Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University (67557 Views)

Orezi Acquires Multi-Million Naira Mansion (Photos) / PHOTOS: Shoki Master, Orezi's Sister Weds / Shame! Actress Jennifer Eliogu Chased Out By Husband For Child Paternity Mess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by efilefun(m): 3:55pm On Nov 17, 2014
AgapeCharis:
[size=45pt] Who is Orezi??
Over here
In Paris
We don't
Know him[/size]

undecided undecided undecided

stale
Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by Betasms: 3:57pm On Nov 17, 2014
hotwax:
Education has gone to the gutters. Every little kid want to be a star without education. More armed robbers, more scammers..We will always be slave.

60% of naija students want to be musician. God help us. The future is very bad.

I really do not understand how the two topics rhyme, it is a social event in the school that he was invited for and this is not the first time a nigerian musician is coming to the school, so i dnt get your point, and you are the one that will always be a slave.
Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by Betasms: 3:59pm On Nov 17, 2014
woodfrank:

oh OK. I'm sowie bout that.

Is this Bolu from Acc?
Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by Betasms: 4:12pm On Nov 17, 2014
hayoakins:
If the report is true, the members of the Redeemer's University Student’s Association would be suspended for a whole semester i were to be the Chaplain/VC. I am very sure they went against the norms of the school but would be allowed to write the semester exams sha undecided

If you want a rock'n'roll school, grab public institution forms.

BTW, what were those guys thUNKING (thinking), they want to be Shoking inside Redemption Camp? grin

Please did you attend redeemers uni, if you dint then stop talking nonsense. and btw, its no longer on redemption camp.
Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by iponrite: 4:20pm On Nov 17, 2014
orezi esegine ojogbari.....of tiger house?
Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by sleemoon(m): 4:30pm On Nov 17, 2014
Rapsainot:
speechless

Dis guy no fine naa.... Vote ti lajaa
Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by Drkul(f): 4:32pm On Nov 17, 2014
woodfrank:

Bros. for ur info, dey r no longer on red camp. however, as a graduate of RUN, I blive d RUNSA guys shud knw berra. I was expecting it.
Which set are you? Am 2013/2014
Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by Betasms: 4:35pm On Nov 17, 2014
Drkul:

Which set are you? Am 2013/2014

He was in 2012/13.
Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by Drkul(f): 4:38pm On Nov 17, 2014
post=28097646:

Please did you attend redeemers uni, if you dint then stop talking nonsense. and btw, its no longer on redemption camp.
shocked my fellow RUNITE don vex, no mind them jare... Hope you no follow dem move d perm site... Am 2013/2014 set. What about you? grin
Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by joshrare(m): 4:41pm On Nov 17, 2014
Airforce1:
dis one wey no sabi sing

grin grin grin
Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by Betasms: 4:43pm On Nov 17, 2014
Drkul:

shocked my fellow RUNITE don vex, no mind them jare... Hope you no follow dem move d perm site... Am 2013/2014 set. What about you? grin

LOOL yes now they will just be yarning nonsense, they don't know that its the CHAPLAIN AND VC that are always doing nonsense, and spoiling our show. 2012/13
Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by Drkul(f): 4:44pm On Nov 17, 2014
kennygee:

I didn't even know they had moved. Either ways, I am a Redeemer and i know the School authorities would never let it happen.

Meanwhile, I'm a lady, not a guy.
cheesy make una dey show una self... My set escaped moving with them grin but our convo is at the new site sad not cool angry
Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by korel9: 4:54pm On Nov 17, 2014
Lacomus:
like you have ? , no worry you go soon follow my female account .

I pray that the good Lord forgives you for you know not what you're saying.

Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by davidmoyes(m): 4:54pm On Nov 17, 2014
Airforce1:
dis one wey no sabi sing
And he's not even light skinned
Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 17, 2014
I'm gonna laugh at Winnie, my friend to stupor..
"orezi is coming to my school" oshi grin
Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 17, 2014
iamyet:
Hmmmmm.....who is OREZI?

We don't know him in France sha

You seriously dnt knw him He is the acting president of France, such a pity u dnt even knw ur presido...... Kidding

1 Like

Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 17, 2014
iamyet:
Hmmmmm.....who is OREZI?

You seriously dnt knw him He is the acting president of france, such a pity u dnt even knw ur presido...... Kidding
Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by Caseless: 5:01pm On Nov 17, 2014
englishmart:
they want him to sing to the lord. And not to the masses!

Redeemer university and covenant university
Are modified secondary schools
i wan die. grin grin
Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:05pm On Nov 17, 2014
Airforce1:
dis one wey no sabi sing
Na wa 4 una 4 dis nairaland, una go use laff wound pesin one day smiley
Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by hayoakins(m): 5:13pm On Nov 17, 2014
post=28097646:

To correct an individual, try utilizing your sense adequately and not insult in the name of commenting. However, even if it is nolonger on the camp, is that a license to rebel against constituted authorities by disobeying rules and procedures? Nobody forces you guys to sign the matriculation form. ABEGI undecided

Go and Shoki elsewhere Okay?
Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by Drkul(f): 5:19pm On Nov 17, 2014
grin Hummm! KG o, prim sch, second skul! Anything una like call am
angryGot nothing to say angry but I gotta represent my Alma mater tongue
I trust the Chaplains grin
Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 17, 2014
natureblack:
Was the cash refunded lipsrsealed

Na you wan collect am?
Guy forget... Let's call it embarrassment allowance

1 Like

Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by pamcode(m): 5:21pm On Nov 17, 2014
iamyet:
Hmmmmm.....who is OREZI?

who are this yellow-bellied frenchies taking over nl fp i think they should be executed by guillotine
Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by henrixx(m): 5:23pm On Nov 17, 2014
emmm! wat is orezi ? sounds like okazi. iz it a soup?
Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 17, 2014
Texykool:
Ahhhh Shoki!

1 Share

Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 17, 2014
hmm am sure d hypocrite would turn d other way. imagine no one is seeing dis act as extrimism but if dis act was done in a muslim society hell would hav let loose and d haters would hav bomberded this tred.

1 Like

Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by Dreyl(m): 5:45pm On Nov 17, 2014
Airforce1:
dis one wey no sabi sing
Nah u come sabi sing abi.
Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by malvingay(m): 5:57pm On Nov 17, 2014
REPENT!!!!!!!! KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HANDD.
Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by Tekzyflex(m): 5:59pm On Nov 17, 2014
Maxcollins042:
bro mi he is good at it o

Very good
Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by iamyet: 6:08pm On Nov 17, 2014
grin
clemzo101:
Everytime dis one will be talking france....guy park well jare

Please forgive me, Its hard to keep up wit naija updates here in France........Bt sha we still dnt kno this guy in FRANCE!!!!!! grin
clemzo101:
Everytime dis one will be talking france....guy park well jare

Please forgive me, Its hard to keep up wit naija updates here in France........Bt sha we still dnt kno this guy in FRANCE!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jon James McMurray Dies After Falling From Plane While Filming His Musical Video / Rosemond Brown Twerks With Cardi B, Her Wig Falls Off / Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.