Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

South Africa Or China ? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South Africa Or China ? (11436 Views)

Uk, US Or China, Which On Is Advisable For A First Time Traveller In Case Of Vis / South Africa Or Dubai Which Is Better To Start A Life? Advice my friend / South Africa Or Stay Back In Nigeria, Which Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa Or China ? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 19, 2014
holyboss:
oh rolleyes

Why?

Japan is more people friendly....unlike that useless country called china. Try arriving at an airport in china and watch how they stare at you like you a zombie have never seen in their lives. kiss you think Germans are racist? Wait until you go to china. cheesy you go see racism you go drop hat. kiss watch out for the black men running in broad day light so that ''eke'' (that's what Nigerians call the police in china) wont apprehend them. Get them to pay what they owe before sending them back home. You will find many runaway Nigerians in Dongguang china kiss

A country where nigerians die from falling off high buildings because them dey avoid eke.....china....tufiakwaaaa a country for useless peoole like 99.9% of nigerians. kiss

Abeg watch ground ooo. I never see dirty pigs like chinese people ooo. Even inside elevator na so them dey spit. Our nigerian brothers exposing themselves since time immemorial. If you like listen to people on this thread who have never smelt china but talk based on what others have said to them. China.......not a country for immigrants. kiss

Your one consolation is cheap food. So console yourself with that one grin . Nothing beats their cowleg. Dont worry i will post a picture of the cowleg we devoured....that might give you some consolation. cheesy
Re: South Africa Or China ? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 19, 2014
@holyboss

Line i Saïd console Yourself with their Cow leg and fish cheesy

Re: South Africa Or China ? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 19, 2014
Welcome to China.

A land good only for visitatuon not migration.

You are welcome holyboss. Feel free to visit the australian thread. There I posted some pics from my china trip earlier this year. kiss

Re: South Africa Or China ? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 19, 2014
Enjoy the cow leg. Best meat ever eaten

Let me go cook some turkey I bought. Enjoy the second china pic. Taken when I was in a taxi kiss

1 Like

Re: South Africa Or China ? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 19, 2014
Before I concentrate on my turkey. Woe beitde you if you are entering China on a foreign passport....the kain eye wey them go give you ehn....it's more like .....how dare you a black person carry this passport. cheesy I think say Na only me until a nigerian who is presently in China shared his story and like I said visit the australian thread and read where a nigerian said he was harassed whilst on a cruise in China.

Tufiakwaaaa. Enjoy my brother. Make i go answer my people for australian thread kiss
Re: South Africa Or China ? by suxes2005(m): 8:58pm On Nov 19, 2014
I'm with Jenny on this.

Both countries are useless.

Southy from personal experience and China from
first hand info of two people living there.

Its damn risky down there

~ Sheyi

1 Like

Re: South Africa Or China ? by holyboss: 9:06pm On Nov 19, 2014
tdayof:
liar bro chukxie come and prove this girl wrong!
Thnks for d mention bro smiley smiley pls mention more Nigerians in China u knw here who can help clear d cloud sad sad
Re: South Africa Or China ? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 19, 2014
suxes2005:
I'm with Jenny on this.

~ Sheyi

Thank you for "talking" the truth. kiss I no dey talk Wetin I no know kiss even though them talk say I never visit China before cheesy. You know say each time I visit China, I carry my passport with me everywhere I go. The police men there are ruthless...worst part is the barrier in communication....they cannot speak English. cheesy . That cow leg picture I posted na 5 nigerian Guys wey I know from way back in Nigeria but they live in China now carry me go that shop wey we devour that meat. You know say for China if you no fit speak their language you are done for. Them go cheat you pass Wetin your fellow nigerian go cheat you. cheesy

Those 5 guys introduced me to many Nigerians there....if them tell you their story....you go lose appetite for a week. cry but Nigerians no dey hear word. Them like lies...one person tell them one story wey no complete they believe na so things be for everyone.

SA, suxes2005 you try oooo. I have never visited SA and I don't intend to. Even SA's wey dey here go beg you not to visit their country cos e useless cheesy

I thought I saw racism in Germany, China own worst pass. Yet they visit our country and we treat them like godssss cry

1 Like

Re: South Africa Or China ? by suxes2005(m): 9:17pm On Nov 19, 2014
jennykadry:

Thank you for "talking" the truth. kiss I no dey talk Wetin I no know kiss even though them talk say I never visit China before cheesy. You know say each time I visit China, I carry my passport with me everywhere I go. The police men there are ruthless...worst part is the barrier in communication....they cannot speak English. cheesy . That cow leg picture I posted na 5 nigerian Guys wey I know from way back in Nigeria but they live in China now carry me go that shop wey we devour that meat. You know say for China if you no fit speak their language you are done for. Them go cheat you pass Wetin your fellow nigerian go cheat you. cheesy

Those 5 guys introduced me to many Nigerians there....if them tell you their story....you go lose appetite for a week. cry but Nigerians no dey hear word. Them like lies...one person tell them one story wey no complete they believe na so things be for everyone.

SA, suxes2005 you try oooo. I have never visited SA and I don't intend to. Even SA's wey dey here go beg you not to visit their country cos e useless cheesy

I thought I saw racism in Germany, China own worst pass. Yet they visit our country and we treat them like godssss cry

I love to TRAVEL. I just love to visit places - not war areas ooo smiley

Tho' SA is useless, BUT the Ethiopian ladies there. Oh my damn ......

I'll visit China next year. Got an idea for a product and plan
to use a crowd funding source for it.

Japan that looks like a better option won't give Nigerians
visa easily.

And I careless what anyone says, Nigeria is the most
useless country in the world sad

Shebi SA still have white people? Chinese are white,
nah only 'afin' we get here so nobody thinks right in
the helms of affiar! I so much hate that country.

I hate Nigeria and I mean it.

BTW, how's the turkey soup going?

~ Sheyi
Re: South Africa Or China ? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 19, 2014
Lol na turkey stew. I don enter thread on submission and arrogant. Damn this travel section dey sweet ooo. Like you I travel a lot
Re: South Africa Or China ? by tdayof(m): 10:03pm On Nov 19, 2014
suxes2005:
I'm with Jenny on this.

~ Sheyi
China risky ?then USA is more risky!from people living there?are they there legally? That's the question bro !there is nothing risky about China if you documents are legit! Over to you mrbamo and chukxie
Re: South Africa Or China ? by samtol4(m): 10:03pm On Nov 19, 2014
suxes2005:

visa easily.

~ Sheyi
congrats for hating Nigeria but I LOVE NIGERIA !
Re: South Africa Or China ? by tdayof(m): 10:08pm On Nov 19, 2014
suxes2005:

visa easily.

~ Sheyi
I expect nothing less than this from you! You both have something in common which is@d bolded part!you hate your country so I don't expect you to love another man's land talk less of appreciating it
Re: South Africa Or China ? by tdayof(m): 10:18pm On Nov 19, 2014
jennykadry:
@holyboss

Lol those pics doesn't mean you have been to China before Nigerians ain't dummy I can post a picture taken by a friend of mine and come here claiming I took d pics
Re: South Africa Or China ? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 19, 2014
samtol4:

So what are you doing in SA? Since you love NIGERIA die please air return to your county and become the patriotic nigerian you claim to be grin. BTW I enjoyed reading this post of yours in the SA section.

samtol4:
The treatment SA immigration usually melt out to Nigerians at times can be traumatic and painful. Few days ago we waited endlessly for our guest who was coming with the family to spend 4days in SA. The drama started from lagos when the SA airline was delayed because of ebola scare and passengers when through tough time. As if that is not enough the immigration at johannesburg method of verifying permit and proof of accommodation was quaint .They asked all passengers(mostly Nigerians) to tend their proof of accommodation (hotel or residential) and they started dialing the numbers of host and hotels to confirm . She tender our numbers and they call us to confirm if we invited her .After 20mins immigration officer call again asking for our permit numbers and we responded .She missed the connecting flight to Durban because of this checking she was asked to pay 600dollars for herself and kids for the next available flight .We encouraged her not to pay any money after hours of waiting till afternoon time ,they gave her tickets. Please if you coming to SA sort out accommodation stuff to avoid deportation .Before it was yellow fever card now it is proof of accommodation they use to deport our people . It is clear most of them dislike Nigerians because of past antecedent. Finally is this how other international airports verify by dialing hosts numbers? Please comments are welcome.

They can only do that to people traveling on Naija passport, not to people flying on foreign passport cool
Re: South Africa Or China ? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 19, 2014
@suxes2005

You say you hate NIGERIA? Well your hatred no reach my own. cheesy very useless country with useless passport.

I have advised people to protest in aso rock so the government will agree to sell NIGERIA and give the money away to its citizens living in Nigeria. That country should not even be in the MAP OF AFRICA TALK less the MAP OF THE WORLD.
Useless country with patriotic citizens screaming patriotism from far away land...land not close to NIGERIA. cheesy buahahahahahaha

@holyboss

I apologise if I derailed your thread sir cool
Re: South Africa Or China ? by tdayof(m): 10:35pm On Nov 19, 2014
jennykadry:
@suxes2005

You say you hate NIGERIA? Well your hatred no reach my own. cheesy very useless country with useless passport.

I have advised people to protest in aso rock so the government will agree to sell NIGERIA and give the money away to its citizens living in Nigeria. That country should not even be in the MAP OF AFRICA TALK less the MAP OF THE WORLD.
Useless country with patriotic citizens screaming patriotism from far away land...land not close to NIGERIA. cheesy buahahahahahaha

@holyboss

I apologise if I derailed your thread sir cool
maam I agree with you about China being racist but racism is not in every part of China! Not common in some part! You mentioned Guangzhou yea you are right a friend wgi schoolsthere said its true bBT she hasn't experience it in her side Fijian or so!not sure about d spelling"
@Japan I heard Japan is very racist too
Re: South Africa Or China ? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 19, 2014
tdayof:
maam I agree with you about China being racist but racism is not in every part of China! Not common in some part! You mentioned Guangzhou yea you are right a friend wgi schoolsthere said its true bBT she hasn't experience it in her side Fijian or so!not sure about d spelling"
@Japan I heard Japan is very racist too

Well since you decided to stop going personal I can reply you now.

There is no country free from racism but in all my travels SO FAR, China takes the lead. I have a brother here who works in the mines with a company branch in Beijing and just recently they had to fly them to Beijing for a few weeks but two of the black people in their group including him returned a few day earlier because they could not stand racism.

You might insist that I have never being to China but I don't care. China is one country I have been to that people stare at you cod you are black on the street.

This is my opinion of China and you have yours. The only reason why I actually replied you was because you attacked my post. I am speaking from Personal experience and from first hand info from people living there.

Argue as you like I stand by what I have said earlier.
Re: South Africa Or China ? by tdayof(m): 11:20pm On Nov 19, 2014
jennykadry:

Well since you decided to stop going personal I can reply you now.

There is no country free from racism but in all my travels SO FAR, China takes the lead. I have a brother here who works in the mines with a company branch in Beijing and just recently they had to fly them to Beijing for a few weeks but two of the black people in their group including him returned a few day earlier because they could not stand racism.

You might insist that I have never being to China but I don't care. China is one country I have been to that people stare at you cod you are black on the street.

This is my opinion of China and you have yours. The only reason why I actually replied you was because you attacked my post. I am speaking from Personal experience and from first hand info from people living there.

Argue as you like I stand by what I have said earlier.

back to op's topic! He wants to go for education purpose! What's your take on it?
Re: South Africa Or China ? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 19, 2014
tdayof:
back to op's topic! He wants to go for education purpose! What's your take on it?

Same. With Nigerians, "education purpose" many times lead to permanent stay so my take on it is same as earlier on.

China is not a country I would visit for a month how much more months.
Re: South Africa Or China ? by chukxie(m): 4:34am On Nov 20, 2014
tdayof:
liar bro chukxie come and prove this girl wrong!

Leave that girl ( lady) alone. She can yap about all she wants. She paints a whole country bad because of what she saw (sees) in Guangzhou. It's like saying all Nigerians are criminals, racists, dirty and whatnot. That's generalising. And it's wrong and has no place in a healthy discourse. Any argument based purely on subjectivity shouldn't be taken seriously regardless of the facts the arguer is positing. Be objective and people will take you more seriously. She said she's been to China three times and the only thing she likes about China is its abundant availability of cheap food; every other thing is crappy. Funny and ridiculous I must say. In essence what she's saying is there's no cheap food in Nigeria. So, whenever she's hungry, she buys plane tickets worth N180K and above, flies into China, eats a bellyful of cheap food and flies back to wherever she came from. That's bollocks! She visits China to either do business or travel. My take is that she visits China for business. Since she's made it clear that everything in China is crappy, then it's fair to assume she's one of those unscrupulous crappy business people who go there to buy crappy products which they sell to unsuspecting customers in Nigeria. It's logical, right?

1 Like

Re: South Africa Or China ? by tdayof(m): 6:36am On Nov 20, 2014
chukxie:

Leave that girl ( lady) alone. She can yap about all she wants. She paints a whole country bad because of what she saw (sees) in Guangzhou. It's like saying all Nigerians are criminals, racists, dirty and whatnot. That's generalising. And it's wrong and has no place in a healthy discourse. Any argument based purely on subjectivity shouldn't be taken seriously regardless of the facts the arguer is positing. Be objective and people will take you more seriously. She said she's been to China three times and the only thing she likes about China is its abundant availability of cheap food; everything other thing is crappy. Funny and ridiculous I must say. In essence what she's saying is there's no cheap food in Nigeria. So, whenever she's hungry, she buys plane tickets worth N180K and above, flies into China, eats a bellyful of cheap food and flies back to wherever she came from. That's bollocks! She visits China to either do business or travel. My take is that she visits China for business. Since she's made it clear that everything in China is crappy, then it's fair to assume she's one of those unscrupulous crappy business people who go there to buy crappy products which they sell to unsuspecting customers in Nigeria. It's logical, right?
Thanks for your reply sir! So much appreciate it@holyboss come and read
Re: South Africa Or China ? by holyboss: 7:15am On Nov 20, 2014
samtol4:
God bless u my blooooda grin

#TeamProudlyNigeria

Btw, wht do u av to say to defend SA angry
Re: South Africa Or China ? by samtol4(m): 7:21am On Nov 20, 2014
jennykadry:

So what are you doing in SA? Since you love NIGERIA die please air return to your county and become the patriotic nigerian you claim to be grin. BTW I enjoyed reading this post of yours in the SA section."What are you doing in SA?
since you have time to be stalking left and right u can start investigating what am doing in SA and at the end of the day nairaland will give you a trophy .@OP if you are waiting for public opinion before you decide your destiny then you are still far from success in lIfe. Internet has made the world a global village google and research very well you will discover that those two countries are not bad as painted in the media .Someone visited china next thing she says "china is a useless country "and you take that person serious?
Re: South Africa Or China ? by suxes2005(m): 7:22am On Nov 20, 2014
chukxie:

Leave that girl ( lady) alone. She can yap about all she wants. She paints a whole country bad because of what she saw (sees) in Guangzhou. It's like saying all Nigerians are criminals, racists, dirty and whatnot. That's generalising. And it's wrong and has no place in a healthy discourse. Any argument based purely on subjectivity shouldn't be taken seriously regardless of the facts the arguer is positing. Be objective and people will take you more seriously. She said she's been to China three times and the only thing she likes about China is its abundant availability of cheap food; everything other thing is crappy. Funny and ridiculous I must say. In essence what she's saying is there's no cheap food in Nigeria. So, whenever she's hungry, she buys plane tickets worth N180K and above, flies into China, eats a bellyful of cheap food and flies back to wherever she came from. That's bollocks! She visits China to either do business or travel. My take is that she visits China for business. Since she's made it clear that everything in China is crappy, then it's fair to assume she's one of those unscrupulous crappy business people who go there to buy crappy products which they sell to unsuspecting customers in Nigeria. It's logical, right?

She's of a higher knowledge than you.

She made a point earlier and went ahead to quote the person's
reply on SA thread.

Now, you never bothered to really check on who she is and you're
just typing all what you could type.

@OP, the main reason why you want to travel abroad is to
work during studies (except your father is Akpabio) and make
some money - even save some to buy things and send to Nigeria.

China is not the place. Where is the work? I'd love someone
studying in China o come here and tell us how they make
money as a student. Exccept of course you're into some legit
online freelancing jobs.

Look into better countries. Its worth your time and money
for the first time. You'd be fine if you go to a better country

~ Sheyi
Re: South Africa Or China ? by tdayof(m): 7:26am On Nov 20, 2014
suxes2005:

She's of a higher knowledge than you.

She made a point earlier and went ahead to quote the person's
reply on SA thread.

Now, you never bothered to really check on who she is and you're
just typing all what you could type.

@OP, the main reason why you want to travel abroad is to
work during studies (except your father is Akpabio) and make
some money - even save some to buy things and send to Nigeria.

China is not the place. Where is the work? I'd love someone
studying in China o come here and tell us how they make
money as a student. Exccept of course you're into some legit
online freelancing jobs.

Look into better countries. Its worth your time and money
for the first time. You'd be fine if you go to a better country

~ Sheyi
Re: South Africa Or China ? by holyboss: 7:45am On Nov 20, 2014
Ds shii is so confusing already

Different opinions undecided

@jennykadry u don't av to appologise for derailing my thread... Is a free forum in a free world smiley

More opinions r welcome ladies nd gents

Btw, whr r nairalanders schooling in china shocked shocked or china don't allow dem access to internet (racism according to jennykadry nd sheyi) shocked undecided

@chukxie: Thanks for ur contribution smiley boh u actually didn't talk concerning d main reason 4 creating ds thread I guess u must b boiling so bad for jennykadry to defend china that u forgot to talk abt d study tin smiley pls I anticipate your view sir wink

1 Like

Re: South Africa Or China ? by justwise(m): 7:53am On Nov 20, 2014
chukxie:

What have you said to dispute what Jenny said apart generalization?

1 Like

Re: South Africa Or China ? by samtol4(m): 8:10am On Nov 20, 2014
holyboss:
God bless u my blooooda grin

#TeamProudlyNigeria

Btw, wht do u av to say to defend SA angry
defend SA ? Na debate or football match? You have to decide what you want in life . They told you both countries are useless you swallow and digested it ! Have you asked yourself question if SA is useless has they said earlier on why do we have influx of European,chinese and Africans for business,education and tourism?why do we have significant number of British Canadians,Europeans and Chineses studying,working and doing businesses in SA ?wake up from your slumber for the fact a country has challenge doesn't make her useless ! Check the word "useless" and you will see the lacuna and confirm they are already misleading you because seems you don't know what you want in life .someone quoting from a thread concerning immigration stiffness does that make a country useless? Are people not turned back @US and UK point of entry ?oh they are killing people in SA are people not killed in the US everyday? I was expecting an intellectual discourse here but I saw intellectual ignorance in full glare . Indeed ignorance has place many adults in a precarious situation ! Out of this thread ! TIME IS MONEY
Re: South Africa Or China ? by justi4jesu(f): 8:24am On Nov 20, 2014
jennykadry:
@holyboss

Jenny this one na longer throat oh.......Am salivating biko sad sad
Re: South Africa Or China ? by tdayof(m): 8:37am On Nov 20, 2014
samtol4:
defend SA ? Na debate or football match? You have to decide what you want in life . They told you both countries are useless you swallow and digested it ! Have you asked yourself question if SA is useless has they said earlier on why do we have influx of European,chinese and Africans for business,education and tourism?why do we have significant number of British Canadians,Europeans and Chineses studying,working and doing businesses in SA ?wake up from your slumber for the fact a country has challenge doesn't make her useless Check the word "useless" and you will see the lacuna and confirm they are already misleading you because seems you don't know what you want in life .someone quoting from a thread concerning immigration stiffness does that make a country useless? Are people not turned back @US and UK point of entry ?oh they are killing people in SA are people not killed in the US everyday? I was expecting an intellectual discourse here but I saw intellectual ignorance in full glare . Indeed ignorance has place many adults in a precarious situation ! Out of this thread ! TIME IS MONEY
bros GOD BLESS YOU!just like saying Nigeria is useless just because of the bokoharam fight in the northern part of Nigeria makes it useless?

1 Like

Re: South Africa Or China ? by suxes2005(m): 9:40am On Nov 20, 2014
This thing is simple, you're a Nigerian, you want to go
study abroad. I'm damn sure your parents won't be sending
you fees from time to time including money for clubbing and all those shii

You wish to work while studying. SA is not the best option
neither China is. You've got to set your priorities right.

Go after something reasonable. Errone is going to SA to do
biz and study and live because they've got the resources to
do that.

I'll still go to SA for visit anytime I'm chanced, if for nothing
but for those big (bigger than nicki minaj) buttys down there.
Damnit, those ladies are something else.

So OP, you want to work and study at same time? Go to
neither country. No work for you in SA (no guaranteed one)
and you need grace of God to get one (God catch you if you're
an atheist). lol

We are here to help ourselves and not to condemn any country

You want a good live? Then go to a place where you'll likely
get a better life by doing the right thing. Racism full everywhere
of course, that matersless.

Even Jenny is a racist, she didnt invite me to come devour the
turkey stew. Madam, you owe me smiley

So, OP, think right. Research more. What can you do? What have
you got to offer in terms of skills? What and what are your
powers capable of doing?

As for me, I make my living online. I've got books on Amazon,
the little change i get monthly is enough to survive anywhere
I find myself in.

Before you start looking for luck. Think of what you got to give
to get the luck smiley

justi4jesu, I'm sorry but I've got to divorce you through this
medium. Dont ever try to beg me. Its over btw you and I. grin

~ Sheyi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Commercial Tricyclist Killed Over Right Of Way In Lagos / Why Is UK Visa So Expensive / Portugal Visa Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.