Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

The Untruthful Bloggers! Are You One Of Them? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Untruthful Bloggers! Are You One Of Them? (735 Views)

An Increasing Core Of Lower People Are Being Untruthful / Only Few Nigerian Bloggers Are Making Money From Blogging / Nigerian Female Bloggers Are Making Waves In The Blogosphere! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Untruthful Bloggers! Are You One Of Them? by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 18, 2014
Without controversy, there are genuine ways to make any amount of money from BLOGGING!

Untruthful bloggers indeed is what I call and will continue to call them; but, who are they you may ask? I came to discover that there is a rat-race going on in the blogosphere, every blogger running around one thing or running towards one thing and this circle have continued till this day.

The Untruthful Bloggers
I once bought a product which claimed according to the author to reveal the secrets of making over $400 monthly with a single blog. After payment the product was sent to me; I quickly read it like a hungry fox only to discover no new secret but still the old stories bla bla bla. I picked up my phone and called him to tender my disappointment and anger over his untruthfulness.

Here is his response:
“My brother that is the business, do as I have just done, place it on your blog and sell to others, in fact I have sold 25 pieces this month alone, the more people that buys from your blog the more money you make from that blog”

Isn’t that funny?

These are everywhere, they are the ones that will not tell you the truth, and they cover up with pretence because they have joined the rat-race program. Thank God for tools and plugins so generating all manner of screenshots to support their claims of making over $3000 with their blog is not a big task.

See proofs of last month income report below:
Article writing - $350
Affiliate - $700
Sponsored ads - $500
Infolinks - $250
Reviews – 200
Consultancy - $300
Product sales - $1200
TOTAL - $3,500

Google motivated
Google which is the biggest and the most used search engine in the world has being the brain behind the untruthfulness, pretence and forgery being carried out today in the blogging industry. They are the BIG BOYS who plays the drum and sing every song that every blogger is compelled to dance to. Every now and then Google comes up with new innovations to suit their own selfish interest; this they do to make sure that the bloggers remained in the rat race, and certainly they have remained and will remain.

Google Conspirators 1
I often read some very interesting tutorials, guides and tips either claiming to reveal the new move of Google or have discovered the tricks which Google uses in some quarters to rank or penalize some blogs. At the end of the article, you will see a line that says “this post was written by ex Google program director”; I smell a rat and a dead rat for that matter.

Before you know it, this so called new discovery or revelation has gone viral on the internet, and true to their anticipations, the bloggers both male and female will start dancing towards that direction.

However, many renowned bloggers has one time or the other told the blogosphere that it is not ideal to blog for search engines but for your audience. Today, the quest to please SEO has almost cost some folks their sleep at nights, and almost emptied their bank account.

Read full at: http://www.protechyblog.com/2014/11/the-untruthful-bloggers.html

(1) (Reply)

Get Free Standard Website Of Any Kind Here / How Do I Make My Blog Not Scattered On Mobile? / A Look At The Latest Of 2015 Car Ferrari Laferrari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.