Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. - Education (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. (371762 Views)

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions / Federal University Of Agriculture,abeokuta (funaab) 2012/2013 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by cee001(m): 9:50am On Apr 06, 2015
Do u knw any jambite dat entered colmas(Econs precisely) last yr nd what was his/her composite klexycole nd d whole house. Atymat Nunushokoto nd co.. 'Cause d way u all say it. U mk it as if itz kinda exclusive to pdites....thnx
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by Bimffo(m): 10:51am On Apr 06, 2015
wkinosh:
aw sure ar u nd give me an evidence

Baba, No mind that klexycole of a guy.. He does not have faith and he does not believe in Miracle.. wink
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by Bimffo(m): 10:52am On Apr 06, 2015
klexycole:
How Is This Real Bimffo,You Really Disappointed Me!Please Guys,Don't Fall His Trap Oooo!
Your Score Can't Be Upgraded, If Upgraded,This Year Is Gone!

Thats Y I am Human.. I disapoint people everyday and I still dont get moved.. #LifeIsNotHard
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by aypumping12: 11:12am On Apr 06, 2015
hey guys, do i need further maths to study mechantronics in funaab?hey guys, do i need further maths to study mechantronics in funaab?hey guys, do i need further maths to study mechantronics in funaab?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by cee001(m): 11:33am On Apr 06, 2015
klexycole:
Good Morning Here.Keep Your Questions Rolling In.
PLS Do u knw when NECO exam June July registration begins and/or ends..thnx
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by atymat: 12:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
cee001:
Do u knw any jambite dat entered colmas(Econs precisely) last yr nd what was his/her composite klexycole nd d whole house. Atymat Nunushokoto nd co.. 'Cause d way u all say it. U mk it as if itz kinda exclusive to pdites....thnx
I wrote jamb last year as well, I had 58 but dint get in through jamb, someone with 60 got in. So I guess the cut off last year was either 60 or 59. It depends on general performance
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by Akdamola(m): 12:44pm On Apr 06, 2015
Please what is the real cut-off this year.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by cee001(m): 1:22pm On Apr 06, 2015
atymat:
I wrote jamb last year as well, I had 58 but dint get in through jamb, someone with 60 got in. So I guess the cut off last year was either 60 or 59. It depends on general performance
Atymat I'm grateful ..thanks...
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by klexycole(m): 2:02pm On Apr 06, 2015
Bimffo:

Baba, No mind that klexycole of a guy.. He does not have faith and he does not believe in Miracle.. wink
Bimffo I Hail Oooo!Don't Mean To Oppose Your Opinion,But I Was Talking From Experience,And The Experience You See,Is The Hardest Teacher,It Gives The Test First And The Lesson Later.Gat Many Folks Who Did It Last Year,But They Finally Blamed Themselves.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by klexycole(m): 2:04pm On Apr 06, 2015
Akdamola:
Please what is the real cut-off this year.
Yet To Be Released Officially.We'll Notify You Here When It Is Released.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by klexycole(m): 2:08pm On Apr 06, 2015
wkinosh:
wat do u mean by "if upgraded this year is gone"
There is no way to upgrade your JAMB scores.Of course,
they can carry out modifications on the browser and print
out a statement of result for you which will reflect a
change but they cannot change the original score on the
certificate JAMB will send to you later.This will surely
backfire eventually and might even get you to jail.
Wah I Meant Is That You May Be Denied Admission If Caught In That Kind Of Fraudulent Act,And That Means This Year Is Gone.That Won't Be Your Portion.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by rotyme(m): 7:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
well @ dis point, i think i need to share my experience so far abt funaab admission ( a case study of last year 2014/2015 admission)

i think admission in COLMAS is 65% for predites while d 35% is meant for Jambites... A frnd of mine last got 242 and 57 in jamb and post jamb respectively without knowing any1, he got admitted to accounting dept with their merit list he had a composite of 58%(let me say miracle)

secondly, a frnd score 230 in jamb and 55% in post jamb; he had 56% composite he was also admitted to Economics dept.....(anoda miracle)??

funniest bt cruel of all, shé is a girl aspiring for MCB(Microbiology) shé had 210 in jamb and 52 in post jamb with a composite of 53.something%(can't recollect) shé was offered admission on the first list, bt if u can recollect vividly, the skul did nt upload candidates admitted course for abt a week after their admission status.. Shé was happy bt to my greatest shock, shé was given ANIMAL NUTRITION. However, their is a guy Wu got 213 in jamb and 45 in his post jamb can't recollect his composite as well bt am sure d girl composite was higher than dat of the latter(the guy)! The guy in question was offered that microbiology on the second list.
Now my question is: why can't they offer the girl her preferred course despite her high composite??

MANY PEOPLE EXPERIENCED THOSE AFOREMENTIONED SITUATION..

My advice here is that funaab admission is all abt READ, PRAY and KNOW SOME1,. If u can read very well, u will excel with excellent score. If u pray, miracle can happen and if u dnt have the two, Some1 will work for u i.e MONEY.....#Happy Easter pals

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by klexycole(m): 7:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
rotyme:
well @ dis point, i think i need to share my experience so far abt funaab admission ( a case study of last year 2014/2015 admission)

i think admission in COLMAS is 65% for predites while d 35% is meant for Jambites... A frnd of mine last got 242 and 57 in jamb and post jamb respectively without knowing any1, he got admitted to accounting dept with their merit list he had a composite of 58%(let me say miracle)

secondly, a frnd score 230 in jamb and 55% in post jamb; he had 56% composite he was also admitted to Economics dept.....(anoda miracle)??

funniest bt cruel of all, shé is a girl aspiring for MCB(Microbiology) shé had 210 in jamb and 52 in post jamb with a composite of 53.something%(can't recollect) shé was offered admission on the first list, bt if u can recollect vividly, the skul did nt upload candidates admitted course for abt a week after their admission status.. Shé was happy bt to my greatest shock, shé was given ANIMAL NUTRITION. However, their is a guy Wu got 213 in jamb and 45 in his post jamb can't recollect his composite as well bt am sure d girl composite was higher than dat of the latter(the guy)! The guy in question was offered that microbiology on the second list.
Now my question is: why can't they offer the girl her preferred course despite her high composite??

MANY PEOPLE EXPERIENCED THOSE AFOREMENTIONED SITUATION..

My advice here is that funaab admission is all abt READ, PRAY and KNOW SOME1,. If u can read very well, u will excel with excellent score. If u pray, miracle can happen and if u dnt have the two, Some1 will work for u i.e MONEY.....#Happy Easter pals
Nice One Bro...Had 59% Composite Last Year.I Had Connection With 4 People,But All Was Zero.Well,I Can Say Its A Matter Of Luck.ALL IS WELL!!!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by Nunushokoto(m): 7:42pm On Apr 06, 2015
atymat:
i knew ppl hu had 59 nd 60 dat wrnt admitted so entering colmas is nt only by hvin a high score bt also by God's favour
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by Nunushokoto(m): 7:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
aypumping12:
hey guys, do i need further maths to study mechantronics in funaab?hey guys, do i need further maths to study mechantronics in funaab?hey guys, do i need further maths to study mechantronics in funaab?
Its nt necessary u hv further maths for u to gain admission in mechatronics engr
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by aypumping12: 8:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
Nunushokoto:
Its nt necessary u hv further maths for u to gain admission in mechatronics engr
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by barackohandso(m): 10:42pm On Apr 06, 2015
rotyme:

The guy might be a pre degree student. If he is, there is a very high chance of him getting his choice course with his low score than the other girl who had a higher score
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by atymat: 12:44am On Apr 07, 2015
Nunushokoto:
i knew ppl hu had 59 nd 60 dat wrnt admitted so entering colmas is nt only by hvin a high score bt also by God's favour
Talking about God's favour, you're on point, I would have been in 100l but through God's favour I'm in 200l. Pray like you don't read and read like you don't pray and by God's grace you'll get there.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by Bimffo(m): 12:57am On Apr 07, 2015
atymat:
Talking about God's favour, you're on point, I would have been in 100l but through God's favour I'm in 200l. Pray like you don't read and read like you don't pray and by God's grace you'll get there.

Go to bed, Miss..
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by PortableGlo: 9:57am On Apr 08, 2015
Pls funnab students, I hav upper credit in interlink polytechnic (private poly), I wnt to put in for direct entry into funnab. Pls I wnt to know if my school result can be accepted b4 I proceed. Pls I need urgent answers.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by tundeone: 4:45pm On Apr 08, 2015
Is there anyone that has been able to access the jamb direct entry for 2015/2016 site?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by micfo(m): 5:45am On Apr 09, 2015
@ rotymi, na so life b ooo...

One should jst prepare well meet up to d skul standard wen it comes to composite.......................
Guys where can one get's DE form for lagos cos d form seems to b scares. Apy new day pals
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by rotyme(m): 10:54am On Apr 09, 2015
PortableGlo:
Pls funnab students, I hav upper credit in interlink polytechnic (private poly), I wnt to put in for direct entry into funnab. Pls I wnt to know if my school result can be accepted b4 I proceed. Pls I need urgent answers.
well according to ur question, funaab doesnt state or descriminate abt skuls bt as we all know direct entry ain't easy...mind u, the skul also run a diploma prog called FMP and FSP! Meanwhile, the available space for direct entry students are mostly create for d aforementioned programmes.... Bt if ur OND and O'level results re strong and ur preferred course is less competitive, u can be consider admission... Perhaps, dnt rely on Funaab direct entry alone!!!

i hope av provided a useful answer 2 ur question
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by rotyme(m): 10:58am On Apr 09, 2015
micfo:
@ rotymi, na so life b ooo...

One should jst prepare well meet up to d skul standard wen it comes to composite.......................
Guys where can one get's DE form for lagos cos d form seems to b scares. Apy new day pals

the form is available @ zenith bank Ikeja branch or beta still u can go to Waec office road Ogba lagos...bt if u stay close to Ikoyi, u can get urs @ Jamb office in Ikoyi @ d rate of N5000......

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by klexycole(m): 11:46am On Apr 09, 2015
PortableGlo:
What Course Do You Wanna Apply For??

PS:Please,Obtain Many DE Forms As Possible...I Mean Like 3-4 And Apply To Different Universities.GOODLUCK!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by klexycole(m): 12:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
[i][/i][color=#006600][/color] There Was A Guy Last Year,He Processed Three Different Universities...FUNAAB,UNILAG And UNILORIN.

FUNAAB And UNILAG Denied Him Admission,But Eventually, UNILORIN Accepted Him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (133) (Reply)

2016/2017 Lasu Admission Process Thread / Unilag 2013/2014/admission / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes