Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Seyi Shay- "I Have A Crush On Idris Elba" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Shay- "I Have A Crush On Idris Elba" (1523 Views)

Idris Elba Wins SAG Award For Uzodinma Iweala's Movie, Beasts Of Nation / Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) / Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seyi Shay- "I Have A Crush On Idris Elba" by Frankicent(m): 11:28pm On Nov 16, 2014
A couple of years ago, Deborah OluwaseyiJoshua aka Seyi Shay became the leadsinger for the now defunct pop girl group,From Above, which hada recording dealwith Sony/Columbia and was managed byMathew Knowles’ Music WorldEntertainment, a company owned byBeyonce’s father. In November 2013, theBritish-born Nigerian singer/songwritersigned an endorsement deal withtelecommunications company, Etisalat.After successfully releasing a couple ofsingles including Irawo, Ragga Ragga,Chairman, and Murda, featuring Patorankingand Sheydee, Seyi Shay is now working onher debut album.In this chat with Entertainer, she talksabout her career, heartbreak, and celebritycrush among other issues. Excerpts:What project are you currently working on?I am working on my album so there will notbe much noise coming from me for the nextcouple of months. I hope to release it bythe end of this year or the beginning of2015. I am working with very talentedproducers and writers; people are reallycoming together to make sure that SeyiShay gets her sound right. We are about togo to Kenya to shoot a TV series and Ihave just dropped another single. So manyexciting things are happening and I giveGod all the praises.What inspired the single?Dr. Fabs produced this great beat andwanted me to come over to the Star Boyhouse to listen to it. Sooff I went and itturned out very nice. I saw Shaydee chillingout with friends, so I invited him aboard. Atthe end of the session, I wasn’t really downwith the song, so I left it in the studio forlike two or three months. Shaydee and Dr.Fabs kept calling me even though I toldthem that I didn’t like the song. Eventually,I went back and we invited Patorankingover, and within 10 minutes, he knocked itout. I also called Sound Sultan because heis very talented and he is also one of mymentors....Read More..http://url2it.com/nqhge

Re: Seyi Shay- "I Have A Crush On Idris Elba" by grinface98(m): 11:33pm On Nov 16, 2014
Ok
Re: Seyi Shay- "I Have A Crush On Idris Elba" by naijaboiy: 11:52pm On Nov 16, 2014
so wetin she want make we do

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Checkout Wizkid New Look / J Martins Shows Off His Lil Man...and He's Cute For Days! (photo) / Jackie Chan Passed Away This Morning.(Repeat)- Disregard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.