Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Funny And Rude Comments By South-africans About Nigeria Ahead Wednsdys Showdown - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Funny And Rude Comments By South-africans About Nigeria Ahead Wednsdys Showdown (784 Views)

Funny And Rude Comments By South-africans About Nigeria Ahead Wednsdys Showdown / Comments By The New NFF President On Stephen Keshi / Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny And Rude Comments By South-africans About Nigeria Ahead Wednsdys Showdown by mikron(m): 5:42pm On Nov 17, 2014
I laugh in vernacular, these South Africans are daring the African Champions o. calling us all sorts of names because of their new found form in the qualifiers, ok o, wednesday no far again, we go know who be landlord and tenant that day, they call themselves Bafana Bafana (the Boys the Boys), we are the SUPER EAGLES OF NIGERIA, the African champs, the land is green, let the battle begin. below are their comments with some from Nigerians.

Lebuso
Steven Keshi said South Africa will never beat Nigeria in his lifetime, as long as he is a Nigerian coach.

Msheke let's break the record, and make him drown in his sorrows........

We need him to be re-dismissed( ba mokobe hape)

In you I believe msheke

Let's make Nigeria to miss qualifiers in their own backyard

Mamelodi Machine
This Nigeria Drug Masters...

Mamelodi Machine
This Super Chickens will be brutalize.......................

latinoh
SHAKES PLZ KEEP THIS NIJIES QUITE FOR NOW PLZ BRA SHAKES....I BEG YOU N I TRUST THAT U CAN DELIVER .

Nebo03
Congo did it very simple in Nigeria why not us? Though I would like to keep Nigeria below us and went to punish dem hard in AFCON knockout stage if we beat dem now dey wouldn't feel much pain dan in Equatorial Guinea..!!

Otherwise Am happy to see my Nija brothers blogging again in numbers, atleast der 's light at de end of de tunnel......!!

Majeryza
Der r sum pigs here hu behave as foreigners,dy r hurtng cos deir donkeys r no longer dominating Bafana statng 11.Mareta lena

Professor
these nigerians are forever farting in this block. .they promised us a marginal score when they visited us few months back but failed to score a single goal

now after a fluke win against congo they come and run Unclad in here mxm

ayusman16
fluke goals against Congo? Are u alright?
So we don become mates now abi? No worry Wednesday is not far.

FKN Fearless
We must do our selves a huge favour and stop Nigeria from qualifying coz they're much more dangerous during the CAF tournaments.
#ForeverFearless

ayusman16
how do you intend to do this? Is it not the same Bafana Bafana that even our Lagos Selected will humiliate?

bricardo
He he he! Don't blame Mikel obi or Keshi s favoritism when u lose.

paulvictor643
ur conquerors @ d peak of eir football etiopia wz humiliated by who during d qualifyin stages fr d lst wrld cup, simply put sa dnt ve d class to beat naija

paulvictor643
sa will lose eir unbeaten record period, too much noise jst like d congolese fans, jst wait n c an inspired naija on wed, shld ve won dt match in capetown bt sa didnt, beware of a naija side dt wnts to get results

we ve got match winners frm d defence to d attack too mch boasting will only add to d margin we'll dish out on wed by God's grace

KING75
We will Make sure these Nigerians doesn't defend their cup!!

AnselemJOnyeke
keep on dreaming SAfricans before u wake up from ur sleep, it 3points to nigeria then u will start crying again. why must u hv sooo much confidence for ur non tested team yet?

Ambitious_Khosi
U r the 1s who are going to cry.we r going to abuse you in your new small stadium(atleast this time we are going to play in a decent stadium away in Nigeria).Know this;you are not going to EG dude,start making peace with that

Henrynwn
The SAfricans are making too much noise but rightfully we see them in the category of Malawi, Zimbabwe , Botswana etc the second graders of African football. It's also nice to see they have qualified without hosting let's see what they bring to the table in January.

Juda Scaliot
Do us proud Bafana Bafana and beat this Boko Haram

Ambitious_Khosi
@Juda Scaliot Our boys are gonna kil these immoral drug dealers,rest assured.They are not going to EQ

Khosi 8 champ
He has done it with the under 20 now doing it with the senior team now beat those boko Harames n send a message to the rest of African teams that you mean business

nkombose ka baba
Those druggies need to get a beating.they are too arrogant and I'm sick of them.call me xenophobic if you like but majority of nigerians have contributed a lot to crime in our beautiful land

ayusman16
gullible south africa... nigerians dont do drugs; we only sell to silly people to take

Ambitious_Khosi
Its about time that we beat these drug dealers.this time,it is gonna be the most painful defeat they have ever felt, since it will be against a team they thought they are gonna walk over,and finally,because their dream of defending their title in EQ will be dead and buried.
Bafana,let's go and rock that over-populated country.I believe in you

TsonoM
Calling Nigerians drug dealers is as idiotic as somebody calling south Africans rapists our even HIV positive patients. We also have horrible stigmas but this ignorant generalisation is childish. Show some sort of maturity.

FrankT
It will b tough winning against them , but boy I will throw a party for myself if that happens

FrankT
No sir , jst facing reality not to put my hopes too high u saw how narrowly BB managed a draw here at home

SuperMario81
I am very safe where I am and my two young girls aged 12 & 13 are not in danger to be kidnapped by some very barbarian in the name of religion to be made sex slaves at such a young age.

NAIJA NINJA
Dude you have no business with boko haram,but with criminal that keeps shooting you guys for cellular,dude..

Khosi 8 champ
Despite all the defeats Nigeria went through in this tournament but this one on Wednesday will be the pain full one knowing that it is the game that wil take them through n but all to find that we are giving them a run for their money with a 2-0 defeat
a time for SA to rule is now n can never be postponed

masese4khosi
Coach . Please do us one last favor . Beat these loud mouths and disqualify them. We are tired of always being reminded of the past. I'm waiting for Jali, Serero, Manyisa and Masango to mesmerize those dunderheads. Congratulations in advance to you guys for beating Nigeria in their own background.

http://www.kickoff.com/news/50373/shakes-mashaba-eyes-strong-bafana-team-vs-nigeria
Re: Funny And Rude Comments By South-africans About Nigeria Ahead Wednsdys Showdown by obi4eze(m): 6:20pm On Nov 17, 2014
grin grin grin
I laugh in Zulu...
Re: Funny And Rude Comments By South-africans About Nigeria Ahead Wednsdys Showdown by Jakeattah(m): 6:26pm On Nov 17, 2014
I dislike them south africans, they always try to compete with Naija and make us look bad.
Re: Funny And Rude Comments By South-africans About Nigeria Ahead Wednsdys Showdown by Glowstone(m): 6:37pm On Nov 17, 2014
Nah waoh see d boys where no fit defeat our u17 team con dey compare themselves to d great super eagles.

I blame keshi and nff and i blame their network provider for bringing this insult to the giants of Africa

(1) (Reply)

Adebayor Granted Leave To Solve the 'Witchcraft And Bewitchment' Affair / Basketball Thread!!! / Safe Over 1.5 Goals Best Picks For Today [24-3-2015]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.