Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Infinix hot discussion and review thread! - Phones (199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix hot discussion and review thread! (546737 Views)

Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno D5 full Specifications and review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Tommey1: 3:53am On Apr 28, 2015
guydangerous:
any notable improvement compared to the former?

yah
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Tommey1: 3:53am On Apr 28, 2015
guydangerous:
any notable improvement compared to the former?

yah man. battery improvement. it kinda last longer and there's dis power saving mode. so nice
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Carlcaresophia: 7:26am On Apr 28, 2015
directonpc:
When do you guys close (time)
Our working time is 9:00-17:30 during Monday-Friday and 9:00-14:00 on Saturdays (not working on every last Saturday of a month), Sundays&Holidays excepted. Thank you!
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by SAMOCHY101(m): 7:53am On Apr 28, 2015
Have You been shopping regularly with JUMIA, or You have once shop on JUMIA or May be this is your first time
Just provide me with what you want from our site
Order made easy! via JUMIA Sales Rep!
All you need to do is;
Is to
sms: name, address and phone number wwith item you want to buy to 08073529590
Call: 08073529590
Note:Delivery for Lagos 1-6 days & Outside Lagos 3-8 days.
Express Delivery available within Lagos at Extra Cost of #1000( ORDER BEFORE 1PM AND GET IT DAT DAY), and
you will be called on phone if it close to you.
100% pay on delivery
100% free delivery for order above #10,000
100% fast delivery
100% safe!
Order now before we run out of stock!!!!
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by commanderquash: 10:18am On Apr 28, 2015
Bernardinho:
Make sure you have SuperUser
app installed. I would recommend
downloading from Google play store.
If you do not have it on your android
phone, ==> Launch the SuperUser app, tap on the Options button and Tap on Settings. ==> Under settings, tap on Un-root
and you should get a prompt to
download SuperCleaner. Choose to
download the app and wait till the
download is complete and then
choose to install. ==> Navigate back to the SuperUser
app and navigate to the un-root
option under settings from the
SuperUser app. The SuperCleaner app
should be launched and you should
automatically be taken to the more tools page. ==> Tap on the Un-root tool and choose to grant. You should get a
notification stating Superuser app will
be cleaned and your phone will be
un-root. If you still want to unroot,
tap on Un-root and you should get a
notification stating un-root successful. ==> Reboot (Restart) your android.
Another simple method to un-rooting
an android device is by simply re-
installing it’s stock ROM but then, that
could be time consuming if you do
not have the stock file already
installed on your computer....And wether d new one is rootable dat i dnt know but i guess it should be

It didn't work, it asked me to update binary su, i clicked normal install, it said installation failed after some minutes, i tried again but still same thing, i ignored the binary su and went to click unroot under settings but it the application just closed, tried again but still same thing, i checked root using root checker basic and am still rooted, please help me to un-root my infinix hot
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by damatolnew: 12:29pm On Apr 28, 2015
I tried installing the new update from infinix just now, despite the fact that i have 13gig free of internal storage and 232mb free on my sd card , the update that is just 89.55mb refused to download o, it's telling me internal storage space insufficient. Please delete some content and retry,,,,, am surprised ooo, or what's the actual size of the update Please help me out
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Profcamsey(m): 12:42pm On Apr 28, 2015
my own phone has 13G memory. others I have seen have 16G. what's the problem pls?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by zevous: 1:44pm On Apr 28, 2015
PLEASE ANYONE WITH A USED INFINIX HOT FOR SALE IN LAGOS SHOULD PLEASE WHATSAPP ME ON 08167076649... Thanks
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by guydangerous(m): 3:07pm On Apr 28, 2015
Tommey1:

yah man. battery improvement. it kinda last longer and there's dis power saving mode. so nice
that's good,just hope it can be rooted after updating
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by sod09(m): 5:57pm On Apr 28, 2015
Profcamsey:
my own phone has 13G memory. others I have seen have 16G. what's the problem pls?
all are 13g
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Dieumerci(m): 7:20pm On Apr 28, 2015
Pls what is the current price for this phone and where can I get it.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by OTEEE: 8:13pm On Apr 28, 2015
Clean INFINIX hot for sale, a month old... still fresh and neat... going for just 13k only... if interested call or WhatsApp me 08034567042... I'm in Ajah-Lagos
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by directonpc(m): 9:18pm On Apr 28, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Our working time is 9:00-17:30 during Monday-Friday and 9:00-14:00 on Saturdays (not working on every last Saturday of a month), Sundays&Holidays excepted. Thank you!
Okk. Reply is sha was at opebi on Monday
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Baddestguyp(m): 12:16am On Apr 29, 2015
mc4 players add me up.
username- kiritojps
clan- SAO

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by OTEEE: 5:47am On Apr 29, 2015
Clean INFINIX hot for sale, a month old... still fresh and neat... going for just 13k only... if interested call or WhatsApp me 08034567042... I'm in Ajah-Lagos...
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 5:59am On Apr 29, 2015
jereal:
I picked mine up yesterday, I'd like to say the battery is quite OK with my usage so far... Comparing it with the Gionee P2s I was using before, I'd say it's a lot better...

I tried framaroot with no success... Root masters on here can suggest another method here and I'd try...

Notice my Asphalt 8 graphic settings are set to high... And you can also notice the speed blur effect being visible... And of course no lags at all in this setting...

After running such a demanding process, my du battery thermometer was reading between 35 and 38...I don't know what you make of that, but I know the p2s I was using before would've hit 42 degrees...
bro please answer me asap I'm using gionee p2s now I wanna buy this infinix hot. please can you compare the battery, display and handling of hd game I Which one is better
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 6:00am On Apr 29, 2015
any infinix zero or hot🔥 for sale. Abuja or Kd?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by damatolnew: 7:47am On Apr 29, 2015
Guys, i have a serious issue, this post is for those that have replaced their stock recovery with cwm recovery (as in guys that have cwm on their phones) how did u install the new firmware update from infinix? If u have tried and failed please drop ur comment here and if u have been able to do it please put us tru..... I said all this because u all know that you can't install the update with cwm recovery still on your phone abi, so please drop the steps on how to install this new update for people that have cwm recovery on their phones......... Thanks
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by coolbatty: 9:38am On Apr 29, 2015
Please, who has a working Brother In Arms 3? Where did u download it from? Does it require internet to play it? Can i get a link?
Thank you.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Akaewu: 10:10am On Apr 29, 2015
@Carlcaresophie...can i get a replacement bk civer (black) for x507.

Anyone in here ??
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by OTEEE: 11:33am On Apr 29, 2015
OTEEE:
Clean INFINIX hot for sale, a month old... still fresh and neat... going for just 13k only... if interested call or WhatsApp me 08034567042... I'm in Ajah-Lagos...
I forgot to add... plus a free 16GB SDcard... hit me up if interested... number is up there (WhatsApp or Call)
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by guydangerous(m): 12:32pm On Apr 29, 2015
coolbatty:
Please, who has a working Brother In Arms 3? Where did u download it from? Does it require internet to play it? Can i get a link?
Thank you.
is on play store and it's an offline game
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 29, 2015
Any solutions for infinix hot x507 Sim card and network settings not see after installed custom ROM called Bleep v1 xperia ROM please.
I advise infinix user to avoid using custom ROM anyway.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by commanderquash: 3:17pm On Apr 29, 2015
Mrjerry:
Any solutions for infinix hot x507 Sim card and network settings not see after installed custom ROM called Bleep v1 xperia ROM please.
I advise infinix user to avoid using custom ROM anyway.

install ur stock rom back, hope u have cwm recovery installed?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
I have reinstall my cwm still the same issue but on PC my backup doesn't install despite loading on the scatter file using spflashing tool
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by alorauzoms(m): 6:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
Trouble go dey nyanga go wake am..
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Baddestguyp(m): 7:28pm On Apr 29, 2015
alorauzoms:
Trouble go dey nyanga go wake am..
what do you mean
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by gonaij: 9:45pm On Apr 29, 2015
Gamboh55:

bro the phone's battery is horrible. went from 55% to 33% afta just 30 minutes of browsing and WhatsApp...mine is barely a week old....do u experience such with ur battery.how can I increase battery performance if possible... I'm beginning to regret buying d phone...d battery is a no no for me
1. charginf your phone with 2nd path electrical source won't last! e.g. laptop. charge with NEPA or generator to see if it will drop drastically , also avoid operating while using
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by gonaij: 9:46pm On Apr 29, 2015
Gamboh55:

pls are u sure its infinix hot x507...lol...I use light mostly and generator at times...only 10% for a 1.5hrs movie...am I doing something wrong?...
it possible your battery is faulty, walk to slot or micro station nearest to you to purchase an extra battery
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by gonaij: 9:49pm On Apr 29, 2015
damatolnew:
I tried installing the new update from infinix just now, despite the fact that i have 13gig free of internal storage and 232mb free on my sd card , the update that is just 89.55mb refused to download o, it's telling me internal storage space insufficient. Please delete some content and retry,,,,, am surprised ooo, or what's the actual size of the update Please help me out
ur service is poor

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (245) (Reply)

Free Gameloft Games For Your Phone / MTN Customer Care Thread / Infinix zero discussion thread!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.