Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Things To Prepare For Before Saying 'I Do' - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Things To Prepare For Before Saying 'I Do' (3804 Views)

From Girlfriend To Wife; 9 Things You Must Know Before Saying ''Yes, I Do'' / Girls:please Read This Before Saying Yes I Do! / Is Saying "i Love You" To Your Spouse Really Important (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things To Prepare For Before Saying 'I Do' by ohaleoghene(f): 5:28pm On Nov 18, 2014
Getting married could be so exciting and exhaustive: the shopping, cleaning arranging making sure your 'D day' went unperturbed, but remain memorable.
And,you look forward to the honeymoon, not so soon,there are some baggage that shouldn't go into your matrimonial home.

Privacy-Yes, there will be little or no privacy when you are married. As a single, you probably love those weekends where you have the door closed, switched off your phones, lay naked on the couch seeing a movie with with popcorn or brandy being your closest friend. Not anymore,your spouse will always be around the house,and with the kids everywhere you can't stay naked to watch a movie unless you don't mind the kids seeing you that way. *winks *
Your spouse's family will prey into your private life and discuss you with friends,your Kid's teacher will know more about you than you are willing to share. No more passwords to your phone and computer,you will share the password to your credit cards.
Bathing time will no longer be private, your spouse might come in to pick the toiletries or drop a tower while also ignoring your presence-no excuse- then you wonder "ahaan,cant i get a little privacy?" Sorry that is what been married does, you will have to share the bed,too.

Intolerance- Getting married means you are ready to tolerate excess or adapt to it. Your spouse often leave the toilet seat open, or forgets to flush (maybe intentionally Lol) you go in and have this staunch smell hit you, and your eyes staring at the big ball What will you do?flush it!i know its hurt but that could be romantic.

Men-you have to deal with the mood swing that comes with menstral cramps, or oh you sometimes run into your wife soiled menstral pad. You hate the site,you went out for air you will have to go come home to the same woman whose menstral pad gave you a bite in the stomach.
Your pregnant wife will be saucy and nag you like a boy,the doctor Will tell you to 'blame it on the hormone',she's lazy and unattractive. Blame it on the hormones!
After child birth, she won't be the same woman you fell in love with. She will loose those curves you loved, you will become a second choice and a 'father figure'because she will focus More on the children. You don't want to compete with your own children!

Women-His soiled socks smells, wears one boxer for more than a day, his 'region' is unshaven then you begin to wonder if he is clean down there.
Independence-marriage literary means dependency.

Women:your hubby will depend on you to do his laundry,make the home,will want you to take care of the crying baby while he sleeps,you will baby sit him while he is sick,but will call your mum to come help while you are sick,you will struggle your way alone to the market,Cook while he eats and says no thank you. Eating your meal is now a routine and his right.

Men:she is now your wife,thus expects you to foot 98% of the bill while she saves her and says your money is hers ,too but you dare not call her money yours,when you do,she will say no, you are the head ,and the head do not claim what the neck hasn't given.
Her family expects you to take care them financially because you marry their daughter or sister. This is Africa my man, where marriage is a privilege.

Sex- you will have it when you feel like and when you don't, as the marriage goes old, the sex will become stale, is no longer special, both now found cuddling after sex as being too formal. He doesn't want sex as he used to, he is not cheating, he just thought watching football is more sexy.

Men: she won't fake her orgasm any more,and will think is silly for you to raise her legs toward the sky she wants them down she is too old for that now, the legs are weak. Sex,same as cleaning the house is a thing of duty.

Unforgiving-your spouse will offend you as many times as the opportunity presents itself, and you just have to forgive as often as it occurs. Sometimes they won't say sorry,forgive,most times they do not deserve to be forgiven,forgive still. And it get so annoying when they do not feel remorse and still claim they are right when obviously they are wrong,forgive still, not for their own sake but for yours. It hurts to forgive them,being hurtful is because you love them,where then is the love if you do not forgive? Let go and dance to the rhythm of that song you love most.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Things To Prepare For Before Saying 'I Do' by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 18, 2014
Re: Things To Prepare For Before Saying 'I Do' by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 18, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lol did u read dat?
Re: Things To Prepare For Before Saying 'I Do' by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 18, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lol did u read dat?
Hiiii. No o! abeg strength nor de! grin na these kyn topics de make FP, so I say make I book space.. u knw.. in case grin

1 Like

Re: Things To Prepare For Before Saying 'I Do' by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 18, 2014
Dis shit just woke up d whole marriage phobia I've bin trying so hard to kill. Especially dat privacy part.

Damn it! sad
Re: Things To Prepare For Before Saying 'I Do' by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 18, 2014
EroticAngelina:
Hiiii. No o! abeg strength nor de! grin na these kyn topics de make FP, so I say make I book space.. u knw.. in case grin
looooooooooooool angelina...No wonder.... Kai... So u dey do wetin i dey do abi...looooooolz...
Re: Things To Prepare For Before Saying 'I Do' by Nobody: 4:44am On Nov 19, 2014
Cutehector4u:
looooooooooooool angelina...No wonder.... Kai... So u dey do wetin i dey do abi...looooooolz...
lols yes na tongue
Re: Things To Prepare For Before Saying 'I Do' by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 19, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lols yes na tongue
lolz i c u... Mawnin cutie
Re: Things To Prepare For Before Saying 'I Do' by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 19, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lolz i c u... Mawnin cutie
good afternoon dear smiley how r u?
Re: Things To Prepare For Before Saying 'I Do' by Hollyb(f): 4:26pm On Nov 19, 2014
It is well
Re: Things To Prepare For Before Saying 'I Do' by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 19, 2014
EroticAngelina:
good afternoon dear smiley how r u?
fyn fyn..been so busy today cuz i went to market to buy so many things... One pick pocketer was caught red handed ...if u see d beatin dey gave dis guy eh..i even pitied him...loll
Re: Things To Prepare For Before Saying 'I Do' by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 19, 2014
Cutehector4u:
fyn fyn..been so busy today cuz i went to market to buy so many things... One pick pocketer was caught red handed ...if u see d beatin dey gave dis guy eh..i even pitied him...loll
lol poverty na bastard o ^^ u bought things? for cooking?
Re: Things To Prepare For Before Saying 'I Do' by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 19, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lol poverty na bastard o ^^ u bought things? for cooking?
yh yh... Ma kitchen was very empty tho..
Re: Things To Prepare For Before Saying 'I Do' by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 19, 2014
Cutehector4u:
yh yh... Ma kitchen was very empty tho..
lol I doubt u know how to cook!
Re: Things To Prepare For Before Saying 'I Do' by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 19, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lol I doubt u know how to cook!
if i ddnt knw hot to cook, u would probably been the one to go to the market for me....
Re: Things To Prepare For Before Saying 'I Do' by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 19, 2014
Cutehector4u:
if i ddnt knw hot to cook, u would probably been the one to go to the market for me....
me? where would u see me to send me to market? tongue
Re: Things To Prepare For Before Saying 'I Do' by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 19, 2014
EroticAngelina:
me? where would u see me to send me to market? tongue
lool trust me, if i wanted to look for u, it wont cost a dime
Re: Things To Prepare For Before Saying 'I Do' by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 19, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lool trust me, if i wanted to look for, it wont cost a dime
yeah right grin ok where do I live?
Re: Things To Prepare For Before Saying 'I Do' by KillerBeauty(f): 7:51pm On Nov 19, 2014
HmMm wow. God give me the grace to make my marriage a success. In Jesus name. Amen cool

2 Likes

Re: Things To Prepare For Before Saying 'I Do' by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 19, 2014
EroticAngelina:
yeah right grin ok where do I live?
loool.. U wanna knw?
Re: Things To Prepare For Before Saying 'I Do' by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 19, 2014
Cutehector4u:
loool.. U wanna knw?
yes^^
Re: Things To Prepare For Before Saying 'I Do' by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 19, 2014
EroticAngelina:
yes^^
lol ok bring ur ears close to your phone...leme whisper it to u..i wouldnt want prying eyes....lol
Re: Things To Prepare For Before Saying 'I Do' by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 19, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lol ok bring ur ears close to your phone...leme whisper it to u..i wouldnt want prying eyes....lol
lol I'm here, oya whisper grin
Re: Things To Prepare For Before Saying 'I Do' by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 19, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lol I'm here, oya whisper grin
its abj i guess...
Re: Things To Prepare For Before Saying 'I Do' by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 19, 2014
Cutehector4u:
its abj i guess...
lol coz u checked my profile! where in abj?
Re: Things To Prepare For Before Saying 'I Do' by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 19, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lol coz u checked my profile! where in abj?
lol yh leme confess..ok i think dis part will b hard tho.. How many guesses do i hav
Re: Things To Prepare For Before Saying 'I Do' by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 19, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lol yh leme confess..ok i think dis part will b hard tho.. How many guesses do i hav
See!!! u don't even know grin u have no guesses tongue but I know where u are wink
Re: Things To Prepare For Before Saying 'I Do' by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 19, 2014
EroticAngelina:
See!!! u don't even know grin u have no guesses tongue but I know where u are wink
loool... No u dont.... I bet u recharge card if u get it
Re: Things To Prepare For Before Saying 'I Do' by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 19, 2014
Cutehector4u:
loool... No u dont.... I bet u recharge card if u get it
shocked too easy! u are in portharcourt a.k.a pH ciry cool tongue did I get it?
Re: Things To Prepare For Before Saying 'I Do' by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 19, 2014
EroticAngelina:
shocked too easy! u are in portharcourt a.k.a pH ciry cool tongue did I get it?
lmao......lolz yh u did, after much expo............. Cmon dearie... Whr exactly
Re: Things To Prepare For Before Saying 'I Do' by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 19, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lmao......lolz yh u did, after much expo............. Cmon dearie... Whr exactly
obi akpor tongue
Re: Things To Prepare For Before Saying 'I Do' by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 19, 2014
EroticAngelina:
obi akpor tongue
looool... I am beginning to suspect u...tell me, wat other hobbies apart from pyschic abilities do u do

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Deal With An Ungrateful Brother ??? / I Hate To Say This / Where Have I Gone Wrong With My Daughter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.