Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,046 members, 7,825,333 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Who Bathes Your Girl Child? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Bathes Your Girl Child? (1588 Views)

One Question To Ask your Girl-child Before Investing On Her Tertiary Education. / Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast / Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Bathes Your Girl Child? by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 18, 2014
Who bathes your girl child?

I was recently approached by a mother who feels very uncomfortable whenever her husband is bathing their 8 year old daughter. I mean the way he washes her private part and other sensitive parts of her body.
Well this could be a controversial issue, but then my candid advice is that a mother should do the bathing not the man!
Why? Just for the safety of the vulnerable girl child.! To a girl child, daddy is like any other man. So she feels comfortable even if another man (who is not daddy) touches or fondles her private part. She will not feel any difference at all because she is used to a "man's" touch. Unfortunately she will also feel very comfortable undressing before the opposite sex.
The society has changed so every Child must be taught how to bath the private part. Doing this tells the child that it is not appropriate for anyone to touch it.
Your child's safety is more important!
Think child safety.

2 Likes

Re: Who Bathes Your Girl Child? by zeb04(f): 7:33am On Nov 18, 2014
undecidedso the daughter dosnt know the difference between daddy and another man
Men always looking for excuse to be irresponsible
Shior undecided
Re: Who Bathes Your Girl Child? by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 18, 2014
Her mate dey for boarding school she never sabi wash yansh. Make dem baff am till she reach 16 na.

3 Likes

Re: Who Bathes Your Girl Child? by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 18, 2014
zeb04:
undecidedso the daughter dosnt know the difference between daddy and another man
Men always looking for excuse to be irresponsible
Shior undecided
i think the Op was referin to wives being uncomfortable wit dr husbands bathing their daughters...
Re: Who Bathes Your Girl Child? by ifex370(m): 8:00am On Nov 18, 2014
freshdude2:
Her mate dey for boarding school she never sabi wash yansh. Make dem baff am till she reach 16 na.

no mind am
Re: Who Bathes Your Girl Child? by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 18, 2014
Uzoraustin:
Who bathes your girl child?
I was recently approached by a mother who feels very uncomfortable whenever her husband is bathing their 8 year old daughter. I mean the way he washes her private part and other sensitive parts of her body.
Well this could be a controversial issue, but then my candid advice is that a mother should do the bathing not the man!
Why? Just for the safety of the vulnerable girl child.! To a girl child, daddy is like any other man. So she feels comfortable even if another man (who is not daddy) touches or fondles her private part. She will not feel any difference at all because she is used to a "man's" touch. Unfortunately she will also feel very comfortable undressing before the opposite sex.
The society has changed so every Child must be taught how to bath the private part. Doing this tells the child that it is not appropriate for anyone to touch it.
Your child's safety is more important!
Think child safety.

Read what you wrote again and honestly tell me if it makes any sense to you. Dad shouldn't bath his own daughter? Cos as you put it "Daddy is like every other man"? So, bathing one's daughter is now a reason for paedophilia?

May I ask, is a mother allowed to bath her son? Or will the son also see it as "Mum is like every other woman"? You can't wrap your warped mind around that fact that a boy child can be molested too abi?

An 8 year old should be taught to bath him/herself and not cos of any of those weird reasons you wrote up there. It should be cos it's high time he/she started taking some sort of responsibility for him/herself.

By the way, you sound like a Chronic Paedophile to me. . .

6 Likes

Re: Who Bathes Your Girl Child? by zeb04(f): 8:05am On Nov 18, 2014
Phema:

Read what you wrote again and honestly tell me if it makes any sense to you. Dad shouldn't bath his own daughter? Cos as you put it "Daddy is like every other man"? So, bathing one's daughter is now a reason for paedophilia?

May I ask, is a mother allowed bath her son? Or will the son also see it as "Mum is like every other woman"? You can't wrap your warped mind around that fact that a boy child can be molested too abi?

By the way, you sound like a Chronic Paedophile to me. Your cup go full one day.
I think say na only me see am oh
Re: Who Bathes Your Girl Child? by teemanbastos(m): 8:06am On Nov 18, 2014
the child knows the voice and touch of the parents.... Xo op Bleep off,u qat no pnt.
Re: Who Bathes Your Girl Child? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:09am On Nov 18, 2014
Op is sick!
Re: Who Bathes Your Girl Child? by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 18, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Op is sick!
treat him..i hope u hav his medicine
Re: Who Bathes Your Girl Child? by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 18, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Op is sick!

The Op has sickle cell brain cells grin
Re: Who Bathes Your Girl Child? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:19am On Nov 18, 2014
Cutehector4u:
treat him..i hope u hav his medicine
I don't have it.His meds are with the Gods of his village.But,judging from how mentally challenged the op is, He probs needs to dance n-aked in his village square before he receives any form of healing.
Re: Who Bathes Your Girl Child? by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 18, 2014
Idowuogbo:

I don't have it.His meds are with the Gods of his village.But,judging from how mentally challenged the op is, He probs needs to dance naked in the village square before receives any form of healing.
loooool...so u want to see him naked ryt....to see his toy dancing....bcuz u enjoy such sight

1 Like

Re: Who Bathes Your Girl Child? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:23am On Nov 18, 2014
Cutehector4u:
loooool...so u want to see him naked ryt....to see his toy dancing....bcuz u enjoy such sight
U and the op are due for medical checkup. I can see you also a bit twisted up there. It is well.....
Re: Who Bathes Your Girl Child? by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 18, 2014
Idowuogbo:

U and the op are due for medical checkup. I can see you also a bit twisted up there. It is well.....
looool.... As doctor wey u be na..administer diagnosis..
Re: Who Bathes Your Girl Child? by mutter(f): 9:39am On Nov 18, 2014
It is the sick world we live it that makes quite a few fathers from bathing their daughters.
As long as the child is young, why not.
My husband hardly baths the kids but that is because of the time factor. He leaves much earlier for work.
At about the age of four or five, you might notice that the girls get uncomfortable with washing their private parts. That would be the time to let her do it her self. It goes quite well if she squats. At the age of 8 a child should be able to shower on their own, you only need to control because some kids
- leave the shower running and don`t shower
- wash only the front part of the the body etc.. I have had all versions.
When a girl is comfortable with the father showering her it most often is an indication that she has not been subject to any S-- abuse.
The more comfortable a girl is with her body the less likely she is to tolerate abuse.
Re: Who Bathes Your Girl Child? by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 18, 2014
mutter:
It is the sick world we live it that makes quite a few fathers from bathing their daughters.
As long as the child is young, why not.
My husband hardly baths the kids but that is because of the time factor. He leaves much earlier for work.
At about the age of four or five, you might notice that the girls get uncomfortable with washing their private parts. That would be the time to let her do it her self. It goes quite well if she squats. At the age of 8 a child should be able to shower on their own, you only need to control because some kids
- leave the shower running and don`t shower
- wash only the front part of the the body etc.. I have had all versions.
When a girl is comfortable with the father showering her it most often is an indication that she has not been subject to any S-- abuse.
The more comfortable a girl is with her body the less likely she is to tolerate abuse.
loooool u r so right...i must confess wen i was so little, i was guilty of leavin the shower running nd not bathing.... Kids r so scared of cold water...
Re: Who Bathes Your Girl Child? by Kanwulia: 12:25pm On Nov 18, 2014
I would be concerned myself!
An 8 year-old should be MORE THAN CAPABLE bathing HERSELF! kiss
Unless she is invalid!
Then, may the "gods" protect her TOTO from BOYS AND MEN of THE CHRISLAMIC WORLD! grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Bathes Your Girl Child? by veave(f): 2:46pm On Nov 18, 2014
undecided
Re: Who Bathes Your Girl Child? by SAMBARRY: 5:20pm On Nov 18, 2014
grin grin grin
Phema:

May I ask, is a mother allowed to bath her son? Or will the son also see it as "Mum is like every other woman"? You can't wrap your warped mind around that fact that a boy child can be molested too abi?

An 8 year old should be taught to bath him/herself and not cos of any of those weird reasons you wrote up there. It should be cos it's high time he/she started taking some sort of responsibility for him/herself.

By the way, you sound like a Chronic Paedophile to me. . .
Re: Who Bathes Your Girl Child? by SAMBARRY: 5:22pm On Nov 18, 2014
grin grin grin
Idowuogbo:

Re: Who Bathes Your Girl Child? by SAMBARRY: 5:23pm On Nov 18, 2014
Idowu and cute grin grin grin
Re: Who Bathes Your Girl Child? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 18, 2014
Eight year old should be able to bath herself na.Na wao.Especially her private partparts.Nothing wrong with her Daddy her daddy bathing her but down her privates,he he.I've taught my six and four years old daughters to wash their privates themselves and no one else is allowed to wash it for them in my home.We are in a sick world a beg.

(1) (Reply)

My Mother's Love. / Office Romance / Bride Price Payment In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.