Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,852 members, 7,956,192 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:26 AM

Influence Of The Holy Ghost During Deliverances. What Is Ur Opinion? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Influence Of The Holy Ghost During Deliverances. What Is Ur Opinion? (447 Views)

Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction / Do You Think T.B. Joshua's TV Deliverances Are Real? / The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Influence Of The Holy Ghost During Deliverances. What Is Ur Opinion? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 17, 2014
okkk, i'll just go straight to the point... I was at an adoration/deliverance session in imo state last week, with my friend( he invited me). So after the praise and worship session, it was time for d main event... When the priest started praying and kabashing, i closed my eyes to pray,, but i couldnt concentrate,, cos of d funny sounds i was hearing( u know now, dat type u normally hear wen a pastor places his hand on u to deliver u..) so i opened my eyes, and was just looking,, nna mehn come see guys and girls just dey fall around,,, one was rolling on d ground sef... Anoda one was running around d church shouting,,.. Come see dance steps na,, and its usually d ladies d@ do dis things most times.. One lady in particular was spinning on her high heel and pulling her wig.. (shoo, for my mind i was lyk ' na holy ghost dey enta dese pple so) Alfred( thats my friends name) nudged me and started smiling, telling me, 'guy free dis guys joor, na wash, all dese things na acting'..
On my own part,, i dont believe its d holy ghost dat makes dese people behave as they do.. I also try not to think that dey act it.... In short me no sabi wetin to believe.. Of course i dont question the presence of the holy ghost during dese adorations and deliverances... Buh why i neva encounter am.... But wen u get touched by the spirit, must u fall
Pls dose with encounters should clarify me here.. Or u can just gv me ur opinion.. It'll be highly appreciated... Thnx...
Re: Influence Of The Holy Ghost During Deliverances. What Is Ur Opinion? by SMALLPENIS(f): 12:46pm On Nov 17, 2014
I know the answer, will be back to modify

TIP: people act differently under the influence of the Spirit, some behave like that, while others... ... ..... Na wash

(1) (Reply)

Church Elder Stops And Made A U-turn From Adultery Road On Hearing Wife Prayer / Nanny Who Battered Ugandan Baby Asks For Forgiveness, Explains Why She Did It / A Timely Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.