Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,368 members, 7,954,495 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:24 PM

Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting (207521 Views)

Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI / Massive Employment @ Petroleum Training Institute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by monteriza(m): 12:36pm On Feb 27, 2015
Seconded.
busuyem:

I'll try and consult a lawyer too right away. If nothing is done this time around, worse than this will still happen in this country. My lawyer may not win this case but the step will place watchdogs on them whenever they plan another recruitment. What the hell are they doing? Calling us to come from our individual states to write aptitude tests and interview when they knew that most of the positions had been filled with the anointed candidates is just dissapointing. They don't even mind the risk of life on Nigerian roads; they don't bother about our expenses even the rigorous stress. Nigeria must change!

1 Like

Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Rich4god(m): 12:56pm On Feb 27, 2015
Am in.. I haven't heard or seen anyone that have been shortlisted for lecturer 2B pet n Nat gas dept. If we can truly establish the fact that some pple outside those interview were called, we can seriously pick up a case. I have a lawyer that is willing to back me up.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Rich4god(m): 12:57pm On Feb 27, 2015
This I election time.. If we are able to make some noise, who knows the FG might pick up the case
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by monteriza(m): 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2015
I encourage us to come together and speak in one voice. That's the only way we can put a STOP to this insanity.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by ufoms(f): 1:23pm On Feb 27, 2015
If only u guys know wot reali goes on inside pti as a staff progressing in life u wouldnt even tink of starting dat pti aplication process...May God deliver us
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by busuyem: 1:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
monteriza:
I encourage us to come together and speak in one voice. That's the only way we can put a STOP to this insanity.

I think the 2getherness must start here now. Let's use social media to expose them, if the MOD of this session can help us move our observation to the front page.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by monteriza(m): 1:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
This thread has been to the fp, so won't be placed there a second time. A new thread will do.
busuyem:

I think the 2getherness must start here now. Let's use social media to expose them, if the MOD of this session can help us move our observation to the front page.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by busuyem: 1:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
monteriza:
This thread has been to the fp, so won't be placed there a second time. A new thread will do.

Let the new tread start straight away.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jkels(m): 2:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
What's the name for the new thread please?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by SirBrightoc(m): 3:20pm On Feb 27, 2015
Let the new thread be created with a caption that will attract all who have felt the impact of this and similar injustice in FG job recruitment process in recent times. I am in for it, even for real protest in and around the institution. #REJECT-INJUSTICE-IN-PTI-RECRUITMENT
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by ruqoyah26(f): 3:47pm On Feb 27, 2015
SAY NO TO CORRUPTION . I RISK MY LIFE TO ABUJA YET NOTHING COMES OUT FRM PTI. ALL I HAVE TO SAY #THANK U GOD#
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Rich4god(m): 4:19pm On Feb 27, 2015
I don't think a new thread will be wise. There is a way the mods will get this thread to the FP with a different title and stating frm this current page or any other page that we want
All we nee is to get the attention of the mod. But first we need to get our facts right before going public.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by busuyem: 5:13pm On Feb 27, 2015
Rich4god:
I don't think a new thread will be wise. There is a way the mods will get this thread to the FP with a different title and stating frm this current page or any other page that we want
All we nee is to get the attention of the mod. But first we need to get our facts right before going public.

Do u mean we should wait for more facts or what?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
monteriza:
Seconded.

I was among the people that was interviewed. So my mother is a lawyer, I have contacted SirBright,if you've got facts,she would take up the case.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jeniro(m): 6:03pm On Feb 27, 2015
andrada:

I was among the people that was interviewed. So my mother is a lawyer, I have contacted SirBright,if you've got facts,she would take up the case.

if u Eva need me to stand as a witness.... I'm available
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by SirBrightoc(m): 6:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
andrada:

Thank you andrada. I strongly believe that we have a strong evidence already. jeniro and busuyem, this is the only lady that was with us during the interview. Can we get the other two youngmen in? Monteriza, what do you say?

1 Like

Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Mazimc(m): 6:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
Now we must join forces together and fight this endemic corruption eating up our dear country. Now that we must be together.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Rich4god(m): 6:51pm On Feb 27, 2015
You guys knw one thing... In the law court, its not the truth that matters but what you can prove. Let's get more fact from people first.... Let's try and get concrete evidence before we ring the bell. Busuyem, that lady that you said she got her letter without been part of those interviewed. Are you sure she wasn't interviewed with another set. Also, for pple like us, I can identify all those that were in my set, though don't have their contact. Let's keep pressing maybe we will get the evidence that we are looking for. Am ready to go to any length one wk have a solid prove.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by busuyem: 6:58pm On Feb 27, 2015
Rich4god:
You guys knw one thing... In the law court, its not the truth that matters but what you can prove. Let's get more fact from people first.... Let's try and get concrete evidence before we ring the bell. Busuyem, that lady that you said she got her letter without been part of those interviewed. Are you sure she wasn't interviewed with another set. Also, for pple like us, I can identify all those that were in my set, though don't have their contact. Let's keep pressing maybe we will get the evidence that we are looking for. Am ready to go to any length one wk have a solid prove.

I'm very sure the lady wasn't interviewed with any other set. It's English language applicants that entered after us Maths candidates for general studies. My friends here can testify to that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jeniro(m): 7:05pm On Feb 27, 2015
I can get in touch wit the last guy in our set...he calls me often
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Rich4god(m): 7:08pm On Feb 27, 2015
busuyem:

I'm very sure the lady wasn't interview with any other set. It's English language applicants that entered after us Maths candidates for general studies. My friends here can testify to that.
Ok... You knw, I don't want it to be like a case of those who failed trying to make some noise... Am still trying hard to see if I can connect with my set... That will give me the prove that I need...
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by busuyem: 7:15pm On Feb 27, 2015
Rich4god:
Ok... You knw, I don't want it to be like a case of those who failed trying to make some noise... Am still trying hard to see if I can connect with my set... That will give me the prove that I need...

Alright! Just try and contact ur friends too and let's knw the outcome.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Rich4god(m): 7:17pm On Feb 27, 2015
To start with, why didn't they bring out list for all to check out names. Why didn't psin send text or mails to successful candidates as they use to. Why were there discrepancies in dispatching the letters. Some where called to come to warri, some got in lag others in abj another from min of education....? All these questions signify that something is fishy some where.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Rich4god(m): 7:25pm On Feb 27, 2015
andrada:

My lawyer friend is out of the country and he haven't replied the mail I sent to him. Plz can you help us ask ur mum if one can sue a firm for making its recruitment process look shady.. *I don't even knw the word or phrase to use*
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Ozugbo(m): 7:54pm On Feb 27, 2015
Rich4god:
My lawyer friend is out of the country and he haven't replied the mail I sent to him. Plz can you help us ask ur mum if one can sue a firm for making its recruitment process look shady.. *I don't even knw the word or phrase to use*
My broda,pls take ur case pro Deo.I dnt trus d judicial arm.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by busuyem: 8:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
Ozugbo:
My broda,pls take ur case pro Deo.I dnt trus d judicial arm.

If we don't do anything this time, they will continue perpetrating more evils. Everyone involved in this manipulations must not go scotfree this time.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jkels(m): 8:48pm On Feb 27, 2015
I contact the other two guys that was interviewed with me for my position and none of us have been called or have a letter. but one info I got today was that nobody for my position have arrived in the department because one of us went there today to know what exactly is going on. so they categorically told him that nobody/new staff has resumed for the position we applied for. so to me it spells hope. unless otherwise proven. am still optimistic sha. God is in heaven and watches over his people.

If we can try to go the department which we applied for to confirm if new staffs have arrived there for the position we applied for that can be the first point of call to confirm if we can still be hopeful or "IM" candidates have taken over.

1 Like

Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jeniro(m): 9:25pm On Feb 27, 2015
@srbright....I got ur msg.... will send u d info u requested
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 27, 2015
monteriza:
Seconded.
Do u tink dats proper? We all have passed tru dis frustrations b4 now. Ok wat do u want the contract staffs who hav worked wit them for 18yrs and stil they did nt absorbs them to permanent staff to do? My friends patients and prayer is all u need nw. More better jobs in the FG Wil come ok. For nw nigeria railway is recruiting. Nigeria judicial service commission is recruiting currently pls do nt relent in applying my friends. I hav applied 4 FG job 12times b4 PTI all to no avail. But i tank God 4 blessing me wit this one. Going to court wil do noting and u wil spend the money dat u hav. Some years back we sued our university for maginalization bt still yet notin change. I pray dat God wil bring ur own job to you guys in jesus name.

4 Likes

Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
damzelicious:
@everyone, I know how painful it could be seeing that you did the interview well and someone else got the job becos of their connection, but let's not loose hope. One day,it could be one of our brothers or sisters dats at the top and would want to use their connection to help us, would we say No? Lest just say its d luck of those who are thr now. You think if I was related to Goodluck or any top person in Nigeria,I'll be here in this forum saying this!! I would be somewhr at d top too. So pls, let's just bliv God is planning something big for us.
It is well
This is a fact.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by solaxy: 12:59pm On Feb 28, 2015
I thought we are heading the right way for the first time when PSIN handled this recruitment but unfortunately PTI have their annointed candidate, how can six pple from maths dept enter for an oral interview and none of them was called for the position, only to hear that a non appearance got the job. It's quite funny and unfortunate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (Reply)

Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test / Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study / How To Apply For Government Npower Program.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.