Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Infinix hot discussion and review thread! - Phones (242) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix hot discussion and review thread! (544996 Views)

Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno D5 full Specifications and review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Walexz02(m): 10:45am On Dec 29, 2015
Harbosede02:
I did drop it inside...bt I use pautch
Ok try factory reset , may be you installed some bad app
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by busar(m): 8:58pm On Jan 05, 2016
Used infinix hot for sale!
Little crack on the screen, slim fresh rom installed, working perfectly . ..
12k....07065993400.. .. Lagos
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by cmionfreshout(m): 1:20pm On Jan 06, 2016
The highest selling phone from infinix up for sale still very neat 1gb for multitasking and 16gb of internal storage upgraded to lollipop OS 5.0.2 and still in a perfect working condition no faults what so ever contact me on 07054624300 WhatsApp too 13k also negotiable

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by VKasparov(m): 9:43pm On Jan 06, 2016
Guys Pls why is my infinix Hot 2 eating up so much data? It seems I am not the only one check out: https://www.nairaland.com/2627190/why-infinix-hot-2-eating#41725980
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Jaymaster(m): 12:18am On Jan 08, 2016
Pls GravityBox Lockscreen tweaks aren't working on dis fone

Has it worked for anyone here?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by raul(m): 9:08am On Jan 08, 2016
Jaymaster:
Pls GravityBox Lockscreen tweaks aren't working on dis fone
Has it worked for anyone here?

How did you install it, pls (Gravity Box) i mean
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Jaymaster(m): 11:43pm On Jan 09, 2016
raul:

How did you install it, pls (Gravity Box) i mean
Move Xposed installer and Gravity box to internal memory ... Then reboot ..... This should fix ur problem
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by raul(m): 4:10pm On Jan 11, 2016
Jaymaster:

Move Xposed installer and Gravity box to internal memory ... Then reboot ..... This should fix ur problem

baba, i've not been able to install it in the first place
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by kings11ng(m): 6:54pm On Jan 11, 2016
p/s how can I make mtkdroid tools to recognize my infinix hot 2 phone?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by IdeeEsperanza(m): 2:20pm On Jan 14, 2016
I need lollipop for this hot. Mega is annoying.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Olimini(m): 3:35pm On Jan 19, 2016
Please add me to the whatsapp group 07065660165. Thanks
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 26, 2016
Please i need your assistance on what and how I can rectify this problem. I was carried away with lollipop features and i upgraded my Infinix hot X507 to lollipop. The features are nice but I have observed two things. 1. My power bank doesn't charge my phone again, just gets the phone very hot without charging it. 2. The phone drained battery faster than usual. Please if u know anything that can help, I need ur assistance. Thank you in anticipation.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 26, 2016
Guys after i updated my Infinix hot x507 to lollipop i found out that cwm recovery no longer works for the phone, if u flash cwm recovery and reboot to recovery it will just show u a blank screen. pls what do we do now to rectify this bug?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by AmazingZeus(m): 10:22am On Jan 26, 2016
Kindycute:
Guys after i updated my Infinix hot x507 to lollipop i found out that cwm recovery no longer works for the phone, if u flash cwm recovery and reboot to recovery it will just show u a blank screen. pls what do we do now to rectify this bug?
carlcare unless you know how to revert back to kitkat or perphabs my tweak lord can help you

Cc preboy
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 26, 2016
AmazingZeus:
carlcare unless you know how to revert back to kitkat or perphabs my tweak lord can help you

Cc preboy

I'll go back to kit kat den, this lollipop drains ba3 like Mad.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by davidoutomi(m): 11:45pm On Jan 26, 2016
Plzz add up whatsapp to infinite hotnote group I have very important issue to ask here 08094625904... Asap thanks
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 30, 2016
Kindycute:
is your phone rooted?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by lawrenceunaa: 1:05pm On Jan 30, 2016
kings11ng:
p/s how can I make mtkdroid tools to recognize my infinix hot 2 phone?
mtkdroid tools doesn't recognize lollipop
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by tranxo(m): 7:05pm On Jan 31, 2016
Where can I get a spare battery for infinix hot x507

1 Like

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 02, 2016
Preboy:
is your phone rooted?
Yea
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by PHEMIEY(m): 10:00am On Feb 02, 2016
with all these negative reports after the upgrade...I don't think I will upgraded mine.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 04, 2016
Kindycute:
Yea
okay flash philz recovery instead and see if the same thing persists
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by olad98(m): 9:12am On Feb 04, 2016
Pls how much can I get infinix hot touch pad because my touch pad has been malfunctioning since
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Youngsage: 11:10am On Feb 04, 2016
olad98:
Pls how much can I get infinix hot touch pad because my touch pad has been malfunctioning since

Carl care bro..
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 04, 2016
Preboy:
okay flash philz recovery instead and see if the same thing persists
I don't have a pc to flash Philz recovery.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 06, 2016
Kindycute:
I don't have a pc to flash Philz recovery.
use flashify then since your phone is rooted
download fron play store its free
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Reediano(m): 8:03am On Feb 06, 2016
tranxo:
Where can I get a spare battery for infinix hot x507

You can get it on JUMIA or konga

1 Like

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 07, 2016
Preboy:

use flashify then since your phone is rooted

download fron play store its free
I'm dumping this hot X507, the battery sucks, I'm getting the hot note. Thanks for the help tho.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by udoomama(f): 1:09am On Feb 08, 2016
Pls I need assistance, I have an infinix hot note x551, would like to subscribe to BlackBerry Glo data plan of 1k a month, pls can someone explain how I can go about it? Thanks
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by okhiai1(m): 5:06am On Feb 11, 2016
embarassedguys please I just collected this infinix note from someone and it trips off when ever I lock the screen and keep .I have to on the phone again for me to use it abeg watin be the ishh embarassedguys please I just collected this infinix note from someone and it trips off when ever I lock the screen and keep .I have to on the phone again for me to use it abeg watin be the ishh
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by guydangerous(m): 10:04pm On Feb 11, 2016
udoomama:
Pls I need assistance, I have an infinix hot note x551, would like to subscribe to BlackBerry Glo data plan of 1k a month, pls can someone explain how I can go about it? Thanks
you have to change your imei to that of bb by using bb imei generator then use mobile uncle tools to tweak the imei after successful change of the imei create a glo apn using blackberry.net,save it and subscribe to glo bis by sending COMONTH to 777
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 1:27am On Feb 15, 2016
Kindycute:

I'm dumping this hot X507, the battery sucks, I'm getting the hot note. Thanks for the help tho.
Kk.... Gudluck

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (Reply)

Free Gameloft Games For Your Phone / MTN Customer Care Thread / Infinix zero discussion thread!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.