Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,321 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Advice Me On How To Raise N2m For My Start-up Company - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Advice Me On How To Raise N2m For My Start-up Company (1262 Views)

Which Bank Can I Fix My N2m For Just 2months? / How To Raise Any Amount Of Cash To Do And Buy Anything You Want For Free.3 / Pls Advice Me, Where Can I Invest 200000 Naira. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Me On How To Raise N2m For My Start-up Company by honourlaja(m): 6:21am On Nov 17, 2014
FROM LOCAL TO GLOBAL PLAYER

Rocapy Soaps is planning to go global and compete with other established brands UAC(Dettol), P&G (Lifebuoy). To accomplish this we need to raise huge capital of N2m.

Which fund raising tactics will u advice we go for:

1. Borrow From Bank?
2. Equity Finance (Sell Shares)?
3. Partner With A Wealthy Investor?
Re: Advice Me On How To Raise N2m For My Start-up Company by frodobee: 8:08am On Nov 17, 2014
honourlaja:
1. Borrow From Bank?

1. Which bank? Do you have a 2M collateral?m
2. Do you have funds to spare for the registration on the floor of the Exchange?
3. Best bet, if you have any with flexible repayment condition.

1 Like

Re: Advice Me On How To Raise N2m For My Start-up Company by Angelstartups(f): 10:12pm On Nov 18, 2014
Hello.

If you have proven cash flow so far and records are available, then come to angelstartups.com.ng.

Regards.
Re: Advice Me On How To Raise N2m For My Start-up Company by potoki: 9:39pm On Nov 19, 2014
My Brother,if dont want 2 waste ur time going 4 bank loan dat'll cause heart attack.I'll like 2 introduce u 2 our company,we can help u 2 raise any amount of fund whether personal or business. It'll only take u 3mnths n u cash ur money. D sweet side of it,u dont need 2 pay any kobo back. Informatn is power. For more info send ur mail to gvggent001@gmail.com or call 08034209734
honourlaja:

Rocapy Soaps is planning to go global and compete with other established brands UAC(Dettol), P&G (Lifebuoy). To accomplish this we need to raise huge capital of N2m.

1. Borrow From Bank?
Re: Advice Me On How To Raise N2m For My Start-up Company by vonskyes(m): 4:28pm On Nov 21, 2014
honourlaja:

1. Borrow From Bank?

Join Helping hands international and gain access to interest free and collateral free loan up to $44,000. If you will send me your email address or follow me back, I will tell you more of this great opportunity.
Best Regrds
Re: Advice Me On How To Raise N2m For My Start-up Company by iyoti: 5:16pm On Nov 21, 2014
You can raise capital from the Over the Counter market. Its mostly used by Private Equity firms and Venture Capital firms to raise and sustain cash flows in their business. There are several models used by the OTC market in achieiving this.

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Best Form Of Investment If You Are Working Today!!! / Best Investment For Wives And Mothers!!! / COMMONWEALTH BUSINESS CLUB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.