Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,629 members, 7,809,344 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

10 Killer Interview Questions That You Cannot Avoid - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 10 Killer Interview Questions That You Cannot Avoid (1255 Views)

Don’t Be Stupid And Avoid These Career Killer Mistakes / All Job Interview Questions/answers Covered - Get The Free Ebook / Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Killer Interview Questions That You Cannot Avoid by kinibigdeal(m): 12:13am On Nov 18, 2014
They say behind every interview question there is a concern. Your job is to process the question thinking about what the interviewers concern might be. Many of us think having first class is another options for a better job but if you fail an interview your first class is nothing but a waste because interviews is for intelligence not brilliancy, according to me anyway. I used to have a friend where am currently serving, he went for an interview in one of this multi-Nationals with a second class upper! well that's a pretty cool result anyway, he used to have a friend in his class then who was somehow the dullest in their class and eventually graduated with a third class. They both went for that same interview, they sat for exam, the guy with second class upper did well! hmmm bravo while the other guy with third class didnt perform pretty well. Anyway, they both qualify for the second stage which is the interview. To cut it short, the guy with the third class perform better than is counterpart with second class upper, he was offered a job while the other guy with 2:1 was not. Why? the question is interview does not require how brilliant you are but how intelligent you can answer a question and that is what most firm need nowaday. My pretty opinion anyway, you graduated with a pass is not an option for your failure, develop yourself bro! below are some selected interview questions that you should know and practice before you go for any interview which i called "10 killer interview questions"

1. How long have you been looking for job

2. How did you prepare for this interview?

3. What is your salary expectation for this job?

4. How did you keep current and inform about your job and the industries that you have worked in?

5. Tell me about a time when you had to plan and coordinate a project from start to finish?

6. What kind of people do you have difficulties working with?

7. We expected managers to work more than 8 hours a day. Do you have a problem with that?
8. When have you been most satisfied in your career?

9. Why do you want this job?

10. We are ready to make an offer. Are you ready to accept today?

Watch out for my next " 101 killer interview questions" Lets discuss how to answer above questions i dont want to write out what i think the answers should be because it might be my own discretion, others might have a better ideas and answers to the question. So lets discuss, and if you think i should chip in what i think the answer should be i will be glad to do that too
Re: 10 Killer Interview Questions That You Cannot Avoid by Ifeyz: 2:36am On Nov 18, 2014
+1 viewed...
Re: 10 Killer Interview Questions That You Cannot Avoid by madone: 3:14am On Nov 18, 2014
am in
Re: 10 Killer Interview Questions That You Cannot Avoid by psychologist(m): 7:40pm On Nov 18, 2014
#coughs.... Wrong thread, team entrepreneur
Re: 10 Killer Interview Questions That You Cannot Avoid by arazufavour(m): 10:43pm On Nov 18, 2014
am in...please which kpmg website i can send my cv/resume
Re: 10 Killer Interview Questions That You Cannot Avoid by aguizm(m): 11:50pm On Nov 18, 2014
Please what are the answers for these kind of questions?
Re: 10 Killer Interview Questions That You Cannot Avoid by kinibigdeal(m): 12:06am On Nov 19, 2014
arazufavour:
am in...please which kpmg website i can send my cv/resume

Goto their website, click on career and follow the instructions
Re: 10 Killer Interview Questions That You Cannot Avoid by kinibigdeal(m): 4:28pm On Nov 21, 2014
psychologist:
#coughs.... Wrong thread, team entrepreneur

i dont understand
Re: 10 Killer Interview Questions That You Cannot Avoid by slim27(m): 6:18pm On Nov 21, 2014
Answers pls? Am in though
Re: 10 Killer Interview Questions That You Cannot Avoid by Ademat7(m): 9:53am On Nov 22, 2014
Give us hint and we will gladly try our best in answering the questions,btw am happy u share this with us.

(1) (Reply)

28 Year Old Nigerian Lady Qualifies As A Commercial Pilot (photo) / Zambia Grants Menstrual Monthly Holiday To Women / Only 20 Serious Minded Volunteers Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.