Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

My Boyfriend Encouraged Me –unilorin’s Best Graduate - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Boyfriend Encouraged Me –unilorin’s Best Graduate (420 Views)

Unilorin Best Graduating Student In Search Of A Good Job 6 Years After Graduatio / SHOCKING.....I Caught My Boyfriend Fucking My Brother. / Please Help My Boyfriend Broke My Heart And I Find It Hard To Forget About Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Encouraged Me –unilorin’s Best Graduate by Barselonia(m): 9:47am On Nov 18, 2014
Twenty-two-year-old first class degree holder from the
University of Ilorin, Kwara State, Fatima Sulaimon, speaks
on the secret of her success.
Not all young girls in universities easily admit that they
have boyfriends. Their male counterparts, many of them
claim, are a source of distraction.
Therefore, in the thinking a good number of female undergraduates, there is no need to keep boyfriends on campus. But this is not the thinking of the University of Ilorin 2013/2014 best Anatomy graduating student, Fatima Sulaimon.
The 22-year-old is not just proud of her boyfriend, she is also happy with the relationship.
According to her, her boyfriend is the elixir for her success. She said, “He encouraged, inspired and assisted me to
excel in my studies.”
Sulaimon, with a Cumulative Grade Average Point of 4.80, not only emerged as one of the 48 first class graduates this
year, she is also the first female to obtain that grade in Anatomy in the history of the 29-year-old university. Claiming however that the relationship with her boyfriend was a ‘normal friendship devoid of untoward indulgences’, she stated that the young man gave her a lot of psychological support. http://campusbeep.com/my-boyfriend-encouraged-me-unilorins-best-graduate/

Re: My Boyfriend Encouraged Me –unilorin’s Best Graduate by GboyegaD(m): 10:09am On Nov 18, 2014
Congrats to her and I wish her the very best of her future pursuits.

(1) (Reply)

Ray J's $50k Payday Linked To Spike In Kim Sex Tape Sales After Her Nude Cover / A Few Guys Recreate The Famous 300 Fight Scene In A Gym / Psquare's Dad Dies, 2 Years After Mum Passed Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.