Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,468 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

What A Jealous Woman Did To Her Husband (Viewers discretion is advised) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What A Jealous Woman Did To Her Husband (Viewers discretion is advised) (7793 Views)

Jealous Woman Attacks Rival, Beats & Stabs Lover In Lagos / Jealous Woman Arrested For Allegedly Pouring Hot Liquid On Rival / Jealous Woman Burns Friend Bosoms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Jealous Woman Did To Her Husband (Viewers discretion is advised) by Lordlexyy: 6:25pm On Nov 17, 2014
EroticAngelina:
please its okay. this convo is over. I don't have time to argue with u abeg.
Neither am i interested. Why won't u breeze off after your dracular side was busted. And u even lack the moral to accept ur short coming. So much for a woman.

1 Like

Re: What A Jealous Woman Did To Her Husband (Viewers discretion is advised) by Lordlexyy: 6:29pm On Nov 17, 2014
badoolee:
Jesus ,the woman is a devil
Yeah, hope u are different.
Re: What A Jealous Woman Did To Her Husband (Viewers discretion is advised) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 17, 2014
Lordlexyy:
Yeah, hope u are different.
yes
Re: What A Jealous Woman Did To Her Husband (Viewers discretion is advised) by Lordlexyy: 6:35pm On Nov 17, 2014
badoolee:
yes
Baby badoo, i saw ur pix and i was thrill.
Re: What A Jealous Woman Did To Her Husband (Viewers discretion is advised) by mzlizabelle(f): 6:52pm On Nov 17, 2014
OMG embarassed

But how was she able to achieve that?
Was the husband tied or drugged?

The woman though undecided , was she jinxed? Why think of such act? She's a devil, no doubt.
Re: What A Jealous Woman Did To Her Husband (Viewers discretion is advised) by Horus(m): 6:54pm On Nov 17, 2014
mzlizabelle:
OMG embarassed

But how was she able to achieve that?
Was the husband tied or drugged?

The woman though undecided , was she jinxed? Why think of such act? She's a devil, no doubt.

I think he was sleeping
Re: What A Jealous Woman Did To Her Husband (Viewers discretion is advised) by mzlizabelle(f): 7:29pm On Nov 17, 2014
Horus:

I think he was sleeping

Really? He slept too deep, don't you think?
Re: What A Jealous Woman Did To Her Husband (Viewers discretion is advised) by tomakint: 7:38pm On Nov 17, 2014
stinggy:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Oghene!!!

So what's there to live for

May the gods never gimme this kinda woman
Sshhhhhh! gods don't give you women to marry as wives but rather we men search through the morphology of the women while leaving out the character (which is the nitty gritty of the matter). I hope u got my drift?
Re: What A Jealous Woman Did To Her Husband (Viewers discretion is advised) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 17, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lol but why did he cheat? sometimes its u men who provoke a lady into doing drastic things like this sad both are to blame, but 70% of the blame goes to the violent woman.
no wonder Jesus said that is is better to live with a lion in the wilderness than to live with a deranged woman or girlfrnd..

1 Like

Re: What A Jealous Woman Did To Her Husband (Viewers discretion is advised) by Horus(m): 7:45pm On Nov 17, 2014
mzlizabelle:

Really? He slept too deep, don't you think?

No need to sleep deep at all. It can take less than one second with a very sharp knife to do it
Re: What A Jealous Woman Did To Her Husband (Viewers discretion is advised) by stinggy(m): 7:49pm On Nov 17, 2014
tomakint:

Sshhhhhh! gods don't give you women to marry as wives but rather we men search through the morphology of the women while leaving out the character (which is the nitty gritty of the matter). I hope u got my drift?

I get. But someone you didn't come across with in life, can you marry her?

They direct our steps, get that!
Re: What A Jealous Woman Did To Her Husband (Viewers discretion is advised) by tomakint: 8:10pm On Nov 17, 2014
stinggy:

I get. But someone you didn't come across with in life, can you marry her?

They direct our steps, get that!
90% of marriages are done through the dictates of our mind get it? The last line of yours contradict the Bible submission in the Book of Proverbs, where it states, 'He that findeth (note the word findeth) a wife findeth a good thing and obtaineth favour of the Lord. We marry our wives based on some selected extrinsic worths they possess....
Re: What A Jealous Woman Did To Her Husband (Viewers discretion is advised) by zekki: 8:16pm On Nov 17, 2014
did he survive it?-[did he survive it.
Re: What A Jealous Woman Did To Her Husband (Viewers discretion is advised) by bcomputer101: 8:33pm On Nov 17, 2014
Wickedness starts the very day when EVE was crated into the garden of Eden....

What a wick world we live!
Re: What A Jealous Woman Did To Her Husband (Viewers discretion is advised) by stinggy(m): 8:57pm On Nov 17, 2014
tomakint:

90% of marriages are done through the dictates of our mind get it? The last line of yours contradict the Bible submission in the Book of Proverbs, where it states, 'He that findeth (note the word findeth) a wife findeth a good thing and obtaineth favour of the Lord. We marry our wives based on some selected extrinsic worths they possess....

Back and fort, you still don't get my drift.

Ok, lemme put it in your terms. If God does not direct you to where she is, how will you see her to even know she is a good thing?
Is it not out of the many that God directs your path to that you'll 'findeth a wife from'?
Re: What A Jealous Woman Did To Her Husband (Viewers discretion is advised) by MARKone(m): 8:58pm On Nov 17, 2014
Some wives can be deadly.

Even when they serve u food, it's better una gather eat am together.

1 Like

Re: What A Jealous Woman Did To Her Husband (Viewers discretion is advised) by Lanceslot(m): 9:38pm On Nov 17, 2014
Damn! This is murder.. Women!!! Life is meaningless without what she just damaged. Smh
Re: What A Jealous Woman Did To Her Husband (Viewers discretion is advised) by Demdem(m): 10:16pm On Nov 17, 2014
I don't get it..... Was the man tied up when the woman was performing this gory operation? What was he doing when she was slicing his thing?
Re: What A Jealous Woman Did To Her Husband (Viewers discretion is advised) by Veckylord(m): 11:17pm On Nov 17, 2014
GOD I CANNOT BELEIVE I SAW THIS NO NO NO!!!

1 Like

Re: What A Jealous Woman Did To Her Husband (Viewers discretion is advised) by venivedivici(m): 11:33pm On Nov 17, 2014
Chai, the man lives, but not his manhood. Word to PEJ.

But some part of me is still looking for evidence that it's PhotoShopped or something.
Re: What A Jealous Woman Did To Her Husband (Viewers discretion is advised) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 17, 2014
venivedivici:
Chai, the man lives, but not his manhood. Word to PEJ.

But some part of me is still looking for evidence that it's PhotoShopped or something.
i wonder why am seeing somthing like a bone insyd the prick.. Do pricks hav bones?
Re: What A Jealous Woman Did To Her Husband (Viewers discretion is advised) by venivedivici(m): 11:50pm On Nov 17, 2014
Cutehector4u:
i wonder why am seeing somthing like a bone insyd the prick.. Do pricks hav bones?

grin grin grin grin

Bros I swear I no know o! But wetin dey make am strong like kondo?
It's more likely cartilage sha.
To me e resemble biscuit-bone
Re: What A Jealous Woman Did To Her Husband (Viewers discretion is advised) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 17, 2014
venivedivici:

grin grin grin grin

buscuit bone? So where does d buscuit bone disappears to wen the prick shrinks?
Re: What A Jealous Woman Did To Her Husband (Viewers discretion is advised) by feamtrik(m): 12:36am On Nov 18, 2014
chimkaire:
He could be sleeping while this callous woman did it oooooo chai!!! I hope this can be medically corrected embarassed embarassed embarassed sad
.....medically treated?....he has taken his cross
Re: What A Jealous Woman Did To Her Husband (Viewers discretion is advised) by feamtrik(m): 12:38am On Nov 18, 2014
So u still get mind to de observe that thing....mehn.....
venivedivici:

grin grin grin grin

Re: What A Jealous Woman Did To Her Husband (Viewers discretion is advised) by venivedivici(m): 12:43am On Nov 18, 2014
Cutehector4u:
buscuit bone? So where does d buscuit bone disappears to wen the prick shrinks?

Hiya! Brother, no be the same kondo me and you get? Na just guess me dey guess o.
Re: What A Jealous Woman Did To Her Husband (Viewers discretion is advised) by venivedivici(m): 12:45am On Nov 18, 2014
feamtrik:
So u still get mind to de observe that thing....mehn.....

Hahahaha. No o. The thing don glue for my head. cry
Re: What A Jealous Woman Did To Her Husband (Viewers discretion is advised) by iamodenigbo1(m): 4:54am On Nov 18, 2014
was he sleeping when she was doing this to him?
Re: What A Jealous Woman Did To Her Husband (Viewers discretion is advised) by feamtrik(m): 6:50am On Nov 18, 2014
sHuuuu!!!......i carry yansh for u o[quote author=venivedivici post=28110997]

Hahahaha. No o. The thing don glue for my head. cry[/quote.
Re: What A Jealous Woman Did To Her Husband (Viewers discretion is advised) by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 18, 2014
venivedivici:

Hiya! Brother, no be the same kondo me and you get? Na just guess me dey guess o.
lolz...na u mention buscuit bone na..
Re: What A Jealous Woman Did To Her Husband (Viewers discretion is advised) by Agrika: 7:58am On Nov 26, 2014
Chai, the man married the ada of the devil's household
Re: What A Jealous Woman Did To Her Husband (Viewers discretion is advised) by mrsfavour(f): 7:42pm On Nov 16, 2016
The penis now is in a resting position. Till further notice.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top Confraternities In Nigeria And Their History / Abia 2023: Chikwe Udensi Picks APGA Governorship Nomination Form / Full Video Of Baba Ijesha Caught Having Sex With A Minor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.