Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,421 members, 7,958,258 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:27 AM

Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting (207620 Views)

Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI / Massive Employment @ Petroleum Training Institute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by busuyem: 11:56am On Mar 02, 2015
aliskafy:
I have been following this thread with keen interest. I have seen great nigeria comrades and their exact opposite. In my own case I applied for ICT technologist for general studies. Four of us were interviewed and NONE was called coz we're all keeping in touch. Two delta guys, one lagosian and myself from kano. What baffles me is not that we didn't get the job, but should we continue to keep quite when such injustice is meted. We as a ppl can't do it alone though there are MOLES among us. I suggest we contact an investigative journalism paper like Premium times, under the FOI act they can request for such information. And let dem expose this kind of corruption. We can also use the social media to let the world know. So that others might not get the same treatment like us.

That's good! We need more positions that were filled up with non-appearance candidates. They won't try deceiving Nigerian graduates again in this country.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jeniro(m): 3:45pm On Mar 02, 2015
so how do we contact premium times
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Rich4god(m): 5:55pm On Mar 02, 2015
So we now have two departments... Maths and ICT... I think thats enough... We need to start making move. Plz where is that gal whose mum is a lawyer... We need her so she can help is consult her mum... My lawyer friend is not yet back and he has not been responding my to my mails.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Rich4god(m): 5:56pm On Mar 02, 2015
@aliskafy... Mathematician is that you... Am the tall fair guy if you can remember.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by aliskafy: 7:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
Am d one bros. I guess it's Richard! How can I forget
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Rich4god(m): 8:35pm On Mar 02, 2015
aliskafy:
Am d one bros. I guess it's Richard! How can I forget
Good... Were any of those guys we were together that day called... I mean Abu n co...
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by aliskafy: 9:18pm On Mar 02, 2015
None among them was called. I doubt if any person from kano was called at all.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by undefeated(m): 9:35pm On Mar 02, 2015
OGA ENOUGH MALAMS WERE CALLED N I DONT KNOW Y, WONDERING WHAT THEY R COMING TO TEACH, JUST DESTROYING MY ALMA MATA IN THE NAME OF QUOTA
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Rich4god(m): 9:39pm On Mar 02, 2015
undefeated:
OGA ENOUGH MALAMS WERE CALLED N I DONT KNOW Y, WONDERING WHAT THEY R COMING TO TEACH, JUST DESTROYING MY ALMA MATA IN THE NAME OF QUOTA
Guy... We don't need this here...
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Rich4god(m): 9:44pm On Mar 02, 2015
Its really painful to me that I don't have the contacts of my sets... I just really need to hold on to something as we push for this... Any way, I think its high time we get the attention of the mods so they can push this to FP... busuyem jeniro jkels n co, wats ur say.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by aliskafy: 6:06am On Mar 03, 2015
Rich4god:
Guy... We don't need this here...
it's a pity..
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by aliskafy: 6:09am On Mar 03, 2015
undefeated:

undefeated fool this is not what brought us here. I said nobody from kano and that doesn't mean he must b from Dia. I stand by my words. If u have proof show me then. Learn to be polite and have manners pls. D fact that u didn't get d job shouldn't make u lose ur head!!

1 Like

Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jeniro(m): 7:50am On Mar 03, 2015
pls what's d way forward with the court thing I need updates Oo
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Rich4god(m): 8:15am On Mar 03, 2015
jeniro:
pls what's d way forward with the court thing I need updates Oo
we need to first connect to that lady whose mum is lawyer for consultation... Then we try and push this to FP... Hoping to hear from sirblock, bbusuyem and co before we start pushing for FP....
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by solaxy: 10:58am On Mar 03, 2015
Undefeated, let's be polite when responding to issues. Do you know you have just insulted ur ALMA MATA by insulting someone on this thread because I know any institution awards certificate base on your academic performance, morals and discipline. Moreover it's a Federal Job so Quota System have to be followed. Again u should blame ur ALMA Mata for not standing as an institution that will ve forth corruption in any form and go for the best.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by AltarBoy1: 2:47pm On Mar 03, 2015
hmmm... nawa oo. Una sef dey dull. na just because I made 2.2. if not I for massively begin send messages to all news paper and social media including psin. Even though I made it to the interview, I already knw dat my 2.2 is enough to disqualify me as most of my sets are 2.1 and some with masters from foreign university. you guys seems like you font want justice to be done.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by ashson: 3:09pm On Mar 03, 2015
Please can anyone help me, I want to know the name and position of the person that signed the Appointment Letter Please its urgent, Thank you
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Mazimc(m): 3:31pm On Mar 03, 2015
Up till now, there is no LO 1 in Petroleum and Natural Gas Processing Department. And I am in Warri now and have been to the department but yet no offer for the five of us that attended interview.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by monteriza(m): 3:35pm On Mar 03, 2015
Can you also confirm for LO 11 Petroleum Marketing?
Mazimc:
Up till now, there is no LO 1 in Petroleum and Natural Gas Processing Department. And I am in Warri now and have been to the department but yet no offer for the five of us that attended interview.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by ashson: 5:20pm On Mar 03, 2015
ashson:
Please can anyone help me, I want to know the name and position of the person that signed the Appointment Letter. Thank you
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Mazimc(m): 5:23pm On Mar 03, 2015
@Monteriza, Nobody will show you any list in PTI. They are all coding it and even the man with the letters will tell you there is no such list. I gathered the info from those employed in my department but for LO II. From what I heard when i was in the HOD secretary office, I now understand that it is the battle of power. Well I am still hopeful. Even the HOD like I said just told me to pray when i mentioned my class of degree and he stated the criteria for scoring during the interview. But the issue is not interview score or so. One more thing I gathered from some contract staff still awaiting letters, is that they are waiting for six weeks to elapse, so that those who didnt come for the letters will be substituted immediately and Uwie people are agitating for 8 slots, so I heard. I also heard a list will be published in the national newspaper between now and thursday.
monteriza:
Can you also confirm for LO 11 Petroleum Marketing?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Rich4god(m): 6:00pm On Mar 03, 2015
Mazimc:
seems you are in warri... Plz can you just hv me a flash on this number... 08174401715... Plz am waiting.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Rich4god(m): 6:02pm On Mar 03, 2015
So you see these yeye pti...dem no go call some pple to come collect their letter so that them go fit corner d tin. Naija eh...
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Rich4god(m): 6:06pm On Mar 03, 2015
@mazimc... Plz let us knw the name of the news paper once the list is out.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Mazimc(m): 2:30pm On Mar 04, 2015
Well, I have not seen it yet.
Rich4god:
@mazimc... Plz let us knw the name of the news paper once the list is out.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Mazimc(m): 2:45pm On Mar 04, 2015
Just beeped you now. my number ended with ...6091
Rich4god:
seems you are in warri... Plz can you just hv me a flash on this number... 08174401715... Plz am waiting.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by SirBrightoc(m): 3:25pm On Mar 04, 2015
Mazimc:
@Monteriza, Nobody will show you any list in PTI. They are all coding it and even the man with the letters will tell you there is no such list. I gathered the info from those employed in my department but for LO II. From what I heard when i was in the HOD secretary office, I now understand that it is the battle of power. Well I am still hopeful. Even the HOD like I said just told me to pray when i mentioned my class of degree and he stated the criteria for scoring during the interview. But the issue is not interview score or so. One more thing I gathered from some contract staff still awaiting letters, is that they are waiting for six weeks to elapse, so that those who didnt come for the letters will be substituted immediately and Uwie people are agitating for 8 slots, so I heard. I also heard a list will be published in the national newspaper between now and thursday.
Pls a little hint on their scoring method for the interview.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by SirBrightoc(m): 3:05pm On Mar 05, 2015
@ busuyem; jeniro; andrada; solaxy
CONFIRMED:
In PTI now. Nobody has resumed for Mathematics. There is still hope, but we must pray hard. Politics is playing a big role here.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by busuyem: 3:26pm On Mar 05, 2015
SirBrightoc:
@ busuyem; jeniro; andrada; solaxy
CONFIRMED:
In PTI now. Nobody has resumed for Mathematics. There is still hope, but we must pray hard. Politics is playing a big role here.

Weldone, SirBrightoc! Keep us updated as things unfold there. Thanks.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by SirBrightoc(m): 6:13pm On Mar 05, 2015
busuyem:

Weldone, SirBrightoc! Keep us updated as things unfold there. Thanks.
Finally I met the man who has the letters. He asked me to call the names and I called all our names and he said that none was there, without bringing out the list or the remaining letters. I insisted on seeing the letters remaining, but he also insisted that he knows the names on the letters. He told me that since he received the 1st set of letters at once he has not received any more. I probed more to know what will be our fate since none of us has been called, as to know whether more letters are expected. His response was not with assurance, as he was not able to give a strong response to that.

WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by busuyem: 8:27pm On Mar 05, 2015
SirBrightoc:

Finally I met the man who has the letters. He asked me to call the names and I called all our names and he said that none was there, without bringing out the list or the remaining letters. I insisted on seeing the letters remaining, but he also insisted that he knows the names on the letters. He told me that since he received the 1st set of letters at once he has not received any more. I probed more to know what will be our fate since none of us has been called, as to know whether more letters are expected. His response was not with assurance, as he was not able to give a strong response to that.

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Thanks 4 the feedback. I think we need to exercise little more patience to see the list they want to release on paper, and we'll knw what's next from there. Thanks once more.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by solaxy: 8:47pm On Mar 05, 2015
They should ve place the names on paper b4 issuing any letter but reverse is the case in PTI.

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (Reply)

Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test / Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study / How To Apply For Government Npower Program.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.