Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

3 Things In Life That You Need To Know As A Person - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 3 Things In Life That You Need To Know As A Person (370 Views)

20 Harsh Truths Of Life That You Never Accept / The Important Things In Life. Get Motivated Now!!!!!!! / Three Things In Life That, Once Gone, Never Come Back - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Things In Life That You Need To Know As A Person by Skynetlodgetk(m): 4:01pm On Nov 17, 2014
********THERE ARE 3 THINGS IN LIFE THAT CAN
DESTROY A PERSON********
••••••••••••••
(1) anger
(2) hatred
(3) pride.
————–
********THERE ARE 3 THINGS IN LIFE THAT YOU SHOULD
NEVER MISS********
••••••••••••
(1) faith
(2) love
(3) hope.
————
********THERE ARE 3 THINGS IN LIFE THAT ARE MOST
VALUABLE********
••••••••••••••••
(1) humility
(2) sincerity
(3) friendship.
—————–
********THERE ARE 3 THINGS IN LIFE THAT MAKES A
PERSON********
••••••••••••••••••••••
(1) respect
(2) commitment
(3) value.
———————
********I ASK ALMIGHTY GOD FOR 3 THINGS IN YOUR
LIFE********
••••••••••••••••••••••
(1) to bless you
(2) to guide you
(3) to always protect you.
——————————–
Re: 3 Things In Life That You Need To Know As A Person by PapiDShipCapt(m): 4:08pm On Nov 17, 2014
Let me be the first to claim your wishes..
smiley
I wish u same OP
Re: 3 Things In Life That You Need To Know As A Person by NaijaOptimist: 4:14pm On Nov 17, 2014
Noted.

(1) (Reply)

How Armed Robbers Sees Robbing / Supereagles Vs Bafana Bafana Ticket Still Not On Sale / Why D World Biliv Dat Women Are D Best 4 D Post Of Secretary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.