Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,257 members, 7,953,968 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:59 AM

What A Jealous Woman Did To Her Husband (Viewers discretion is advised) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What A Jealous Woman Did To Her Husband (Viewers discretion is advised) (7966 Views)

Jealous Woman Attacks Rival, Beats & Stabs Lover In Lagos / Jealous Woman Arrested For Allegedly Pouring Hot Liquid On Rival / Jealous Woman Burns Friend Bosoms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Jealous Woman Did To Her Husband (Viewers discretion is advised) by Mc4larin: 4:55pm On Nov 17, 2014
I mean what do u think of the woman that did this to her husband simply because she caught him
cheating

Guys, please pray very well so that you won't marry this kind of woman oooooo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A Jealous Woman Did To Her Husband (Viewers discretion is advised) by emmyagi(m): 4:57pm On Nov 17, 2014
What a wicked world, full of wicked men, some cheating some killing

Diaris god o
Re: What A Jealous Woman Did To Her Husband (Viewers discretion is advised) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 17, 2014
add viewers discretion to the topic pls, its gory

3 Likes

Re: What A Jealous Woman Did To Her Husband (Viewers discretion is advised) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 17, 2014
Jesus!!!! shocked chai! MBA! MBA!! she went too far! sad

1 Like

Re: What A Jealous Woman Did To Her Husband (Viewers discretion is advised) by jachi001(f): 4:58pm On Nov 17, 2014
Lord have mercy!

1 Like

Re: What A Jealous Woman Did To Her Husband (Viewers discretion is advised) by Mc4larin: 5:05pm On Nov 17, 2014
EroticAngelina:

Big time!!!!!!
Re: What A Jealous Woman Did To Her Husband (Viewers discretion is advised) by saxwizard(m): 5:07pm On Nov 17, 2014
dis one tall o
Re: What A Jealous Woman Did To Her Husband (Viewers discretion is advised) by sunny99(m): 5:08pm On Nov 17, 2014
Hw can a man leave a wman t0 slize his koko
Re: What A Jealous Woman Did To Her Husband (Viewers discretion is advised) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 17, 2014
OMGOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSHHHH........ DAMNNNNN!!!!!!! Bleep!!!!!!!!!! Who does dis??
Re: What A Jealous Woman Did To Her Husband (Viewers discretion is advised) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 17, 2014
EroticAngelina:
EroticAngelina i swear.... Now i knw and can attestify to the saying that HELL HATH NO FURY THAN A WOMAN'S ANGER...

3 Likes

Re: What A Jealous Woman Did To Her Husband (Viewers discretion is advised) by Mc4larin: 5:13pm On Nov 17, 2014
This tin make me dey fear woman sef!!!
Re: What A Jealous Woman Did To Her Husband (Viewers discretion is advised) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 17, 2014
Mc4larin:
I mean what do u think of the woman that did this to her husband simply because she caught him
cheating

Guys, please pray very well so that you won't marry this kind of woman oooooo

please add viewer discretion to the title

jeeeeeezzz

1 Like

Re: What A Jealous Woman Did To Her Husband (Viewers discretion is advised) by solid3(m): 5:16pm On Nov 17, 2014
Oh my gosh! I'm do outta here.

1 Like

Re: What A Jealous Woman Did To Her Husband (Viewers discretion is advised) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 17, 2014
This is barbaric, evil, wicked and inhuman. A life sentence with hard labour for charges that bothers on attempted murder should be placed on her(if not murder).
Re: What A Jealous Woman Did To Her Husband (Viewers discretion is advised) by Dani9ce(m): 5:17pm On Nov 17, 2014
Mehn dis woman is demonic. She's from the pit of hell.
Re: What A Jealous Woman Did To Her Husband (Viewers discretion is advised) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 17, 2014
Cutehector4u:
EroticAngelina i swear.... Now i knw and can attestify to the saying that HELL HATH NO FURY THAN A WOMAN'S ANGER...
lol but why did he cheat? sometimes its u men who provoke a lady into doing drastic things like this sad both are to blame, but 70% of the blame goes to the violent woman.
Re: What A Jealous Woman Did To Her Husband (Viewers discretion is advised) by Lordabas: 5:21pm On Nov 17, 2014

This thread should be hidden. So disgusting.
Mods!!
Re: What A Jealous Woman Did To Her Husband (Viewers discretion is advised) by Lordlexyy: 5:32pm On Nov 17, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lol but why did he cheat? sometimes its u men who provoke a lady into doing drastic things like this sad both are to blame, but 70% of the blame goes to the violent woman.
Women like you wouldn't mind this maniac behaviour. In your mind, a man deserve this for cheating abi? What would u recommend for a cheating wife? A long, hot rod through her womanliness i suppose. Op, pls take this thread down, damn too gory.

3 Likes

Re: What A Jealous Woman Did To Her Husband (Viewers discretion is advised) by Truckpusher(m): 5:35pm On Nov 17, 2014
barcanista:
This is barbaric, evil, wicked and inhuman. A life sentence with hard labour for charges that bothers on attempted murder should be placed on her(if not murder).
They say hell has no fury like a woman scorned.

By the time she spends 2yrs in jail she would begin understand the true meaning of freedom.

2 Likes

Re: What A Jealous Woman Did To Her Husband (Viewers discretion is advised) by Truckpusher(m): 5:38pm On Nov 17, 2014
EroticAngelina:
I hope you would say the same thing if that man in question is one of your beloved brothers? undecided

How insensitive can we be ?

2 Likes

Re: What A Jealous Woman Did To Her Husband (Viewers discretion is advised) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 17, 2014
Lordlexyy:
Women like you wouldn't mind this maniac behaviour. In your mind, a man deserve this for cheating abi? What would u recommend for a cheating wife? A lon, hot rod through her womanliness i suppose. Op, pls take this thread down, damn too gory.
what the hell is wrong with u? I'm not siding with the wife! what she did is so bad and wicked! and inhuman! she should be punished severely for it! all I said was the man also takes a small part of the Blame, coz if he hadn't cheated, this wouldn't have happened! no woman will just go and burn a mans diick for nothing! her husband for that matter. but she went too far in this! and I'm not happy, am actually ashamed.

so pls oga, read twice n understand my post next time before quoting me. embarassed

1 Like

Re: What A Jealous Woman Did To Her Husband (Viewers discretion is advised) by stinggy(m): 5:47pm On Nov 17, 2014
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Oghene!!!

So what's there to live for

May the gods never gimme this kinda woman

2 Likes

Re: What A Jealous Woman Did To Her Husband (Viewers discretion is advised) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 17, 2014
sunny99:
Hw can a man leave a wman t0 slize his koko
He could be sleeping while this callous woman did it oooooo chai!!! I hope this can be medically corrected embarassed embarassed embarassed sad

2 Likes

Re: What A Jealous Woman Did To Her Husband (Viewers discretion is advised) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 17, 2014
Truckpusher:
They say hell has no fury like a woman scorned.

By the time she spends 2yrs in jail she would begin understand the true meaning of freedom.
the gods will visit her case in jail
Re: What A Jealous Woman Did To Her Husband (Viewers discretion is advised) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 17, 2014
Ds one pass boko haram

1 Like

Re: What A Jealous Woman Did To Her Husband (Viewers discretion is advised) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 17, 2014
Stale news.

But seriously,did the woman actually do that? shocked
Re: What A Jealous Woman Did To Her Husband (Viewers discretion is advised) by hazyfm: 6:01pm On Nov 17, 2014
[size=78pt]JESU!![/size]
Re: What A Jealous Woman Did To Her Husband (Viewers discretion is advised) by Lordlexyy: 6:14pm On Nov 17, 2014
EroticAngelina:
what the hell is wrong with u? I'm not siding with the wife! what she did is so bad and wicked! and inhuman! she should be punished severely for it! all I said was the man also takes a small part of the Blame, coz if he hadn't cheated, this wouldn't have happened! no woman will just go and burn a mans diick for nothing! her husband for that matter. but she went too far in this! and I'm not happy, am actually ashamed.

so pls oga, read twice n understand my post next time before quoting me. embarassed
Spare me the sermon. You started first with the blame game when reverse should be d case. If u were really terrified as you want me to believe, i bet u, you wouldn't have d nerves to start aportioning blame. The first thing that should hit u is: 'oh gosh'. 'terrible', and the likes. But coming out straight to hit the man, shows the state of your human meekness. I'm only trying to teach u humanity, that's all ma'am.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Jealous Woman Did To Her Husband (Viewers discretion is advised) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 17, 2014
Lordlexyy:
Spare me the sermon. You started first with the blame game when reverse should be d case. If u were really terrified as you want me to believe, i bet u, you wouldn't have d nerves to start aportioning. The first thing that should hit u is: 'oh gosh'. 'terrible', and the likes. But coming out straight to hit the man, shows the state of your human meekness. I'm only trying to teach u humanity, that's all ma.
please its okay. this convo is over. I don't have time to argue with u abeg.
Re: What A Jealous Woman Did To Her Husband (Viewers discretion is advised) by stinggy(m): 6:20pm On Nov 17, 2014
chimkaire:
He could be sleeping while this callous woman did it oooooo chai!!! I hope this can be medically corrected embarassed embarassed embarassed sad

I doubt..
No P.O.P. yet for abuna

It's a wicked world cry cry
Re: What A Jealous Woman Did To Her Husband (Viewers discretion is advised) by Yeske2(m): 6:20pm On Nov 17, 2014
saxwizard:
dis one tall o
Is that all you can say? That woman should be stuffed with 50 large cucumbers and shot after 24 hours.
Re: What A Jealous Woman Did To Her Husband (Viewers discretion is advised) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 17, 2014
Jesus ,the woman is a devil

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Fake Kenyan Lawyer Won His Case. He Is Now A Free Man / Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. / Kidnapped Priest Released (son)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.