Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting (205599 Views)

Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI / Massive Employment @ Petroleum Training Institute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by aiikay(m): 12:11pm On Jan 26, 2015
What's happening nah? The son of man scored 51.66%, applied for Welding Engineering, but yet to be invited for interview. God I need this job o!
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by skyra: 12:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
Federal character in full swing. It will favour u sometimes, but this one is painful. 35% getting mail while 60% is still waiting for invite. Best of luck to the invitees and subsequent employees, the rest of us will live to fight another day. This whole recruitment was handled by a fed govt parastatal, so such was expected. Getting the job is a combination of God, brains,gender, catchment area and (man know man). Its a shame, but that's the way it is
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by alpea(f): 12:20pm On Jan 26, 2015
Be positive and trust God to move obstacles. We shall be called.

1 Like

Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by skyra: 12:30pm On Jan 26, 2015
Federal character in full swing. It will favour u sometimes, but this one is painful. 35% getting mail while 60% is still waiting for invite. Best of luck to the invitees and subsequent employees, the rest of us will live to fight another day. This whole recruitment was handled by a fed govt parastatal, so such was expected. Getting the job is a combination of God, brains,gender,federal character and (man know man). Its a shame, but that's the way it is

2 Likes

Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by transbut5(m): 12:42pm On Jan 26, 2015
aiikay:
What's happening nah? The son of man scored 51.66%, applied for Welding Engineering, but yet to be invited for interview. God I need this job o!
What a small world. I thought I was the only one who applied for this position oo and I've been hoping with my. 30%.
This sHould probably mark the end of my hope regarding this recruitment process. BETTA DAYZ.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by timibk: 12:46pm On Jan 26, 2015
skyra:
Federal character in full swing. It will favour u sometimes, but this one is painful. 35% getting mail while 60% is still waiting for invite. Best of luck to the invitees and subsequent employees, the rest of us will live to fight another day. This whole recruitment was handled by a fed govt parastatal, so such was expected. Getting the job is a combination of God, brains,gender,federal character and (man know man). Its a shame, but that's the way it is
do u mean they are done sending invite for interview?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by aiikay(m): 12:49pm On Jan 26, 2015
transbut5:

What a small world. I thought I was the only one who applied for this position oo and I've been hoping with my. 30%.
This sHould probably mark the end of my hope regarding this recruitment process. BETTA DAYZ.
I think we are not all that much sha. Still hoping!
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by skyra: 1:14pm On Jan 26, 2015
timibk:

do u mean they are done sending invite for interview?
I have no way of knowing if all the invites have been sent, just wanted people to realize that being invited is not primarily based on scores and so one should not be depressed if one dosent make it this time,there is always tomorrow. A good friend got 31% and was invited, I got 60% and wasn't. I am very happy for her and hope she makes it thru. Keep hope alive, some invites might still roll in
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by busuyem: 1:20pm On Jan 26, 2015
skyra:
I have no way of knowing if all the invites have been sent, just wanted people to realize that being invited is not primarily based on scores and so one should not be depressed if one dosent make it this time,there is always tomorrow. A good friend got 31% and was invited, I got 60% and wasn't. I am very happy for her and hope she makes it thru. Keep hope alive, some invites might still roll in

I think they used state of origin to determine the cut-off marks. It's well. Lord, I must come here to share my testimoney ooo after receiving my appointment letter. Wish others a huge success!
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jkels(m): 2:01pm On Jan 26, 2015
To God be the Glory

1 Like

Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Philadelphia: 2:05pm On Jan 26, 2015
Kave:
MY WIFE APPLIED FOR LIBRARY OFFICER II
Has she been called for any CBT or interview?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by cartia: 2:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
Has anybody that apply for lectura officer 11A general studies been called for interview
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by osifo4ever: 3:14pm On Jan 26, 2015
has anybody apply 4 lecture 11 petroleum and gas been mail 4 29.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by busuyem: 4:39pm On Jan 26, 2015
Just got a call from PSIN reminding me of Thursday interview. God, I only count on ur GRACE!
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by cartia: 4:56pm On Jan 26, 2015
@busuyem pls what did you apply for?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jkels(m): 5:59pm On Jan 26, 2015
busuyem:
Just got a call from PSIN reminding me of Thursday interview. God, I only count on ur GRACE!

please which number did they call with? I guess I missed their call. It starts with 09 29? what else did they say please?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by busuyem: 6:26pm On Jan 26, 2015
jkels:

please which number did they call with? I guess I missed their call. It starts with 09 29? what else did they say please?

Yes, that's the number. Why don't u call them back?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jkels(m): 6:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
busuyem:

Yes, that's the number. Why don't u call them back?

switched off. what and what did they say plsase
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by cartia: 6:31pm On Jan 26, 2015
Busuyem pls. What position did you apply for?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by busuyem: 6:33pm On Jan 26, 2015
jkels:

switched off. what and what did they say plsase

Nothing much. They just called to remind me that the interview comes up on Thursday by 8am. Shikenah!
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jkels(m): 6:37pm On Jan 26, 2015
busuyem:

Nothing much. They just called to remind me that the interview comes up on Thursday by 8am. Shikenah!

the mail you received stipulated Thursday right? and what department did you apply for
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by abdultobz: 6:45pm On Jan 26, 2015
If you wish to travel to Abj by air at just 9k via Aero tomorrow or next,contact 08079669953.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by moststylish(m): 8:24pm On Jan 26, 2015
jesussaves22:
GOD WILL SURELY LOCATE YOU AT THE RIGHT TIME PLEASE BROTHER DONT LOOSE HOPE. JESUS CHRIST IS STILL ON THE THRONE..CHEERS
Amen,thanx for the encouragement
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by nduline: 10:17pm On Jan 26, 2015
Friends! you can visit aero website (www.flyaero.com) and book for your flight directly, you don't need any middle man. Be warned!!!
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Mrchisomzenas: 10:26pm On Jan 26, 2015
pls those that got the mail for the interview,,,can any share ur scores so that we can know if it is by score.. pls am begging.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by olabayorbeulah(m): 10:35pm On Jan 26, 2015
This is the most useless academic recruitment I ve ever seen...When merit is not the basis I wonder what those lecturer will teach student...
Sorry if I hurt anyone is just the truth...

1 Like

Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by alpee: 11:05pm On Jan 26, 2015
Please has any one who has applied for
: Safety Lecturer Officer II ( Industrial Safety and Environmental Technology. Been invited for interview?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by laidebaba: 11:25pm On Jan 26, 2015
I share your view absolutely my bro!....I 've been wondering the same thing! The whole process appears to have been compromised, and it's looking more like a South-South stuff. Most of the interview invites are low scoring applicants from SS and oil producing state like Ondo. PSIN is compromising merit and standard.
olabayorbeulah:
This is the most useless academic recruitment I ve ever seen...When merit is not the basis I wonder what those lecturer will teach student...

1 Like

Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by HCF(m): 12:19am On Jan 27, 2015
olabayorbeulah:
I am not sure you would be hurting anyone saying that. You have only stated the obvious. The whole exercise leaves much to be desired. it is very painful and disheartening that again another government recruitment exercise has ended with unimaginable anomalies. All the same,i wish those going for the interview the best,while those who couldn't make it will be awashed with God's favour very soon. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Mazimc(m): 3:56am On Jan 27, 2015
I know of my friend that applied for Lecturer officer II PNGP called for 28th.
osifo4ever:
has anybody apply 4 lecture 11 petroleum and gas been mail 4 29.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Mazimc(m): 4:00am On Jan 27, 2015
I had 65%. Well I don't think it is by score entirely as I felt they have introduced one major criteria that is setting us backward: federal character, which is same as quota system. It is well.
Mrchisomzenas:
pls those that got the mail for the interview,,,can any share ur scores so that we can know if it is by score.. pls am begging.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (54) (Reply)

Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 / Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! / How To Apply For Government Npower Program.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.