Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,265 members, 7,815,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Photo: See Obasanjo In His Farm Back In 1979 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: See Obasanjo In His Farm Back In 1979 (4802 Views)

Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng / See A Photo Of N1 Note That Was Used In 1979 When $1 Was Equal To N0.647 / Photo: Obasanjo With His First Wife Remi(Mama Iyabo) Taking Breakfast In 1979 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: See Obasanjo In His Farm Back In 1979 by crisycent: 4:49pm On Nov 17, 2014
Olekumaster:

And that makes you what you called Obj earlier

A gorilla!

Your obviously from a broken home.
Re: Photo: See Obasanjo In His Farm Back In 1979 by Tokunbohkinibig: 5:25pm On Nov 17, 2014
crisycent:

Well, its obvious that I am better than your father. No need to compare that.

Obviously, if your father is better than my dog- Cindy, you won't be here, insulting people (Chief Aremu Obasanjo and myself) who are better than d combination of your miserable father and your pitiable self.

Haha lol, how i wish i could trade u and ur generation-Father including ur mum in for a mere Dog(Bingo for real) cos i strongly believed dat d dog would serve a better purpose on earth than combination of yourself and of course your miserable father.
Re: Photo: See Obasanjo In His Farm Back In 1979 by Soloter(m): 5:53pm On Nov 17, 2014
crisycent:
Gorilla
why insult someone old enough to father you?
Re: Photo: See Obasanjo In His Farm Back In 1979 by engrfcuksmtin(m): 6:11pm On Nov 17, 2014
crisycent:

You don't have to tell the world how your mother had you.
grin grin grin E pain you Mumu

1 Like

Re: Photo: See Obasanjo In His Farm Back In 1979 by Afroconnect: 6:14pm On Nov 17, 2014
kettykin:
So pathetic how this type of creature was allowed to rule Nigeria twice and was about to go for a third term , he even does not look smark or intelligent even when he is not under office stress
Quite childish comment,what dos look has too do with leadership qualities?

Intelligence alone don't cut it-is Goodluck not a lecturer-he might be intelligent but can not think strategically and as smart as Obj can.
Re: Photo: See Obasanjo In His Farm Back In 1979 by SCRABBLEBOARD: 6:25pm On Nov 17, 2014
crisycent:

Not much but better than your father and your entire generation. That's a lot fool.

At least, we will not be a GORILLA generation like your own!!!

1 Like

Re: Photo: See Obasanjo In His Farm Back In 1979 by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 17, 2014
crisycent:

Your obviously from a broken home.
dude you are loser #Fact. Its obvious since nobody supported ur barbaric use of word against OBJ
Re: Photo: See Obasanjo In His Farm Back In 1979 by crisycent: 9:06pm On Nov 17, 2014
Olekumaster:
dude you are loser #Fact. Its obvious since nobody supported ur barbaric use of word against OBJ

I didn't ask for your support id!0t. you and your entire generation are losers.
Re: Photo: See Obasanjo In His Farm Back In 1979 by crisycent: 9:07pm On Nov 17, 2014
SCRABBLEBOARD:

At least, we will not be a GORILLA generation like your own!!!

Like your not already one. Even uglier than obj.
Re: Photo: See Obasanjo In His Farm Back In 1979 by SCRABBLEBOARD: 9:23pm On Nov 17, 2014
crisycent:

Like your not already one. Even uglier than obj.

You`re a waste.
Re: Photo: See Obasanjo In His Farm Back In 1979 by crisycent: 4:42am On Nov 18, 2014
SCRABBLEBOARD:

You`re a waste.

See this olodo. That is so correct, please update your English.
Re: Photo: See Obasanjo In His Farm Back In 1979 by Nobody: 5:11am On Nov 18, 2014
crisycent:

I didn't ask for your support id!0t. you and your entire generation are losers.
How old are you? Am asking because u cannot even control ur emotions. Its obvoius that you are pained. So keep on ranting, am enjoying it!
Re: Photo: See Obasanjo In His Farm Back In 1979 by darne(m): 7:00am On Nov 18, 2014
Baba Iyabode grin grin
Re: Photo: See Obasanjo In His Farm Back In 1979 by crisycent: 8:46pm On Nov 18, 2014
Olekumaster:

How old are you? Am asking because u cannot even control ur emotions. Its obvoius that you are pained. So keep on ranting, am enjoying it!

Pointing out the fact means I'm pained? Olodo
Re: Photo: See Obasanjo In His Farm Back In 1979 by Uwakuwak(f): 10:54pm On Nov 18, 2014
Real african man
Re: Photo: See Obasanjo In His Farm Back In 1979 by iamrealdeji(m): 5:53pm On Dec 16, 2014
crisycent:
Gorilla
You foolish monkey calling an elderly man Gorilla.someone who's old enough to be your granddaddy,matter of fact,he can feed your entire village for 10years,he can buy your whole family
Re: Photo: See Obasanjo In His Farm Back In 1979 by crisycent: 5:29pm On Dec 27, 2014
iamrealdeji:

You foolish monkey calling an elderly man Gorilla.someone who's old enough to be your granddaddy,matter of fact,he can feed your entire village for 10years,he can buy your whole family

Bleep you and your entire generation and I don't give a Bleep about nl if I'm banned from commenting on topics. Obj is a gorilla and yea he can feed your entire village with the money he stole from Nigeria.

NL will allow people talk trash about GEJ but when there's any news on obj, you write no racist or tribalistic comments. Bleep NL. Ban me if you want and Bleep the idiot I'm quoting. You and your entire generation should go and die!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Osinbajo Receives UN High Commissioner, Filippo Grandi / Buhari Is A Liar -osinbajo / Magu Did Not Allege Corruption In NSIP – EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.