Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,226 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Nairaland Muslims Hammed Djdola Needs Us Most!!! - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Nairaland Muslims Hammed Djdola Needs Us Most!!! (1241 Views)

Nairaland Muslims donate relief items to Internally Displaced Persons In Abuja. / Nairaland Muslims 'inspired By Islam' Project / A Suggestion For Nairaland Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Muslims Hammed Djdola Needs Us Most!!! by Alima2(f): 6:22pm On Nov 18, 2014
Assalum Aliakum waramotulahi wabarakat,

For a while now a brother/nairalander DJDOLA had been in a serious health condition and commendable efforts has been made by rescue team in the health section to save his soul.
i think that we Muslims should contribute our own quota either by Prayers,donations or be a volunteer by joining any of the rescue team to save his soul.
https://www.nairaland.com/1995601/sos-please-hamed-djdola. for further details about the story.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Muslims Hammed Djdola Needs Us Most!!! by Alima2(f): 6:24pm On Nov 18, 2014
Insha Allah the Merciful God will heal u by his healing power!!! amin

2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Muslims Hammed Djdola Needs Us Most!!! by tbaba1234: 6:34pm On Nov 18, 2014
wa aleikum salam waramotulahi wabarakat,

Nairaland Muslims paid him a visit with a little donation.

https://www.nairaland.com/1788627/plannning-thread-nairaland-muslim-organisation/8#28070453

There is much more to be done though.

JazakAllahu Khair for the thread
Re: Nairaland Muslims Hammed Djdola Needs Us Most!!! by maclatunji: 6:57am On Nov 19, 2014
One can see the sense of urgency in the OP which,does her credit as a compassionate individual.

Like tbaba1234 wrote, a lot more needs to be done and all hands should be on deck to save this brother's life.
Re: Nairaland Muslims Hammed Djdola Needs Us Most!!! by Alima2(f): 8:04am On Nov 19, 2014
JakakhaAllahu khairan to u all concerning ur contribution to Hammed health issue.May Allah bless u al
i av bin unable to follow post 4 a while dat is y i was not aware of the moves that have bin made so far,all the same i thin a thread should be created in regards to Hammed in this section for those dat are not following threads so that it wont appear as if we are silent over the issue

Our prayers can also be drop to kip the thread going till the battle is won in saving his soul (in sha Allahu)
Re: Nairaland Muslims Hammed Djdola Needs Us Most!!! by balash(m): 11:16am On Nov 19, 2014
Walaykuum Salaam, May Allah Heal Him
Re: Nairaland Muslims Hammed Djdola Needs Us Most!!! by Alima2(f): 11:23am On Nov 19, 2014
balash:
Walaykuum Salaam, May Allah Heal Him

Amin and save we all frm such a critical helth condition.
Re: Nairaland Muslims Hammed Djdola Needs Us Most!!! by maclatunji: 6:46am On Nov 21, 2014
Alima2:

Amin and save we all frm such a critical helth condition.

Ameen.

Do you have any ideas on ways to raise additional funds and other ways to support him?
Re: Nairaland Muslims Hammed Djdola Needs Us Most!!! by jiddama(f): 1:02pm On Nov 25, 2014
Alima2:
Assalum Aliakum waramotulahi wabarakat,
For a while now a brother/nairalander DJDOLA had been in a serious health condition and commendable efforts has been made by rescue team in the health section to save his soul.
i think that we Muslims should contribute our own quota either by Prayers,donations or be a volunteer by joining any of the rescue team to save his soul.
https://www.nairaland.com/1995601/sos-please-hamed-djdola. for further details about the story.
the story is very touching.I pray that Allah s.w.t grant him a quick recovery and make this trial a recompense for his sins and may He also grant his family the strength to pass this trial.
here's something we can do for him;
1. The Prophet s.a.w said:
no one who is a Muslim would visit a sick person whose time (death) has not reach and then says:
''Asallullahal azima Rabbi arshil azim an yashfiyaka''.
'I am asking Allah the Great,lord of majestic throne that he may cure you'.
save that such person would be healed.
may Allah grant us all good health as long as we live.AMEEN.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Muslims Hammed Djdola Needs Us Most!!! by Beetle: 9:18pm On Nov 25, 2014
Asalam Alaekun,

How can we contribute to this if based overseas?
Re: Nairaland Muslims Hammed Djdola Needs Us Most!!! by Alima2(f): 6:04pm On Nov 26, 2014
Beetle:
Asalam Alaekun,
How can we contribute to this if based overseas?

You can follow the thread on health section

https://www.nairaland.com/1995601/sos-please-hamed-djdola/67#28362002
Re: Nairaland Muslims Hammed Djdola Needs Us Most!!! by Alima2(f): 6:07pm On Nov 26, 2014
maclatunji:

Ameen.

Do you have any ideas on ways to raise additional funds and other ways to support him?

Assalam,

Am sorry i dont, but the only way i do is tru my Prayers for him and for all muslims in nid.
Re: Nairaland Muslims Hammed Djdola Needs Us Most!!! by Alima2(f): 6:51pm On Nov 26, 2014
If there is plan for another visit to Djdola in sha Allah i will definitely attend.
Re: Nairaland Muslims Hammed Djdola Needs Us Most!!! by quanternetz(m): 7:53pm On May 16, 2015
pls add me to nairaland watsapp group. I'm d yoing Abdulquadri

(1) (Reply)

The Twenty-third Greater Sin / Women's Inheritance In The Bible / Islamic Extremism By Definition (Video Corrected)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.