanding call, with an archangel’s voice and with God’s trumpet."
Reply: So? what about the part about "God's trumpet"? Is he God too?

Another:
3) JW: Michael means 'who is like God'
Reply?: So? Emmanuel also means "God with us", yet, you guys don't believe Jesus is God. Quote Matthew 1:23 for good measure.

. . .
Re: Is Archangel Michael Jesus Christ? by Dios(f): 11:17am On Dec 19, 2008
Jairzinho:

You're probably fooling around. sad

The Christian faith,has roots in Judaism which is the Jewish religion. & to respond to the post; Jesus is definitely not an angel.

1 Cr 6:3 tells us we will judge angels? How can a follower of Christ judge Christ Himself?

& like someone suggested ,do take time to meditate on Heb 2 especially.

God bless.

I'm serious, I'm not a follower of any christ. Like you said "The Christian faith,has roots in Judaism which is the Jewish religion.", emphasis on Jewish, that's why I don't understand why y'sll follow it blindly. Give me one angel with an African name.
Re: Is Archangel Michael Jesus Christ? by Jairzinho(m): 11:20pm On Dec 22, 2008
Dios:

I'm serious, I'm not a follower of any christ. Like you said "The Christian faith,has roots in Judaism which is the Jewish religion.", emphasis on Jewish, that's why I don't understand why y'sll follow it blindly. Give me one angel with an African name.
have u heard of Obatala,Amadioha,Sango etc? These are all spirits. probably have names in Hebrew as well.

Angel michael is mikelii in yoruba,Jesus(Yehosua in Hebrew) is Jesu in yoruba,Isa in arabic;Angel gabriel is Jubril in hausa. Because the names have origins in Hebrew(Jewish language) doesn't mean the angels are Jewish. i hope you understand.
Re: Is Archangel Michael Jesus Christ? by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 23, 2008
Jairzinho:

have u heard of Obatala,Amadioha,Sango etc? These are all spirits. probably have names in Hebrew as well.

Angel michael is mikelii in yoruba,Jesus(Yehosua in Hebrew) is Jesu in yoruba,Isa in arabic;Angel gabriel is Jubril in hausa. Because the names have origins in Hebrew(Jewish language) doesn't mean the angels are Jewish. i hope you understand.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I understand alright!!!! I understand that you're a dee dee deeeeee!!!

Tell me the "spirits" with the distinct African names, what kind of spirits are they. Good or bad?
Africans didn't know no jesus or yeshua, gabriel and micheal until the white people came. Then all of a sudden you have jesu,mikelli and jubril. LMFAO.
I hope YOU understand.
Re: Is Archangel Michael Jesus Christ? by Ben13: 11:20am On Dec 23, 2008
Jesus is a spoken word of God.

That's why the Bible says in John 1 'that through him all things were made" God only speaks and it comes to past. and that word that He speaks is Jesus.

The Bible also says " and the word became flesh" that is, God spoke the word into the womb of mary that His word shall come to the world in the form of flesh and He finally orderd that the name of His word be Emmanuel.

Jesus is His word, not an angel
Re: Is Archangel Michael Jesus Christ? by PastorAIO: 11:27am On Dec 23, 2008
Martian:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I understand alright!!!! I understand that you're a dee dee deeeeee!!!

Tell me the "spirits" with the distinct African names, what kind of spirits are they. Good or bad?
Africans didn't know no jesus or yeshua, gabriel and micheal until the white people came. Then all of a sudden you have jesu,mikelli and jubril. LMFAO.
I hope YOU understand.

Actually there was knowledge of Jesus and Christianity in Africa long before it got to Europe. The first none Jewish church was African.
Re: Is Archangel Michael Jesus Christ? by Jairzinho(m): 11:25pm On Dec 23, 2008
Martian:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I understand alright!!!! [s]I understand that you're a dee dee deeeeee[/s]!!!
I hope YOU understand.
My friend ,please don't get too excited and ultimately resort to insults,ok?

If you are really interested in exchanging ideas,lets keep it civil.

Like someone noted,evil(bad spirits) exist in the Bible- Belzeebub,Lucifer etc I'm not sure about the etymology of these names ,but they have existed in the Word of God along with Michael,Jesus etc.

Personally ,I have done some research,and I have come to the conclusion(this is my personal opinion,please) that the name of the father of Oduduwa,the progenitor of the Yoruba race,known from oral history as LAMURUDU ,may infact be a version on the name NIMROD !

And if one follows the oral Yoruba ethnology,the circumstance of their movement into our current location(in SW Nigeria) isn't dissimilar fro the situations surrounding the Tower of Babel. Like I said these are my personal conclusions.

So there are numerous links between the Word of God and Africa,the only problem is that we don't have detailed /written history. I personally encourage Nigerians to take up Archeology & Anthropology more seriously.
Re: Is Archangel Michael Jesus Christ? by Kuns: 4:01am On Dec 24, 2008
No, Arch Angel Micha'el is not Jesus Christ.

In the flesh Malachi zodok or Melchecedek is Michael in the flesh.

Because Melchezedek was the Priest of the Most High God, Just as Michael mean who dare to be like el (the highest).

Jesus was a priest after the order of Melchecedek, he was a student, a disciple of Melchecedek.

So you could say that Jesus was a student of the master teacher in the flesh.

Jesus was the reincarnation of Tammuz.

The messiah of the Sumeria era. Ezekiel 8: 14 and I quote in parts "Then he brought me to the door of the gate of the LORD's house which was toward the north; and, behold, there sat women weeping for Tammuz."
Re: Is Archangel Michael Jesus Christ? by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 24, 2008
Jairzinho:

My friend ,please don't get too excited and ultimately resort to insults,ok?

If you are really interested in exchanging ideas,lets keep it civil.

Like someone noted,evil(bad spirits) exist in the Bible- Belzeebub,Lucifer etc I'm not sure about the etymology of these names ,but they have existed in the Word of God along with Michael,Jesus etc.

Personally ,I have done some research,and I have come to the conclusion(this is my personal opinion,please) that the name of the father of Oduduwa,the progenitor of the Yoruba race,known from oral history as LAMURUDU ,may infact be a version on the name NIMROD !

And if one follows the oral Yoruba ethnology,the circumstance of their movement into our current location(in SW Nigeria) isn't dissimilar fro the situations surrounding the Tower of Babel. Like I said these are my personal conclusions.

So there are numerous links between the Word of God and Africa,the only problem is that we don't have detailed /written history. I personally encourage Nigerians to take up Archeology & Anthropology more seriously.

I'm bored with y'all right now, I'll be back later on to tear you a new one.
You sound like a dee dee deeeeeeeeeee to!!
Re: Is Archangel Michael Jesus Christ? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 24, 2008
Kuns:

No, Arch Angel Micha'el is not Jesus Christ.

In the flesh Malachi zodok or Melchecedek is Michael in the flesh.

Because Melchezedek was the Priest of the Most High God, Just as Michael mean who dare to be like el (the highest).

Jesus was a priest after the order of Melchecedek, he was a student, a disciple of Melchecedek.

So you could say that Jesus was a student of the master teacher in the flesh.

Jesus was the reincarnation of Tammuz.

The messiah of the Sumeria era. Ezekiel 8: 14 and I quote in parts "Then he brought me to the door of the gate of the LORD's house which was toward the north; and, behold, there sat women weeping for Tammuz."

Ok, how did you get Lamurudu from Nimrod. In my opinion, Tower of Babel is nothing but a myth.
Re: Is Archangel Michael Jesus Christ? by Kuns: 11:40am On Dec 25, 2008
@Martian

Que:
Ok, how did you get Lamurudu from Nimrod. In my opinion, Tower of Babel is nothing but a myth.

Ans: The tower of Bab'el is not a myth and is was as real as you reading this page right now. The Neteru (supreme being, our ancient ancestors) of Ancient Egipt were the parents of the Sumerian cultures of the Annunaqi (Annunagi Aluhum or Eloheem) these Sumerian culture through invasions later because the Akkadian civilisation / Culture and later Babylonian etc, etc Ottoman (Turkey/ South Russian mixed with Hindu/ East indians), British, French empire into what we have today.

Nimrod (Saigon) of Sumeria called Babylon around 20, 000 BC and Iraq today built Towers called Ziggurats many of these structures are still standing today, as Monuments were designed with the same symmetric dimensions as the Saqqara Mir (Pyramid) as was many other famous pyramid in Sudan and Egypt today, particularly the the step pyramid at Saqqara built by I M Hotep the architect and scientist and a Deity during the reign by Zoser , in Tama-re called Africa today.

All these happened pre-history, both they will always try and tell you 2,000 BC, when they say 2000, they mean 20, 000 years and so on.

The always try and bring you down to christian times or near their story, not pre-history like it was. Anything before 6,000 is pre-history before he existed.

The technology (take-knowledge) to build these great edifice called Ziggurat (Zig-gu-rats) was from Egypt.

Transported by the Nuwbun who migrated from Tama-re via Sumeria to Central America, Mexico, where the same Ziggurat and Mir (Pyramids) can be found still standing today with the same symmetric structural dimension in terms of lenght, widths and heights. Nimod built his Ziggurat  in the city of Annu also called Bab which means in Hebrew "Gateway or Gate" and El which means in Hebrew "the highest". Who was Anu to Nimod.

And Lastly where did I say that Lamurudu was Nimrod? I cannot remember, refresh my memory?

Lamurudu was the father of Oduduwa King of Gogobiri and Kukuwa which are tribes in the Hausa country. At this time we were not knew as Yoruba. In 5th Century A.D, Mecca was the world trade center the Yorubas and others, who were considered polytheists, were permitted to practice their religion, being the Meccans of that time called Sabeans and Nabateans. Yoruba was also son by Oduduwa.

Are you satisfied with that, if not. Keeping asking.

And remember don't believe me, check it out for yourself.

Re: Is Archangel Michael Jesus Christ? by deebrain(m): 4:11pm On Dec 27, 2008
Ah!! guys!!!

Don't allow the parables and symbolistic references of the Bible confuse you!!!

When you read in the book of Jude we can see that there indeed is an Archangel named Michael who was arguing with the devil over the body of Moses.

Note the scriptures there as the Archangel himself could not on his own accuse the devil -because of the perceived authority of the devil himself-but had to use the name of the Lord {Jesus} to withstand him.

However, the Name "Michael" is used to describe Jesus in parts of the Bible mostlty in terms of a deliverer or rescuer as seen in the book of daniel and Revelation {the war in Heaven}

Get that in your sculls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Is Archangel Michael Jesus Christ? by Kuns: 3:56am On Dec 28, 2008
@deebrain

However, the Name "Michael" is used to describe Jesus in parts of the Bible mostlty in terms of a deliverer or rescuer as seen in the book of daniel and Revelation {the war in Heaven}

No, Michael was not used to decribe Jesus anywhere in the bible.

Jesus was never refered to as Angel Michael.

Revelation 12: 7 and I quote "And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,"

You christians are confused, because you  say when you get to heaven there will be peace. This is not what this quote tells us. Neither does it describe Michael as Jesus.

The spirit of Michael is Melchisedec in the flesh (Malachizodok in the Hebrew) because he was the Priest Of The Most High God.

And His Order (School, Discipline; Root of the word disciple) was the Order of Melchisedec. See the book of HEBREW in the NEW TESTAMENT of the BIBLE.

Jesus was a member (student) of this order like many other members, Jesus was only a member, to be made an high priest, according to religious information in the bible. He was not the High Priest of the Order of Malachizodoq.

Hebrew 5: 6 "Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec."

Hebrew 5: 10 "Called of God an high priest after the order of Melchisedec."

Hebrew 7:  23 23: And they truly were many priests, because they were not suffered to continue by reason of death:"

Don't forget that the High Priest of the Most High God Melchisedec was[b] Abraham spiritual Master[/b]. Genesis 14: 18 , not Jesus.

Genesis 14: 18 "And Melchizedek king of Salem brought forth bread and wine: and he was the priest of the most high God." Melchisedec was the High Priest Of The Order Of Melchisedec mentioned in the book of Hebrew.

This is not refering to Jesus, like you christians would have us be[b]lie[/b]ve.

Malachizoqod the priest of the most high god This was Eloheem Malachi in the Hebrew Mikayel (Arabic) and michael (in English).

deebrain
Don't allow the parables and symbolistic references of the Bible confuse you!!!

Is this what your pastor told you?

Keep asking questions, that' the way to learn, not belief.

Don't believe me, check it out for yourself.
Re: Is Archangel Michael Jesus Christ? by Bobbyaf(m): 6:33am On Dec 28, 2008
"Michael the Archangel" is used to highlight the role of Christ. However He is not an angel. Sounds strange doesn't it?

There has been a gross misunderstanding of the phrase "archangel". "Arch" in Greek means chief, or ruler and

"angel" in Greek means either angel, or messenger depending on the use of context.

So when we put the words together in the context of application we get either chief messenger, or chief angel. We have to go with the former application for obvious reasons.

Christ for a fact is not an angel otherwise He'd be a creature, and not the Creator. So why does the bible use the phrase archangel?

It is very simple. Christ being One with His Father is simply taking on the role as chief mouthpiece, or spokesperson of the God-Head. He began that role even before He became the Christ.

It was He who spoke to Moses on the mount in the midst of the burning bush. Even then He was referred to as an "angel of the Lord"

"Now Moses kept the flock of Jethro his father in law, the priest of Midian: and he led the flock to the backside of the desert, and came to the mountain of God, even to Horeb. And the angel of the LORD appeared unto him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush: and he looked, and, behold, the bush burned with fire, and the bush was not consumed. And Moses said, I will now turn aside, and see this great sight, why the bush is not burnt. And when the LORD saw that he turned aside to see, God called unto him out of the midst of the bush, and said, Moses, Moses. And he said, Here am I. And he said, Draw not nigh hither: put off thy shoes from off thy feet, for the place whereon thou standest is holy ground."

It was He who appeared with 2 angels and visited with Abraham to tell him of the ultimate destruction of Sodom. Here He spoke on behalf of heaven.

Daniel used the phrase "one of the chief princes" to highlight the intervention of Christ when Satan saught to frustrate Daniel's efforts.

"But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia."

Notice that at no time were angels called "one of the chief princes" in scriptures.

Also in Revelation 12 we see the term "And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

The term "Michael the archangel" only appears once in scripture and that is found here, "Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee. Jude 1:9

Notice how words are used in this passage of scripture,

"13. And it came to pass, when Joshua was by Jericho, that he lifted up his eyes and looked, and, behold, there stood a man over against him with his sword drawn in his hand: and Joshua went unto him, and said unto him, Art thou for us, or for our adversaries?

14. And he said, Nay; but as captain of the host of the LORD am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith my lord unto his servant?

15. And the captain of the LORD'S host said unto Joshua, Loose thy shoe from off thy foot; for the place whereon thou standest is holy. And Joshua did so. Joshua 5:13-15

No doubt that captain has to be none other than Jesus Himself. It was He who fought Lucifer in heaven as Michael. Notice that John in Revelation 12 made it clear whose angels they were. He said "Michael and His angels"

I could go on but the facts have spoken for themselves.
Re: Is Archangel Michael Jesus Christ? by Bobbyaf(m): 9:01am On Dec 30, 2008
@ Dgreatrock

Where are you man?
Re: Is Archangel Michael Jesus Christ? by Kuns: 4:43pm On Dec 30, 2008
blank
Re: Is Archangel Michael Jesus Christ? by Kuns: 4:48pm On Dec 30, 2008
@Bobbyaf

Michael the Archangel" is used to highlight the role of Christ

There is no where in the bible where Jesus Claimed to be Angel Michael.

According to the Revelation 1: 1 and I quote " The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:"

So the book of REVELATION IS THE BOOK OF Yashua (aka Jesus), because it says this in Revelation 1: 1.

Now, in REVELATION 12: 7 Yashua (aka Jesus) was prophetizing of the war in heaven, between Michael and the Dragon

I quote Revelation 12 : 7 "And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,"

So Michael is a another entity and not Yashua Pantera (aka Jesus Christ of 2000 years ago), as we can see from the book of Jesus christ called Revelation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Power Of Choice / God And Shoes.... / Jesus Christ Is Melchizedec In The Old Testament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.