Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,035 members, 7,814,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Infinix hot discussion and review thread! - Phones (214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix hot discussion and review thread! (545570 Views)

Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno D5 full Specifications and review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Daphantom: 5:40pm On Jun 04, 2015
Hello. Please i need help. My Infinix hot's gallery, videos and play music apps stopped reading files from my sd card. Does anybody know something or have a solution? Thanks in anticipation
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by BluePearls(m): 5:45pm On Jun 04, 2015
donhils:
How bad or good is the battery on this phone?

fairly good
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Kaycee7(m): 5:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
After much comparisms, this is d best 15k-16k phone available. So I'm getting one tomorrow.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by ryfoz(m): 6:57pm On Jun 04, 2015
I NEED BB IMEI(VALID ONE) PLSSSS, HELP A BRO My whatsapp number 08185333539
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by BluePearls(m): 7:00pm On Jun 04, 2015
Kaycee7:
After much comparisms, this is d best 15k-16k phone available. So I'm getting one tomorrow.

i have one foe sale. white..new...pouch included...holla..09098949555
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by akashi01(m): 2:04am On Jun 05, 2015
Rep4Jumia:
Flash sales products available

Infinix hot note : 18k
Innjoo Fire 12k:
Tecno L7: 18k

Kaduna, Lagos, Edo, Ibadan only.

See below for contacts details....
why not abuja?? would like to get the innjoo fire
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 5:38am On Jun 05, 2015
Rep4Jumia:

Innjoo Fire 12k:

interested in innjoo fire.... am currently in Ibadan...
does it support 3g on both sim slots?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Walexz02(m): 8:47am On Jun 05, 2015
Rep4Jumia:

Innjoo Fire 12k:

Do you still have the injoo fire with you
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Carlcaresophia: 9:33am On Jun 05, 2015
Daphantom:
Hello. Please i need help. My Infinix hot's gallery, videos and play music apps stopped reading files from my sd card. Does anybody know something or have a solution? Thanks in anticipation
Hi! Could you pls tell us what're the formats of the picture and video in your SD card? Thank you!
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Walexz02(m): 9:43am On Jun 05, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! Could you pls tell us what're the formats of the picture and video in your SD card? Thank you!
Please how much would I get my infinix hot broken screen fixed?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Carlcaresophia: 10:41am On Jun 05, 2015
Walexz02:

Please how much would I get my infinix hot broken screen fixed?
Hi! You need to counsel with our local Carlcare Service Center directly about the cost. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by nairamaniac: 12:30pm On Jun 05, 2015
pls house, I want to know if my situation is okay or not. I'm using the infinix hot fon. this is my 1st android fon. problem is with the way my battery runs down so easily. I set my battery-meter on "percentage", so I can actually monitor my battery-life per percent. whenever my data is On, the battery runs down so fast. in fact, wen ever my internet-data is ON, it runs down at a rate of "1% every 1minute". meaning if my fon is fully charged at 100%, it runs down completely in less than 2hours. please infinix hot users, how long does your battery last when on data? that is when connected to browsing-mode? how long does it take to fall from 100% to 0%?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by 2weeks(m): 12:49pm On Jun 05, 2015
Having problem with my infinix hot playstore telling me connection failed
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
pat077:
i am in ibadan.
is the Infinix hot still available?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by UthyWebAppsMan(m): 3:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
hey pple, anyone got infinix hot 4 sale? am in Lagos
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by ryfoz(m): 4:10pm On Jun 05, 2015
ryfoz:
I NEED BB IMEI(VALID ONE) PLSSSS, HELP A BRO My whatsapp number 08185333539
sad sad
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Walexz02(m): 6:53pm On Jun 05, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! You need to counsel with our local Carlcare Service Center directly about the cost. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Ibadan oyo state.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by staniyere(m): 8:35pm On Jun 05, 2015
Here is the blackberry imei 358265014965427
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by ryfoz(m): 10:11pm On Jun 05, 2015
staniyere:
Here is the blackberry imei 358265014965427

Is that for me? But u culd av sent it to my whatsapp na, anybody could have copied it, i don't wanna risk brick or causing malfunctioning was y i dropped my whatsapp number
HERE IT IS IF I CAN GET ANOTHER PLSSS 08185333539 or rifoz4love@gmail.com
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by augster(m): 10:14pm On Jun 05, 2015
Contact me if you need a new infinix hot. Free shipping and pay on delivery anywhere you are!
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Daphantom: 1:00am On Jun 06, 2015
Carlcaresophia:

Hey. I've resolved the issue. A nomedia file found its way to my mmc root folder. I just deleted it and did a mmc rescan. Thanks Anyway.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Carlcaresophia: 7:04am On Jun 06, 2015
Daphantom:

Hey. I've resolved the issue. A nomedia file found its way to my mmc root folder. I just deleted it and did a mmc rescan. Thanks Anyway.
You're welcome! Glad you've resolved it!
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Carlcaresophia: 7:05am On Jun 06, 2015
Walexz02:

Ibadan oyo state.
Following pls find the contact information of our service center in Ibadan: Isolak Building,Queen Elizabeth Road,Ibadan,Oyo state,Nigeria + 234 8172005296
Thank you!
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nicky058(f): 10:07am On Jun 06, 2015
ollykay619:

finally I was able to download the stock rom but I am abeokuta (funaab)
pls ao many my is d stock rom. And hope it is nt rooted
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Walexz02(m): 10:42am On Jun 06, 2015
nairamaniac:
pls house, I want to know if my situation is okay or not. I'm using the infinix hot fon. this is my 1st android fon. problem is with the way my battery runs down so easily. I set my battery-meter on "percentage", so I can actually monitor my battery-life per percent. whenever my data is On, the battery runs down so fast. in fact, wen ever my internet-data is ON, it runs down at a rate of "1% every 1minute". meaning if my fon is fully charged at 100%, it runs down completely in less than 2hours. please infinix hot users, how long does your battery last when on data? that is when connected to browsing-mode? how long does it take to fall from 100% to 0%?
may be the network your are browsing with is poor... try switching to 2g
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by ollykay619(m): 11:00am On Jun 06, 2015
Nicky058:
pls ao many my is d stock rom. And hope it is nt rooted
It's 628mb and it is not rooted.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by donhils: 12:29pm On Jun 06, 2015
Kaycee7:
Did you later buy it?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nicky058(f): 5:49pm On Jun 06, 2015
ollykay619:
It's 628mb and it is not rooted.
pls share d link
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by lawrenceunaa: 6:43pm On Jun 06, 2015
nairamaniac:
mine last well enough at least it takes 3.9mins to discharge 1% when I was playing fifa14 but it also can take 1hr to discharge 1% with a little trick I noticed.just leave ur fone on overnight then u will see how long it will last

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (245) (Reply)

Free Gameloft Games For Your Phone / MTN Customer Care Thread / Infinix zero discussion thread!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.