Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,845 members, 7,956,171 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:49 AM

What Islam Says About Beating Your Child - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Islam Says About Beating Your Child (474 Views)

What Islam Is Doing To West Africans.... / What Islam Really Teaches About Allah And Jesus / Suicide Bombing: What Islam Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Islam Says About Beating Your Child by kyrios: 5:23pm On Nov 16, 2014
Our children are Muslims and the following saying of the
Prophet (PBUH)applies to them: "A Muslim is one who does
not harm the Muslims with his tongue or hands." [Al-
Bukhaari]

We know from the words aboveon physical abuse that we are not
allowed to harm our children with our hands. Now we know
that we are not allowed to oppress ourselves and our
children with our tongue. This abuse of the tongue can
actually harden the heart. This is obviously a very serious
matter. May Allaah protect us from this! Ameen

As Nigerians we believe in physical punishment I think this is bad very bad cause from my experience I.e growing up with an abusive father affected be psychologically,emotionally even affected my studies

My dear brothers and sisters what's your take on this do you believe in physical punishment.

Salam

(1) (Reply)

Islam...why The Confusions And Disunity? / Quran And Its' Sciences|why Islam Is The Truth. / Alcohol Saga In Islam:: The Questions...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.