Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,332 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

1miccza's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1miccza's Profile / 1miccza's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 261 pages)

Politics / Re: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by 1miccza: 5:35pm On Mar 19, 2022
Between 180 - 200
Family / Re: My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! by 1miccza: 10:48pm On Feb 14, 2022
goshikid:
undecided

You self try invite your mama make she come stay make the equation balance

grin grin grin simple!!!!
Politics / Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by 1miccza: 11:22pm On May 30, 2021
Heavy lies, dem don go shoot people children throway

2 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Who Knows About Early Global Resources Ltd, Lagos by 1miccza: 1:00pm On May 04, 2021
akinjare:
A sister got this invitation for an interview tomorrow with this company "Early Global Resources Ltd/ Philips LED Experience Centre".

Considering the recent happenings in the country, please who knows anything about the company.

Dear applicant ,

You are by this notice invited for a chat with respect to your application for Front Desk /Field Sales Support Officer in our organisation.
See details below:
Date: Tuesday 4th May, 2021
Time:10:00 am
Dress:Smart Casual
Venue:Philips LED Center, Lekki

They don't exist, it's fake, you can visit the area two days before the said date and you'll discover that they are GNLD or a scam
Romance / Re: Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You by 1miccza: 7:10pm On Apr 27, 2021
HealerH:
- He doesn't feel worried seeing you with other guys.

On this, I don't blame the guy, do you want to give him high blood pressure at his young age?
Politics / Re: Profile Of Usman Baba Alkali, The Acting Inspector-General Of Police by 1miccza: 2:02am On Apr 07, 2021
fergie001:
DIG Usman Alkali Baba, psc (+), fdc holds a Masters in Public Administration (MPA) and a BA (ED) in Political Science from the University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) and Bayero University, Kano respectively.

He is a member of Course 22/2014, a fellow of National Defence Col!ege and a member of the International Association of Chiefs of Police.

DIG Alkali has attended several professional courses/workshops. He has held several strategic positions in the past.

“These include: Assistant Inspector-General of Police in-charge of Zone-5 Benin, Zone-4 Makurdi, Zone-7 Abuja, Commissioner of Police FCT and Delta Commands amongst others. Until his posting as the DIG in-charge Finance and Administration in November 2020, he was Force Secretary at the Force Headquarters, Abuja.

He was elevated Commissioner of Police on January 27, 2014 and
later Assistant Inspector-General of Police on July 12, 2016.

He was promoted Acting Deputy Inspector-General of Police in-charge of (Finance and Administration) in November 2020, and later
re-assigned to head the Force Criminal Investigation Department on December 18, 2020.

DIG Alkali (born March 01, 1963) hails from Geidam Local Government Area of Yobe State and enlisted into the Police Force on the 15th of March, 1988. He is married with children.

He is due for retirement on March 01, 2023.

I talk am say Dem dey wait to find out the nearest Hausa man to this one before dem comot am. The next IG go be Sani wey just join force two days ago
Romance / Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by 1miccza: 11:31am On Apr 03, 2021
PHijo:

My brother that thing dey taya pesin!
People you can't have any meaningful conversation with. That thing pisses me off. Women who sound stupid or say nothing.

Exactly, the only conversation they can keep or respond to is one that involves money, isn't that sickening?

1 Like

Romance / Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by 1miccza: 11:31pm On Apr 02, 2021
Zzor:
Brain or beauty,choose one and don't lie

Tell your friend that she has been mixing with the wrong set of guys/men. Brains here isn't the issue but most men prefer ladies with good manners, who are caring and sympathetic, and who can hold intellectual discussions. Personally, I am still this single because I have been meeting beautiful ladies with nothing but sawdust in their brains.

2 Likes 1 Share

Education / Re: How Nigerians Are Getting Teaching Jobs In UAE by 1miccza: 11:40pm On Apr 01, 2021
Dubaiguy:

Unfortunately, as a Teacher? NO

What if you have more than 3 years of teaching experience but not a degree in education, will that work?
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 by 1miccza: 9:38pm On Mar 24, 2021
Aareef00:
grin hahahahahahagahaga4aha shey you have seen one sign grin i cant talk

That was then now , we are good
Travel / Re: Exhausted Lagosians Sleeping Inside A Moving BRT Bus (Video, Photos) by 1miccza: 11:31pm On Mar 17, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

They are mainly Lagos state government civil servants

Those guys are so underpaid

35% of revenue generated by Lagos state goes to Tinubu's pocket.

Not true, if you are in lagos and you don't get tired after jumping from one bus to the other, then you need some help

1 Like

Family / Re: His Money Is Ours And Her Money Is Hers- A Selfish Statement by 1miccza: 7:11am On Mar 16, 2021
Nazgul:
I've said this severally and I'll keep saying it, any girl you're dating and claim to love, who can't bring out her money to buy you gifts or grant you urgent financial relief whenever called upon.

If you love your destiny as a man, stay away from such girls, cos if you marry them claiming love, you'll spend every penny of your life feeding, clothing and housing them, without her reciprocating your efforts. And as if that's not enough, you'll suffer miserably once your finances goes south, cos she'll mock you and call you unprintable degrading names.

I've witnessed such incident (my late uncle who died last year during the lock down) so I know exactly what I'm saying. If your girlfriend doesn't spend her money on you, or you can't point out a single gift she used her money to purchase for you, please don't marry her. It's for your own good.

Oil dey your head abeg, these are the type of girls that we now have everywhere the ones that will jump on to you for 1k5
Career / Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by 1miccza: 4:57pm On Feb 25, 2021
1Sharon:

Can dead ppl move in and out of heaven/hell?

How does that make sense?

And how's that related to what I described? Have you seen that on my post anywhere?
Career / Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by 1miccza: 12:38pm On Feb 25, 2021
1Sharon:

If you're a Christian should you believe in ghosts?

Being a Christian doesn't stop you from believing in ghosts? Believing in ghosts is quite different from experiencing them. Apostle Paul never believed in Christ until he had an encounter, that's what I just described up there.

2 Likes

Career / Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by 1miccza: 8:16am On Feb 25, 2021
falcon01:
funny, I used to be like you too until I started questioning everything I was very superstitious to the core Thank God I'm free of all those nonsense!! I don't answer my name at night, I don't like cats especially black, If I experience dejavu I start praying when rain want to fall and the wind is too much I start praying I believe everything thrown at me, There was a point I believed I was jazzed my family was jazzed there was a point I believe there was a witch in My family, guy I was really F*cked up I never knew I could be able to snap out of that Delusion I just hope you'd be free too and see things for what they actually are. I realized that every supernatural thing that happens is either a lie or has a logical Explanation, I don't think there's any Thing that will make me go back to how I was and surprisingly, Ever since I threw that Nonsense away I started progressing I realized it was me all along and my belief that has been holding me down I'm getting better every damn day every year I'm in my peak. smiley

Bros, honestly I have never been one to believe all these stories until I experienced it. The year was 1997, my mum's elder sister who had been down with Asthma for over 30 years came to visit us and died in our room while we all were in our sitting room. I and my elder brother summoned courage and lifted the body placed on a bed covered all openings and then went in search of my dad. We were able to take the body to the morgue by 12 am at midnight. We all slept and woke up by 5 am to pray. Our wooden front doors .were completely locked with a padlock and the gate at the front of the house too with padlocks and chains. Ten minutes into our praises, the front gate flew open by 5 am and we heard female heels walking from the front of the house down our verandah as soon as it got to the front of our house, our door flew open and a flowing breeze flew past us straight into the room where we kept her body before taking it to the morgue. We summoned courage and moved into the room and we saw a scene that was something out of a movie, a metal basin on a wardrobe flew on its own from the top to the ground, floating unaided, it landed on the ground without a scratch, the wall clock flew to the ground face down. My dad's shirt and clothes were scattered on the ground. Note that we were only able to move when the footsteps left and all the doors slammed shut. My brother these things are real.

6 Likes

Business / Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by 1miccza: 1:46pm On Feb 23, 2021
Strongbest:
Sometimes I feel people don't know what we are really doing here.

If you need mentoring feel free to come down. A physical meeting and what you see us do on daily basis will convince you.

I need mentoring and the E-book, how can I reach you?
Jobs/Vacancies / Please Who Knows This Company by 1miccza: 5:03pm On Feb 06, 2021
I was invited for an interview.

The message reads:

BE INFORMED

Take this as invitation for interview

Date: 9th February 2021
Time : 10am

Venue: 6 Adamu Fika street Life camp

@ONENETWORK

Please who knows this company?

Are they real?
Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 1miccza: 11:02am On Feb 05, 2021
legacystore:
Crypto currency is known to have high volatility which means anything is possible u can make 80% loss or gain in just 24 hours depending on how the pendulum swings.

Just yesterday xrp was 220 and everyone was dumping and this morning it's has moved to 270 for those that stayed on. Massive profit in 24 hrs.

Let's discuss crypto picks, strategies and tips

My strategy is hodl or swing trading

I buy and hold to make at least 50% minimum before I dump and move to the next one.

My max wait period is 3 months, sometimes I hit target much earlier the other time I cut my loss.

Day trading is a no no for me, don't even have such time

Please what's your take on Dogecoin. Do you think it's worth going into?
Family / Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by 1miccza: 10:45pm On Feb 01, 2021
Akata things
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Can You Put A Job You Were Sacked From In Your CV? by 1miccza: 5:13pm On Jan 29, 2021
SirWhiteFish:

Eeya sorry. How are you fairing now

I am good now.
Moved on a long time ago.
Thanks
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Can You Put A Job You Were Sacked From In Your CV? by 1miccza: 1:34pm On Jan 29, 2021
Just to be safe don't include it In my opinion, I tried it once and lost a good job due to background checks.
Business / Re: Permanent Site Of Computer Village At Katangowa Under Construction (Photos) by 1miccza: 1:22pm On Jan 29, 2021
Ishilove:

The distance is quite far and the traders will resist being moved.

What the government is not seeing is the fact that the present computer village didn't just come out of nowhere, it started gradually as individual traders hiring spaces and it became what it is, none of these guys would move that far, they'll simply abandon the location if push comes to shove and move elsewhere if our government was smart enough they will find a way to develop what we have there and make it a huge tech hub, these talk of forceful movement and all won't work.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 by 1miccza: 7:53pm On Jan 24, 2021
Aareef00:
never rush, stay and see CFC Wake up again. If nt because of that t.abraham, b. Chiwell and r. James CFC would have seen Their position high

Probably when we are relegation bound
Career / Re: Who Has Used Victor Ola ( Noieltsexams) Canadian Program by 1miccza: 8:43am On Jan 24, 2021
stingermania:

Yes.

Please can you send the guide to me?
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 by 1miccza: 12:51am On Jan 20, 2021
Aareef00:
never rush, stay and see CFC Wake up again. If nt because of that t.abraham, b. Chiwell and r. James CFC would have seen Their position high

I am a Chelsea fan but honestly, I don't see any waking up happening under Fat Frank
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 by 1miccza: 11:37pm On Jan 19, 2021
mukhcech:
Lampard has only two lifelines. If he losses his next two matches. He will be sacked and nothing will happen. Nonsense.

He has lost one already and i am sure he'll lose the next one

1 Like

Politics / Re: Kogi Lawmakers Endorse Yahaya Bello For Presidency by 1miccza: 2:45pm On Dec 03, 2020
Igba ti e fe ya were
Politics / Re: Soldiers Used Blank Ammunition In Lekki Shooting – Sani Usman by 1miccza: 6:33am On Oct 30, 2020
openmine:

grin grin As in ehhh
Some times i marvel at the level of intelligence these paid agents have.....it can be so depressing arguing with them!

Honestly o
Politics / Re: Soldiers Used Blank Ammunition In Lekki Shooting – Sani Usman by 1miccza: 11:35pm On Oct 29, 2020
openmine:

Oga did the army shoot at them yes or no?
This evasive tact of yours isn't logical!

You should have asked him to stand and allow you to shoot in the air let's see if the bullet would touch him.
when you shoot blank bullets do they come out with flames?
The truth will be revealed soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 261 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.