Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting (205633 Views)

Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI / Massive Employment @ Petroleum Training Institute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by SirBrightoc(m): 8:42am On Mar 06, 2015
@busuyem; solaxy; andrada; jeniro
I think we need to press harder in the school and make the principal officers, starting from the HOD Gen Studies, to know that none of us has been called. There's the possibility of errors and we may miss it entirely if we keep quite. The offices are accessible and we can push hard. I would have stayed back, but I didn't plan to sleep over. If you are closer, think of helping. It will take me approximately 6hrs to get there frm my place besides cost.

1 Like

Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jkels(m): 5:56pm On Mar 06, 2015
SirBrightoc:
@busuyem; solaxy; andrada; jeniro
I think we need to press harder in the school and make the principal officers, starting from the HOD Gen Studies, to know that none of us has been called. There's the possibility of errors and we may miss it entirely if we keep quite. The offices are accessible and we can push hard. I would have stayed back, but I didn't plan to sleep over. If you are closer, think of helping. It will take me approximately 6hrs to get there frm my place besides cost.

Which position
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by SirBrightoc(m): 9:32pm On Mar 06, 2015
jkels:

Which position
Lecturer Officer 2A - General Studies (Mathematics)
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jeniro(m): 9:50pm On Mar 06, 2015
I will be in warri next week
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by SirBrightoc(m): 10:13pm On Mar 06, 2015
jeniro:
I will be in warri next week
Good! I may forward some details to your phone.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jeniro(m): 3:34pm On Mar 09, 2015
SirBrightoc:

I'm still awaiting the info u promised to send!!! shld be in warri dis Wednesday!!!!
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jeniro(m): 3:34pm On Mar 09, 2015
SirBrightoc:

I'm still awaiting the info u promised to send!!! shld be in warri come Wednesday!!!!
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by gesin: 12:30pm On Mar 10, 2015
Is this Mujahid? If so, this is Abdul-Afeez dat we did interview together for d post of Technologist- General Studies. Have u been able to contact the 4th guy to confirm none of us was actually picked.

aliskafy:
I have been following this thread with keen interest. I have seen great nigeria comrades and their exact opposite. In my own case I applied for ICT technologist for general studies. Four of us were interviewed and NONE was called coz we're all keeping in touch. Two delta guys, one lagosian and myself from kano. What baffles me is not that we didn't get the job, but should we continue to keep quite when such injustice is meted. We as a ppl can't do it alone though there are MOLES among us. I suggest we contact an investigative journalism paper like Premium times, under the FOI act they can request for such information. And let dem expose this kind of corruption. We can also use the social media to let the world know. So that others might not get the same treatment like us.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by SirBrightoc(m): 12:50pm On Mar 10, 2015
jeniro:

I'm still awaiting the info u promised to send!!! shld be in warri come Wednesday!!!!
Hope you have recvd the info? Otherwise, revert.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by nellyquash(f): 12:57pm On Mar 10, 2015
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jeniro(m): 10:14pm On Mar 10, 2015
SirBrightoc:

Hope you have recvd the info? Otherwise, revert.

yea....got it
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by damzelicious: 4:08pm On Mar 12, 2015
Hello nairalanders
Got a call from warri today that warri indigenes closed down PTI that they are not satisfied with the recruitment process. They were all carrying placards saying Hausas must leave PTI today, cos the hausas had the higher percentage in dis recruitment. So delta indigenes are angry that northerners cannot come to delta to displace them. The case is at the ministry of education now in abuja, if care is not taken,dis recruitment might be cancelled.

1 Like

Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by GenerousLord: 4:26pm On Mar 12, 2015
damzelicious:
Hello nairalanders
Got a call from warri today that warri indigenes closed down PTI that they are not satisfied with the recruitment process. They were all carrying placards saying Hausas must leave PTI today, cos the hausas had the higher percentage in dis recruitment. So delta indigenes are angry that northerners cannot come to delta to displace them. The case is at the ministry of education now in abuja, if care is not taken,dis recruitment might be cancelled.
Of course, it should be cancelled.
This whole shit first started when we had the first test.
Nonsense
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by aliskafy: 10:51am On Mar 13, 2015
gesin:
Is this Mujahid? If so, this is Abdul-Afeez dat we did interview together for d post of Technologist- General Studies. Have u been able to contact the 4th guy to confirm none of us was actually picked.

I am d one. He wasn't called at all.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by ejiykzazi2007(m): 1:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
aliskafy:
I am d one. He wasn't called at all.
Do you mean that you guys are four in your batch for the interview for d post or only the four people called for that particular post?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by gesin: 4:37pm On Mar 13, 2015
ejiykzazi2007:
Do you mean that you guys are four in your batch for the interview for d post or only the four people called for that particular post?

Seven pple were called into d interview room together, but only four of us was for Technologist- General Studies.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by ejiykzazi2007(m): 7:11am On Mar 14, 2015
gesin:

Seven pple were called into d interview room together, but only four of us was for Technologist- General Studies.
There could be other pple for dsame post that were not in your batch na. I was thinking it was only 4 of u shortlisted for d post and yet no one was called. I would have asked from where they got the pple that filled d vacancies.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by SirBrightoc(m): 7:29pm On Mar 14, 2015
ejiykzazi2007:
There could be other pple for dsame post that were not in your batch na. I was thinking it was only 4 of u shortlisted for d post and yet no one was called. I would have asked from where they got the pple that filled d vacancies.
My dear,
I can confirm that of all of us shortlisted and interviewed for the position of Lecturer Officer 2A (General Studies - Mathematics), not even one person was given appointment. If anyone has been recruited for this position, he was not interviewed for it. That person must have entered through the back door. I am sure and can confirm that we have been contacting one another. Besides, I have been to the school myself to confirm this. You can get few more details on this thread.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by bossfeebok: 7:26am On Mar 15, 2015
Uwie youth has been protesting since thursday 12th March 2015. They are bitter over their 50 slots which was stolen during the PTI recruitment. All activities has been brought to a halt in PTI. Pictures below

Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by ejiykzazi2007(m): 11:48am On Mar 15, 2015
SirBrightoc:

My dear,
I can confirm that of all of us shortlisted and interviewed for the position of Lecturer Officer 2A (General Studies - Mathematics), not even one person was given appointment. If anyone has been recruited for this position, he was not interviewed for it. That person must have entered through the back door. I am sure and can confirm that we have been contacting one another. Besides, I have been to the school myself to confirm this. You can get few more details on this thread.
Only God can see us through this situation bro... God will connect us to our destiny helpers in this country someday... Amen!
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by gesin: 12:10pm On Mar 15, 2015
ejiykzazi2007:

From the list pasted at d gate of PSIN, we were only 4 called for the interview. And we were interviewed together.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by owizy(m): 7:33pm On Mar 15, 2015
Hello house please I will like to know if anybody got called for account officer or if u know someone that knows someone that knows anybody who was called for the post. thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by letty05: 1:39am On Apr 17, 2015
Hi guys, this thread seems so silent. Any good info bout the recruitment or should we totally forget bout it?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by alpee: 1:17pm On Apr 19, 2015
You guys should forget about pti abd focus on getting something better ie a job cause the protest I learnt is over and parties involved have been settle. Good luck every one.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by SirBrightoc(m): 5:11am On Aug 29, 2015
So this is how we were made to labour for others to enjoy? We spent what we had to travel to Abuja and also paid for accommodation for three good times, only for those who were not even part of the process to be given our merited positions. This is robbery; the height of injustice.

[size=14pt]Where are we heading for in Nigeria?
Who will save the common man from those who use them daily as pawns in their game of chess?
Nigeria, we have served you and have been faithful to you, what is our benefit for integrity?

GOD, YOU HAVE TO SPEAK FOR US.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by busuyem: 8:25am On Aug 29, 2015
SirBrightoc:
So this is how we were made to labour for others to enjoy? We spent what we had to travel to Abuja and also paid for accommodation for three good times, only for those who were not even part of the process to be given our merited positions. This is robbery; the height of injustice.

Who will save the common man from those who use them daily as pawns in their game of chess?
Nigeria, we have served you and have been faithful to you, what is our benefit for integrity?

[/size]

That's just it, my brother. It is so unfortunate that were born in the country full of corrupt and demonic people who called themselves leaders. Vengence awaits them all, it may only not be now!
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Mazimc(m): 8:25pm On Jan 09, 2016
And after all said and done, I was not offered any letter but all praise be to Almighty God, last year without much hassle like PTI recruitment exercise, my testimony came with a higher position in one of the newly established federal institution. All thanks be to my God who knoweth all.
Mazimc:
It's having so many twists now. Some got via post, some called from PTI, some got called from Ministry of Education and some getting called from someone in Lagos to pick up the appointment letter. Meanwhile, someone shared on this thread that a lady was called from Lagos to get his letter from PTI and another with Lagos contact address got called to pick from a designation in Lagos which he refuses to share with us. Others said there is a list at PTI. Of all these stories, which should expect as the reliable means of contact. I felt, since they decided to post, it would have been posted to our postal address via a courier. In all I give thanks to God. I am yet to share my testimony and in no sooner time it will happen as I know that my letter is there awaiting me to collect it. Amen
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by SirBrightoc(m): 9:21pm On Jan 09, 2016
Mazimc:
And after all said and done, I was not offered any letter but all praise be to Almighty God, last year without much hassle like PTI recruitment exercise, my testimony came with a higher position in one of the newly established federal institution. All thanks be to my God who knoweth all.
Congrats! my brother. May God take you higher than what PTI would have offered you. My prayer also goes to all others who were unjustly treated by the people who handled this PTI recruitment.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Mekyno(m): 11:01am On Jan 10, 2016
SirBrightoc:

[/size]
chai, dat was touchy.
BTW, hapi birthday.....best wishes of d day.
In dis new yr, everytin will turn to ur favour. God has jst remembered u. Its wel. Mark my words

1 Like

Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by SirBrightoc(m): 2:56pm On Jan 10, 2016
Mekyno:

chai, dat was touchy.
BTW, hapi birthday.....best wishes of d day.
In dis new yr, everytin will turn to ur favour. God has jst remembered u. Its wel. Mark my words
Thanks beloved. Blessings too.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jimswatt: 3:43pm On Feb 15, 2017
Mutual donor:
Mutual donor
Welcome to mutual donation, a peer to peer contribution hub where you donate

5k and get help of 10k
10k and get 20k

All in no distant time.

This is real, reliable and dependable. It is the first of its kind on telegram. Why not check it out?
https:///mutualdonor

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (Reply)

Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 / Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! / How To Apply For Government Npower Program.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.