Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Foreign Currency Found Inside Helicopter That Crashed In Yola Last Week? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Currency Found Inside Helicopter That Crashed In Yola Last Week? (3104 Views)

Pics Of The Boko Haram Members Killed Today & The Foreign Currency Recovered / Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) / Photos:foreign Currency Found Inside Helicopter That Crashed In Yola Last Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foreign Currency Found Inside Helicopter That Crashed In Yola Last Week? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 17, 2014

1 Like

Re: Foreign Currency Found Inside Helicopter That Crashed In Yola Last Week? by pring: 3:27pm On Nov 17, 2014
Realy
Re: Foreign Currency Found Inside Helicopter That Crashed In Yola Last Week? by malele(m): 3:27pm On Nov 17, 2014
Nawah ooo. There is fire on the mountain
Re: Foreign Currency Found Inside Helicopter That Crashed In Yola Last Week? by politricks: 3:29pm On Nov 17, 2014
I hope this is not true
Re: Foreign Currency Found Inside Helicopter That Crashed In Yola Last Week? by Granger: 3:32pm On Nov 17, 2014
Let the military explain

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Currency Found Inside Helicopter That Crashed In Yola Last Week? by malele(m): 3:36pm On Nov 17, 2014
Saw this topic on linda ikeji, meaning it true.
Hmm there is problem in nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Currency Found Inside Helicopter That Crashed In Yola Last Week? by malele(m): 3:37pm On Nov 17, 2014
malele:
Saw this topic on linda ikeji, meaning its true.
Hmm there is problem in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Foreign Currency Found Inside Helicopter That Crashed In Yola Last Week? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 17, 2014
Americans can never be trusted.

6 Likes

Re: Foreign Currency Found Inside Helicopter That Crashed In Yola Last Week? by lilprinze: 3:43pm On Nov 17, 2014
Sorry for the gods
Re: Foreign Currency Found Inside Helicopter That Crashed In Yola Last Week? by malele(m): 3:44pm On Nov 17, 2014
berem:
guy wetin concern america for This matter?
any rich person can go to bank or black Market and change Nigeria currency to dollars
Re: Foreign Currency Found Inside Helicopter That Crashed In Yola Last Week? by Abagworo(m): 3:46pm On Nov 17, 2014
I dont believe it. Was that not a military helicopter?
Re: Foreign Currency Found Inside Helicopter That Crashed In Yola Last Week? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 17, 2014
malele:

guy wetin concern america for This matter?
any rich person can go to bank or black Market and change Nigeria currency to dollars
and the whites in the crashed helicopter?

4 Likes

Re: Foreign Currency Found Inside Helicopter That Crashed In Yola Last Week? by maryam6(f): 3:51pm On Nov 17, 2014
berem:
exactly my thought.

3 Likes

Re: Foreign Currency Found Inside Helicopter That Crashed In Yola Last Week? by malele(m): 3:54pm On Nov 17, 2014
berem:
and the whites in the crashed helicopter?

Were there white people in the crash, thought it was just air force men fighting boko haram
Re: Foreign Currency Found Inside Helicopter That Crashed In Yola Last Week? by Horus(m): 3:59pm On Nov 17, 2014
malele:

Were there white people in the crash, thought it was just air force men fighting boko haram

Yes, there was three white people in the first crash

3 Likes

Re: Foreign Currency Found Inside Helicopter That Crashed In Yola Last Week? by malele(m): 4:01pm On Nov 17, 2014
Horus:

Yes, there was three white people in the first crash

Nawah oooo
Re: Foreign Currency Found Inside Helicopter That Crashed In Yola Last Week? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 17, 2014
Explanation please !!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Foreign Currency Found Inside Helicopter That Crashed In Yola Last Week? by Trailblazer1(m): 4:03pm On Nov 17, 2014
There is more to this insurgency than what meets the eyes.

There will be more revelations soon.

4 Likes

Re: Foreign Currency Found Inside Helicopter That Crashed In Yola Last Week? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 17, 2014
malele:

will airforce men fighting boko haram have millions of dollars in their helicopter?

1 Like

Re: Foreign Currency Found Inside Helicopter That Crashed In Yola Last Week? by Horus(m): 4:06pm On Nov 17, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmJ64Q0Xc7o

[size=15pt]Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crash Lands In Yola[/size]

Listen at 0:38 when they tell you that Four white men were on board the Nigerian Air Force Helicopter.
The question we should ask is: who are the Four white men?

1 Like

Re: Foreign Currency Found Inside Helicopter That Crashed In Yola Last Week? by Trailblazer1(m): 4:10pm On Nov 17, 2014
The aim of Bokoharam is definitely beyond the Islamic caliphat.
I think the media is not seeing beyond the smokescreen.

Even Ali modu Sheriff is playing the victim with confidence, despite all the accusations and counter-accusations.
Puzzled.

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Currency Found Inside Helicopter That Crashed In Yola Last Week? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 17, 2014
I won't be surprised if there are some "white men" living together with boko haram members in the forest. I wonder who train the BH members how to use the sophisticated weapons they have in their possesions.

Something isn't just right!

4 Likes

Re: Foreign Currency Found Inside Helicopter That Crashed In Yola Last Week? by Horus(m): 4:15pm On Nov 17, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0hAWmle0qQ

[size=15pt]The Truth About Boko Haram Terror In Nigeria[/size]

This video will answer most of your questions

berem:
I won't be surprised if there are some "white men" living together with boko haram members in the forest. I wonder who train the BH members how to use the sophisticated weapons they have in their possesions.

Something isn't just right!
Re: Foreign Currency Found Inside Helicopter That Crashed In Yola Last Week? by ProFuhrer: 4:16pm On Nov 17, 2014
Discovered by whom?

1 Like

Re: Foreign Currency Found Inside Helicopter That Crashed In Yola Last Week? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 17, 2014
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0hAWmle0qQ

[size=15pt]The Truth About Boko Haram Terror In Nigeria[/size]

This video will answer most of your questions

sadly,I can't watch youtube videos. Thought I told you? embarassed
Re: Foreign Currency Found Inside Helicopter That Crashed In Yola Last Week? by frodobee: 4:32pm On Nov 17, 2014
Seriously, whoever cares to know should know that this BH thing is too complex, it is beyond this online fight we undertake here every other day.
Our DHQ tells us that US is not willing to support the war against BH, so who are those whites?
Our govt tell us that BH gets support from Al-Qaeda so who owns the $bills and for whom is it meant? Do you go to war front with guns or money?
I am getting confused and suspicious, because "this hand feels like Esau, but the voice is that of Jacob"

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Currency Found Inside Helicopter That Crashed In Yola Last Week? by hazyfm: 5:17pm On Nov 17, 2014
[size=28pt]CHAI!![/size]

[size=18pt]SO THEY HAVE BEEN DECEIVING US ALL THESE WHILE[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Currency Found Inside Helicopter That Crashed In Yola Last Week? by hazyfm: 5:27pm On Nov 17, 2014
lilprinze:
Sorry for the gods

[size=28pt]LEARNER[/size]

Re: Foreign Currency Found Inside Helicopter That Crashed In Yola Last Week? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 17, 2014
Haven't you guys heard of clandestine operations? Are you not aware of military and defense partnership. It's a war situation and not all information are suitable for the public. There could be foreign advisers and technology intelligence consultants. You cannot immediately conclude that the Federal Government agents are working with Boko Haram against the people.

1 Like

Re: Foreign Currency Found Inside Helicopter That Crashed In Yola Last Week? by tit(f): 6:00pm On Nov 17, 2014
is that one of the burnt dollars?
Re: Foreign Currency Found Inside Helicopter That Crashed In Yola Last Week? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 17, 2014
it is what it is folks.. when it gets too complex to comprehend, we just have to keep calm and observe.
Re: Foreign Currency Found Inside Helicopter That Crashed In Yola Last Week? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 17, 2014
there was a tyme d people in d NE reported that helicopters com around to reenforce bokoharam but d president on a national tv trivialised by sayin d vilages shuld take pictures and that it was not true. i strongly bliv that FG is part of d sponsors and jst recently d police are nw arestin d hunters who r tryin to fight d terorist

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

All Hail Agbaje, The Ezi Nwanne Nidigbo 1 In Lagos!!! / All Progressives Congress(APC) Debacle... / Did Anyone See Buhari Walking Into The White House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.