Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,089 members, 7,957,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:39 AM

I Dislike Beggers - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Dislike Beggers (613 Views)

7 Reasons Why I Dislike Motivational Speakers And Their Sessions / Six Things I Dislike About Ibo Ladies / Glo Afri Chat And Recharge Cards Beggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dislike Beggers by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 17, 2014
I dislike beggars...

And no, I don't mean the people who are on the street with very real needs...

I mean that person/friend/family member that is so selfish that they cannot respect when someone tells them "No I can't", "Sorry, not this time" or "I can't find the time to commit to that right now" without constant badgering, like as if it is by their badgering that a 24 hour day will be turned to 36 hours.

That person that is so self-absorbed that they cannot seem to fathom why someone else would have other plans for their own resources or their own time, and why the plans do not majorly include them.

That person who feels you agreeing to help them out with one thing ONE time, means you are obligated to keep helping them with the same thing for as long as you live...or more.

That crooked individual who feels the next best thing to do when they cannot get people to emotionally enslave into doing things for them... is to beg, guilt-trip, and for the truly stUUpid among them, throw tantrums.

And worst of all, that same person who wouldn't go out of their way to lift a finger to assist when it comes time to honor the terms of the social contract they initialized/instigated.

I have no issues drawing the line, in fact most know me to be very rigid when it comes post-no beggings and guilt trips.
You don't need the approval of these people so always stand your ground.

-2Buff

4 Likes

Re: I Dislike Beggers by NaijaOptimist: 8:43pm On Nov 17, 2014
One should know when to draw the line.
Re: I Dislike Beggers by Nextlevel0007(m): 8:45pm On Nov 17, 2014
The word "HATE" is strong if possible use "Dislike",,, jst saying
Re: I Dislike Beggers by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 17, 2014
Nextlevel0007:
The word "HATE" is strong if possible use "Dislike",,, jst saying

Yeah felt so too.
Was struggling to think of a less-intense word.
I just woke up over here. smiley

Edited.

(1) (Reply)

Indian Police Arrest Four Nigerians over Internet Fraud / Write Something Nice About Just One Old Friend! / AIT Alleges APC Hacked Its Online Presidential Polls. See The Official Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.