Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,076 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:31 AM

Iphone Vs. Android: Which Is Better? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone Vs. Android: Which Is Better? (813 Views)

Iphone VS Blackberry VS Andriod Users (hilarious Pic) / Ios 7 Specs VS Android 4.2, Windows Phone, Blackberry 10 / Blackberry Vs Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone Vs. Android: Which Is Better? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 17, 2014
[size=16pt]iPhone vs. Android: Which is better?[/size]
Enough talk. We compared how Android and the iPhone perform 15 basic tasks. See for yourself how they rank.

Source: http://money.cnn.com/interactive/technology/iphone-android-comparison/?sr=fb111414iphoneandroid2pInteractiveAlbum
Re: Iphone Vs. Android: Which Is Better? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 17, 2014
I am sorry.... CNN Money cant stop me from rocking my Android... 5 years and counting...
Re: Iphone Vs. Android: Which Is Better? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 17, 2014
we have told you countless of times that iphone is better because it's very efficient but Andriod is better when it comes to customization of interface.
Re: Iphone Vs. Android: Which Is Better? by Jakeattah(m): 2:07pm On Nov 17, 2014
nice post

wanted to diss you from the topic, but ended up liking it.
Re: Iphone Vs. Android: Which Is Better? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 17, 2014
Jakeattah:
nice post

wanted to diss you from the topic, but ended up liking it.

wink wink
Re: Iphone Vs. Android: Which Is Better? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 17, 2014
Wonderlands:
we have told you countless of times that iphone is better because it's very efficient but Andriod is better when it comes to customization of interface.

I am not saying iPhone is not better... but wrt the Nigerian situation, Android is saving our purse mhen... The only thing is if you can easily locate the apps and roms that can serve you better, you rock.

The problem now is that the Android players we have in Nigeria are not well with documentation and RD... so Roms cant just be installed anyhow... embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Motorola Launches Moto X 'pure Edition' With 64 GB Storage / ASUS Zenfone 2 - A 64-bit Phone At $199 / Samsung Galaxy A5 Review (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.