Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Eva Scared Of Endin Up Bein Luk Ur Mom Or Dad?..lets Talk Abt It - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Eva Scared Of Endin Up Bein Luk Ur Mom Or Dad?..lets Talk Abt It (834 Views)

Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? / Have You Ever Told Your Mom Or Dad.......... / Would You Sleep With Your Daughter Or Dad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eva Scared Of Endin Up Bein Luk Ur Mom Or Dad?..lets Talk Abt It by shalommeri(f): 9:39am On Nov 17, 2014
scared of bein lyk ur mom or dad?lets all talk abt it...
am scared of bein lyk ma mom..ma mom shouts a lot nd cn b so anoyin nd simetimes i shout nd dnt even realize it on tym..am studyin d same course she studied..dnt knw hw i ended up lykin dat course..d scary part is dat course didnt get her a job nd i plan on nt bein lyk dat..she was a housewife until ma dad helpd ha get a job...ma dad is a doctor nd am scared of goin.into a relatnshp wid a medical student nt to even talk of getn married to d persn..i av some of her traits in me wich i dnt lyk..rili scared of bein lyk her,wana b a vry good mum nd if possible d best(no one is d best sha)..
av shared mine,hop u guys do d same too

1 Like

Re: Eva Scared Of Endin Up Bein Luk Ur Mom Or Dad?..lets Talk Abt It by fuzzywuzzy: 10:00am On Nov 17, 2014
Sorry about all that OP. I really feel for you and hope things get better. But I have nothing special to share. Sorry again.
Re: Eva Scared Of Endin Up Bein Luk Ur Mom Or Dad?..lets Talk Abt It by purpose14(f): 2:25pm On Nov 17, 2014
Most often, one exhibits ones deepest and craziest fears unknowingly....
I do not hate my mum neither do I love her extremely, "she's just there" but seriously, I always pray that I do not want to be like her.
But fortunately or unfortunately, there's this part of her lifestyle that I kind of inherited and its annoying, (working on that part of me sha).
Re: Eva Scared Of Endin Up Bein Luk Ur Mom Or Dad?..lets Talk Abt It by shalommeri(f): 2:50pm On Nov 17, 2014
purpose14:
Most often, one exhibits ones deepest and craziest fears unknowingly....
I do not hate my mum neither do I love her extremely, "she's just there" but seriously, I always pray that I do not want to be like her.
But fortunately or unfortunately, there's this part of her lifestyle that I kind of inherited and its annoying, (working on that part of me sha).
i understand..u lov nd hate at d same tym ...we're gona b fyn..we'll overcome it

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Enjoy Opposing Others' Choice Of Spouse? / Weird Pix, What's On His Mind. / Female Kids: Does Yr Mother Feel You Think Your Better Than Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.