Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,541 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:46 AM

Did Nigeria Police Purchase Camouflage With Their Income? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Did Nigeria Police Purchase Camouflage With Their Income? (375 Views)

States In Nigeria Must Pay Staff According To Their Income - Bruce / Soldiers Harass Civilians For Putting On Camouflage / What Exactly Do Women Spend Their Income On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did Nigeria Police Purchase Camouflage With Their Income? by Barselonia(m): 5:48pm On Nov 17, 2014
I didn't know How sure this information was true But I came into contact with a policeman at a check point telling me some Story..
Although have know this guy for quite sometimes at the check point, So we Were gisting, he now Said Did I know that there is a new policy in police now that they must all be wearing camo, I Said that good. He now Said they had to use there money to purchase it and to sew it...

I was now wondering that is that How it supposed to be?

Can anybody help to confirm If It's Really True before this guy start to pass wrong information about federal government to Nigerians

(1) (Reply)

America No Pass Nigeria / What Do You Hate About Yourself? / How Has Naira Land Given Back To The Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.