Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Infinix hot discussion and review thread! - Phones (222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix hot discussion and review thread! (545679 Views)

Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno D5 full Specifications and review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by abbeywasc(m): 1:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
i did an OTA update on my x507 and since den boots into recovery mode. bought it from konga 2 mths ago. i am in benin nw. hw much wil d repair cost?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by darsmarth(m): 2:50pm On Jul 05, 2015
Lollipop rom
for infinix hot please
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by guydangerous(m): 8:37pm On Jul 05, 2015
darsmarth:
Lollipop rom for infinix hot please
for where you see lollipop rom
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Carlcaresophia: 7:04am On Jul 06, 2015
yinkhar:

I'm based in ado ekiti.
Sorry we don't have service center in Ado ekiti now, you can try to contact our phone collecting point there, following are the address and hotline: No 13 Fayose Market, Ado-Ekiti 07061084889
Thank you!
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Carlcaresophia: 7:05am On Jul 06, 2015
donhils:

Do you guys have Infinix Hot Note chargers for sale at Carlcare service centers?
Hi! Could you pls tell us the city and state you're living in, so that we can ask our colleagues to check it. Thank you!
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 06, 2015
Aflowz:

wey admin dey na??

[size=20pt]ADMIN O[/size]

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by haywy: 7:39am On Jul 06, 2015
Please add me to infinix hot note whatsapp group..09032747491
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by donhils: 7:46am On Jul 06, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! Could you pls tell us the city and state you're living in, so that we can ask our colleagues to check it. Thank you!
I want to go to Carlcare service center Onitsha. Pls confirm for me.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Marvell23(m): 8:28am On Jul 06, 2015
My name is Daremarvellous, a trusted Jumia sales consultant in Nigeria. If you are planning to order any item on Jumia, kindly contact me on WhatsApp 08156636487 for speedy and fast order placement. I also help to fast track ur delivery. Pls I don't charge for doing this, and Pay on delivery is available in Major cities in Nigeria. Thank you. Infinix, Innjoo, Tecno, Samsung, IPhone, Lg, Sony Xperia Smartphones are selling fast on Jumia with unbeatable prices. Contact me lemme take care of all ur order logistics.

1 Like

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Gallantly002: 9:53am On Jul 06, 2015
yinkhar:
Help!!! My infinix hot screen got broken this morning,how much will it cost me to fix it and where can I get it done please.

You can get it fixed at the carlcare centre nearest to you.. d cost for x507(infinix hot) screen is 4,850..
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Gallantly002: 9:56am On Jul 06, 2015
donhils:

Onitsha carlcare centre is at, 44B New market road, Onitsha. 08177250277, 08126056242
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by donhils: 10:52am On Jul 06, 2015
Gallantly002:

Onitsha carlcare centre is at, 44B New market road, Onitsha. 08177250277, 08126056242
I know the address. I'm asking if they have Infinix Hot Note Original Charger there.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Muse007: 2:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
sod09:
dats useless rom
It's boring
Not really cool
There's bug....screen black out ish

try to be slow in condemning some one's hardwork.... o.k? am currentLy on that rom.. therez no bLack awt ish.. "iF lollipop UI is boring to U.. hws that my fauLt " iF U aint cooL wid my work, port yours" i'll surely praise U if its better.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by guydangerous(m): 2:12pm On Jul 06, 2015
Muse007:

try to be slow in condemning some one's hardwork.... o.k? am currentLy on that rom.. therez no bLack awt ish.. "iF lollipop UI is boring to U.. hws that my fauLt " iF U aint cooL wid my work, port yours" i'll surely praise U if its better.
sorry for that but we who are eager to port the custom rom on our device asked you to post more screen shot of the rom but you disappeared without trace

1 Like

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by sod09(m): 2:50pm On Jul 06, 2015
Muse007:

can u swear there's no black out..
Wats cool in d rom
Tell us pls
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Daraplato(m): 4:49pm On Jul 06, 2015
You guys should port to DARKL ROM for Infinix hot. It's perfect.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 06, 2015
Reediano
add me to the WhatsApp group na!
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Folarinibrahim1(m): 6:50pm On Jul 06, 2015
Daraplato:
You guys should port to DARKL ROM for Infinix hot. It's perfect.
pls post screen shot..... Maybe 5 or 6
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Carlcaresophia: 7:49am On Jul 07, 2015
donhils:

Sorry we don't have Infinix accessory in Onitsha Center, pls try to go to local phone stores or accessory stores or online shops to check whether they have the charger. Thank you!
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Muse007: 10:28am On Jul 07, 2015
ion have to swear sodo... therz no bLack out ish... therez only one tiny cam ish... (its duL) thats alL.. am using with lenovo cam.. #And am stiL working to fix it.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by shyna22(m): 11:25am On Jul 07, 2015
morning everyone on nairaland we ar nw created a new group on telegram where we will discuss about ppspp game, andriod game, playstation 1 game,Nintendo 64 game, Nintendo nes game, and DS3 pad for playing games on andriod an again we will discuss how we can tweak imei an get gig from all our network provider like mtn glo Etisalat airtel etc people who had joined our group on whatapp we understand what am saying, any interested person u can nw drop ur number at soon at possible I will add u thanks u all

1 Like

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 07, 2015
shyna22:
morning everyone on nairaland we ar nw created a new group on telegram where we will discuss about ppspp game, andriod game, playstation 1 game,Nintendo 64 game, Nintendo nes game, and DS3 pad for playing games on andriod an again we will discuss how we can tweak imei an get gig from all our network provider like mtn glo Etisalat airtel etc people who had joined our group on whatapp we understand what am saying, any interested person u can nw drop ur number at soon at possible I will add u thanks u all
Add me up shyna, 08122846332.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Weirdman: 12:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
shyna22:
09039276175...whatsapp only..thankz
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by dotyoung(m): 12:44pm On Jul 07, 2015
add me to infinix hot thread 07063969600
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Anoneism(m): 12:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
please can someone here guide me through the process of changing my ihot imei number? I have rooted the phone, downloaded mobile uncle. How do i generate blackberry imei and the other processes involved? Urgent response will be deeply appreciated.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by dotyoung(m): 12:56pm On Jul 07, 2015
pls help, I can't delete files on my es file explorer & fx file explorer. & I tried to install SD fix app to solve the problem but I got "modification could not be performed, failed to obtain root access...
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by dotyoung(m): 12:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
pls help, I can't delete files on my es file explorer & fx file explorer. & I tried to install SD fix app to solve the problem but I got "modification could not be performed, failed to obtain root access...
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by asumo12: 1:23pm On Jul 07, 2015
08060828675 add moi!

shyna22:
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by shyna22(m): 3:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
my people afternoon no more space anymore on whatapp for nw that reason why we created dsame group on telegram because of non beneficiary crews that we can't add on whatapp that d reason we created it on telegram an telegram hv more features than whatapp becus nothing u can nt send on telegram, my advice for you guys is to download telegram thanks you
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Piloeternity(m): 3:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
Pls add me to the group 07032055167
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by guydangerous(m): 8:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
shyna22:
add me now oh before it gets full

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (245) (Reply)

Free Gameloft Games For Your Phone / MTN Customer Care Thread / Infinix zero discussion thread!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.