Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Quoting A Post From A Thread To Another?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Quoting A Post From A Thread To Another?? (849 Views)

Pathetic State Of A Post Office In Lagos (picture) Chaii!! / Stop Quoting Posts With Multiple "Tags"!!! / Seun Why Is Antisp*mbot Banning Me For Quoting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quoting A Post From A Thread To Another?? by DjDimplez(m): 10:19pm On Nov 16, 2014
Please Nairalanders, i've been here not too long and i've been trying to do this without success.

How do i quote a post a person made about me to another thread entirely. Mostly when i try to quote a post to make a reference to something i can't do it without the post still remaining in that same thread.

Any info and tips on how i can succesfully quote a post made on a particular thread to a different thread entirely will be very much appreciated.

I'll like to be changing the colour of my fonts too like most other people, how do i do it?

Thanks in advance guys
Re: Quoting A Post From A Thread To Another?? by Fabdedon(m): 10:48pm On Nov 16, 2014
[s]watch and see seun will comment now and close the threa.d[/s]
Re: Quoting A Post From A Thread To Another?? by Seun(m): 10:53pm On Nov 16, 2014
Quote the post and then copy the text that automatically appears in the text entry box to the new thread where you want to post it.
Re: Quoting A Post From A Thread To Another?? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 16, 2014
Seun:
Quote the post and then copy the text that automatically appears in the text entry box to the new thread where you want to post it.
No insult meant o but what av you been on lately
I.would like to have some

If this is the new you me likely

#nohomo
Re: Quoting A Post From A Thread To Another?? by macklef(m): 11:36pm On Nov 16, 2014
Khaynet:

No insult meant o but what av you been on lately
I.would like to have some

If this is the new you me likely

#nohomo

Hes trying to dedicate more time to his venture.
I guess he has been too occupied with alot of stuff before now.

Or

He has entrusted his account to a more vibrant young person who is so excited about his new duties.
Re: Quoting A Post From A Thread To Another?? by Nobody: 6:01am On Nov 17, 2014
macklef:

Or

He has entrusted his account to a more vibrant young person who is so excited about his new duties.
oh I c
Re: Quoting A Post From A Thread To Another?? by biggace(m): 2:07pm On Jul 21, 2022
Khaynet:

oh I c
macklef:

Or

macklef:

Or

He has entrusted his account to a more vibrant youn[s][/s]g person who is so excited about his new duties.
[s][/s]
Re: Quoting A Post From A Thread To Another?? by biggace(m): 2:08pm On Jul 21, 2022
Fabdedon:
[s]watch and see seun will comment now and close the threa.d[/s]
Seun:

(1) (Reply)

Dear Papa / 20 New Year Resolutions That Would Put A Smile On Your Face / Has This Ever Happened 2 Yhu?? {no Pics O}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.