Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,341 members, 7,850,238 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:49 PM

Fayose Slams Tinubu Over Ekiti Poll - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Slams Tinubu Over Ekiti Poll (992 Views)

Reps Summon DSS Boss, Daura, Over Ekiti Assembly Invasion / Fayose Slams Buhari-Arrest Boko Haram Not Dasuki / Court Approves Suit Against Tinubu Over Murder Of Funsho Williams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Slams Tinubu Over Ekiti Poll by Acidosis(m): 9:18am On Nov 17, 2014
Reacting to this:
www.punchng.com/news/riggers-in-ekiti-will-be-roasted-tinubu/

http://dailypost.ng/2014/04/24/will-violence-pdp-rigs-ekiti-osun-elections-tinubu/

The Ayo Fayose Campaign organisation has described the statement credited to the National leader of All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu that whoever attempts to rig the June 21 Governorship election would be killed, as outburst of a frustrated man.

The Director General of the organisation, Chief Dipo Anisulowo, who said this at a press conference in Ado Ekiti on Monday, said Tinubu’s comment that the election would “be rig and roast”, was an indication that his party has lost hope in the election.

He also condemned Governor Fayemi over alleged manipulation of Onisan of Isan Ekiti, Oba Sunday Ajiboye, to ban the Labour Party Governorship candidate, Hon Opeyemi Bamidele and his Peoples Democratic Party Governorship counterparty, Ayodele Fayose, from campaigning in Isan Ekiti.

In his reaction, Fayemi Campaign spokesman said, Governor Kayode Fayemi’s convoy must have passed the route where Fayose’s campaign office is located over a hundred times over the past three and a half years and his convoy was never attacked for once until Ayo Fayose became the candidate of the PDP.
More >> http://dailyindependentnig.com/2014/04/fayose-slams-tinubu-ekiti-poll/

Nigerians need to know the truth. You cannot make such insensitive statement in a civilized world and expect our soldiers to sit back in their various barracks. If I were the GCFR, I would have deployed more soldiers to Ekiti state.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Slams Tinubu Over Ekiti Poll by Firefire(m): 9:23am On Nov 17, 2014
The battle is lost already by Tinubu... Ekiti have been liberated, other remaining SW states shall be FREE.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Slams Tinubu Over Ekiti Poll by omokab: 10:19am On Nov 17, 2014
Firefire:
The battle is lost already by Tinubu... Ekiti have been liberated, other remaining SW states shall be FREE.
so you mean we should go back the era of poor infrastructural developmet in the south west,poor environmental sanitation we have during the PDP especially in oyo state,lack of good roads in the south west.The south west are not ready to go back to PDP poor management where thurg is the rain of the day(I.e auxilliary in ibadan)please let only Ekiti remain with PDp for now,then if there is a change others can later join.Thanks

1 Like

Re: Fayose Slams Tinubu Over Ekiti Poll by Acidosis(m): 2:08pm On Nov 17, 2014
omokab:
so you mean we should go back the era of poor infrastructural developmet in the south west,poor environmental sanitation we have during the PDP especially in oyo state,lack of good roads in the south west.The south west are not ready to go back to PDP poor management where thurg is the rain of the day(I.e auxilliary in ibadan)please let only Ekiti remain with PDp for now,then if there is a change others can later join.Thanks
and Fayemi is the change we need?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Slams Tinubu Over Ekiti Poll by aljharem(m): 2:15pm On Nov 17, 2014
omokab:

Maybe it is the 100 million Naira bed and 3 billion Naira government house you call infrastructure.
Re: Fayose Slams Tinubu Over Ekiti Poll by adebisicutie: 2:23pm On Nov 17, 2014
aljharem:

Maybe it is the 100 million Naira bed and 3 billion Naira government house you call infrastructure.

fayose just got in and he is already awarding 200m painting job to his brother who then brings painters from outside Ekiti like Ekiti has no painters. This is the man who says he loves the masses grin
Re: Fayose Slams Tinubu Over Ekiti Poll by aljharem(m): 2:26pm On Nov 17, 2014
adebisicutie:

fayose just got in and he is already awarding 200m painting job to his brother who then brings painters from outside Ekiti like Ekiti has no painters. This is the man who says he loves the masses grin

Bring out your facts ! I am not saying it is a lie but show prove and I will bring mine
Re: Fayose Slams Tinubu Over Ekiti Poll by demmie1: 2:28pm On Nov 17, 2014
Acidosis:

and Fayemi is the change we need?

Who are you? Why not face the problem with your State

(1) (Reply)

Oshiomhole: Jonathan Will Not Get 5% Of Votes In Edo / Vote APC In Lagos And Be Ready To Pay Toll fees To Enter Your House / Henry Okah Breaks Jail, Re-arrested In S-africa (Published February 11, 2014)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.