Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Create Your Blog With Custom Everything For As Low As 3500 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Create Your Blog With Custom Everything For As Low As 3500 (736 Views)

How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] / Why You Should Not Use Google Adsense On Your Blog. / How Do I Design My Blog Like Linda Ikeji's Blog With Frames >>new In Blogosphere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Create Your Blog With Custom Everything For As Low As 3500 by henryobinna(m): 4:02pm On Mar 01, 2015
hello, are you an aspiring blogger but don't know how to start or how to design your blog.

worry no more, come let me kick start your blogging career with a premium customized blog for you.

here are what you get;

-premium design with professionally designed template
-custom domain and a customized email for your business
-SEO optimized blog design
-responsive blog design
-in addition to the customized email your email would be in this formate yourName@yourDomain.com

many people charge you upto 5000-10000
but all these and I would do for you for a token of 3500 naira only no hidden charges.

do this and join top bloggers in making extra money for yourself.

A trial would convince you, no fraudulent dealings.
thanks

my contact is
Re: Create Your Blog With Custom Everything For As Low As 3500 by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 02, 2015
henryobinna:
hello, are you an aspiring blogger but don't know how to start or how to design your blog.

worry no more, come let me kick start your blogging career with a premium customized blog for you.

here are what you get;

-premium design with professionally designed template
-custom domain and a customized email for your business
-SEO optimized blog design
-responsive blog design
-in addition to the customized email your email would be in this formate yourName@yourDomain.com

many people charge you upto 5000-10000
but all these and I would do for you for a token of 3500 naira only no hidden charges.

do this and join top bloggers in making extra money for yourself.

A trial would convince you, no fraudulent dealings.
thanks

my contact is
08180269608 for whatsapp or calls
obinnafirstnamehenry@yahoo.com for mails
can you do a wordpreSs blog for the same amount. And does that include hosting
Re: Create Your Blog With Custom Everything For As Low As 3500 by henryobinna(m): 5:27pm On Mar 02, 2015
radiokilla:
only /blogger not wordpress
Re: Create Your Blog With Custom Everything For As Low As 3500 by henryobinna(m): 2:00pm On Mar 03, 2015
also available is domain names @ NGN1000 only

1 Like

Re: Create Your Blog With Custom Everything For As Low As 3500 by jaylister(m): 9:28am On Mar 04, 2015
I can do a wordpress for that ammount, ar u ready? Cal
08063893554 www.aprokoblog.com
Re: Create Your Blog With Custom Everything For As Low As 3500 by Mayfrank(m): 11:23am On Mar 04, 2015
radiokilla:
I can do WordPress for that amount check chinedurylan.com and contact me 07062357566

(1) (Reply)

Reporting Wat May Look Like Scam On Gold Sms247 / I Need Graphic Designer For Small Banner / Best Between Magnento Vs Opencart?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.