Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Infinix hot discussion and review thread! - Phones (215) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix hot discussion and review thread! (548352 Views)

Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno D5 full Specifications and review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Walexz02(m): 7:42pm On Jun 06, 2015
I find it disheartening when I detect that infinix phones do not support OTG flash drives. that is very bad of them
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by guydangerous(m): 8:52pm On Jun 06, 2015
So I received a free 1 thousand naira coupon from konga and I was thinking of getting a 2600mah power bank for my infinix hot 2000mah battery,though I don't have money to add to it to get a higher capacity one,so should I go ahead and order or take another item worth 1 thousand naira
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Kaycee7(m): 10:56pm On Jun 06, 2015
donhils:

Did you later buy it?
Nah. I ended up ordering for Infinix Hot Note Pro. Just couldn't resist those specs.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by donhils: 11:00pm On Jun 06, 2015
Kaycee7:
Nah. I ended up ordering for Infinix Hot Note Pro. Just couldn't resist those specs.
It looks too big in my eyes.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by donhils: 11:12pm On Jun 06, 2015
lawrenceunaa:
mine last well enough at least it takes 3.9mins to discharge 1% when I was playing fifa14 but it also can take 1hr to discharge 1% with a little trick I noticed.just leave ur fone on overnight then u will see how long it will last
Just leave your phone overnight, that's the trick? The trick that will make it drop 1% in 1hr. How many ppl don't leave their phones on overnight anyways?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by ollykay619(m): 11:15pm On Jun 06, 2015
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by ollykay619(m): 11:16pm On Jun 06, 2015
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by ryfoz(m): 11:22pm On Jun 06, 2015
ryfoz:
sad sad
ryfoz:

Is that for me? But u culd av sent it to my whatsapp na, anybody could have copied it, i don't wanna risk brick or causing malfunctioning was y i dropped my whatsapp number
HERE IT IS IF I CAN GET ANOTHER PLSSS 08185333539 or rifoz4love@gmail.com
ryfoz:
sad sad
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by fafelumo(m): 7:11am On Jun 07, 2015
My network ain't switching to wcdma(3g) only.i have tried other networks but its the same.Though wcdma/gsm auto functions well (2g/3g).i have done a hard reset,i have also changed the ROM but no luck.its not network issue so what could be the problem?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Horlardorjah(m): 9:10am On Jun 07, 2015
hello gurus. pls my hot drains battery too fast like 1% per minute. I tested it with a new battery and it drains like 1% per 5minute. I'm so tired of the phone. pls, what can I do?
2) I rooted my phone before, now I want it unroofed. what app do I need for that.
3)I lost some pics and videos when I did restore and backup didn't bring them back, any chance of retrieving them.
pls I need ur help asap as I will be traveling back to a local environment by Wednesday. thanks
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by donhils: 9:15am On Jun 07, 2015
What colour if Infinix Hot looks better? The white, red or yellow?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 07, 2015
Hello, You can get anything from Jumia through me, Just send ur name, phone no and address to 09099132516. Fast and Free Delivery
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by guydangerous(m): 10:57am On Jun 07, 2015
fafelumo:
My network ain't switching to wcdma(3g) only.i have tried other networks but its the same.Though wcdma/gsm auto functions well (2g/3g).i have done a hard reset,i have also changed the ROM but no luck.its not network issue so what could be the problem?
which rom did you flash
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by lawrenceunaa: 12:00pm On Jun 07, 2015
donhils:

Just leave your phone overnight, that's the trick? The trick that will make it drop 1% in 1hr. How many ppl don't leave their phones on overnight anyways?
that's he mine does
As for ur question many switch theirs off
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by augster(m): 1:14pm On Jun 07, 2015
Infinix hot + free back cover @ #16,000. Free shipping and pay on delivery is available
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nicky058(f): 2:02pm On Jun 07, 2015
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 07, 2015
Hi, anybody know the solution to this problem I am currently experiencing with Infinix hot. All the three keys on the front are linked to 'back ' key, ie the 'Menu' 'Home' and 'Back' keys are only performing the Back function. It was working fine until yesterday that the problem started.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by ollykay619(m): 4:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
Nicky058:
thanks
U are welcome
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Walexz02(m): 5:24pm On Jun 07, 2015
guydangerous:
So I received a free 1 thousand naira coupon from konga and I was thinking of getting a 2600mah power bank for my infinix hot 2000mah battery,though I don't have money to add to it to get a higher capacity one,so should I go ahead and order or take another item worth 1 thousand naira
You can only only use the voucher for order of 5k and above.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Walexz02(m): 5:26pm On Jun 07, 2015
JN1:
Hi, anybody know the solution to this problem I am currently experiencing with Infinix hot. All the three keys on the front are linked to 'back ' key, ie the 'Menu' 'Home' and 'Back' keys are only performing the Back function. It was working fine until yesterday that the problem started.
Download xpost installer and gravity box.. Tweak them to continue using tour phone. cool

1 Like

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by guydangerous(m): 6:30pm On Jun 07, 2015
Walexz02:

You can only only use the voucher for order of 5k and above.
come again
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by fafelumo(m): 9:01pm On Jun 07, 2015
guydangerous:
which rom did you flash
another infinix hot ROM
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by fafelumo(m): 9:11pm On Jun 07, 2015
Urgent! any infinix hot for sale??
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by nairamaniac: 10:37am On Jun 08, 2015
Walexz02:

may be the network your are browsing with is poor... try switching to 2g
Thanx for the response. but I am not refering to the network. I am referring to the battery. But how do I switch to 2g? I believe 3g is when my network-bars have the letter H on it. and 2g is when it has the letter E on the network-bars. I'm guessing anyway.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by nairamaniac: 10:50am On Jun 08, 2015
fafelumo:
please can u explain what this wcdma(3g)only means and wcdma/gsm autos means? what are their meanings, functions and differences? WD appreciate your reply. tnx!
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by nairamaniac: 11:02am On Jun 08, 2015
lawrenceunaa:
mine last well enough at least it takes 3.9mins to discharge 1% when I was playing fifa14 but it also can take 1hr to discharge 1% with a little trick I noticed.just leave ur fone on overnight then u will see how long it will last
thanx for d response. but it is confusing&complicated. in my post clearly stated that the fast-battery-drain occurs when my internet-data is ON. not when I am playing fifa14. or does my internet-data need to be ON to play fifa14. the little trick you perform by leaving your fon ON thru d night seems to be a normal thing every1 does. or please, what is the trick?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by fafelumo(m): 11:57am On Jun 08, 2015
nairamaniac:
please can u explain what this wcdma(3g)only means and wcdma/gsm autos means? what are their meanings, functions and differences? WD appreciate your reply. tnx!

wcdma (3g) only means h or h+ will be available for use only (needed for heavy downloads) while wcdma/gsm auto means your network can be switched between e and h/h+ automatically depending on which is stronger in your area or location.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by lawrenceunaa: 8:21pm On Jun 08, 2015
nairamaniac:
thanx for d response. but it is confusing&complicated. in my post clearly stated that the fast-battery-drain occurs when my internet-data is ON. not when I am playing fifa14. or does my internet-data need to be ON to play fifa14. the little trick you perform by leaving your fon ON thru d night seems to be a normal thing every1 does. or please, what is the trick?
u knw infinix hot backlight is high even at the lowest, download lux.apk u can dim ur backlight even to -ve
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by ryfoz(m): 12:23am On Jun 09, 2015
please I need PSP settings for God of war chains of Olympus the PSP is version 1.0.0.1
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 09, 2015
Abeg hw much to fix touchpad
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by sparrow2wise(m): 8:40pm On Jun 09, 2015
PLZ I NEED HELP!!!.....
My infinix hot had nt been wit me for over four months ago due to some reasons,,,,nw my Hot is bk nd nw finding it difficult to reactivate my free etisalat monthly data'''dy said i shud recharge wich i did nd dy sent me dis msg Sumbody shud explain wat dis screenshot means o plz HELP ME OUT tnx

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (245) (Reply)

Free Gameloft Games For Your Phone / MTN Customer Care Thread / Infinix zero discussion thread!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.