Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,966 members, 7,956,620 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:31 PM

Islamic Extremism By Definition (Video Corrected) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islamic Extremism By Definition (Video Corrected) (1264 Views)

EXTREMISM: Christian Couple Killed For 'desecrating Koran' In pakistan / Things Muslim Communities Can Do To Curb Extremism / Ensuring Zero Tolerance For Any Type Of Extremism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islamic Extremism By Definition (Video Corrected) by Frizy(m): 2:06pm On Aug 03, 2009
[flash=425,344]http://blip.tv/play/Ac7iMIfoSg[/flash]

Dear brothers and sisters I decided to post this video by a reputable Sheikh from the Ahl Us Sunnah wal Jammah (my sect). It talks about Islamic extremism. Extremism takes different forms, the main reason why this is posted is to try and educate ourselves on the dangers of extremism. Boko Haram's complete withdrawal of western education and avoiding to use vehicles (so am told) is not the right way to go about. In fact, we need to be educated and actively participate in the way our world is govern, with Islam and Science in the fore front.

Watch and be informed.

Salam

Frizy
Re: Islamic Extremism By Definition (Video Corrected) by Abuzola(m): 2:12pm On Aug 03, 2009
Jazakhallahu khairan
Re: Islamic Extremism By Definition (Video Corrected) by Frizy(m): 2:38pm On Aug 03, 2009
Abuzola:

Jazakhallahu khairan

Suqkuran my brother.
Re: Islamic Extremism By Definition (Video Corrected) by Jarus(m): 4:48pm On Aug 03, 2009
Frizy:

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/JR5Tl2pac5E[/flash]

Dear brothers and sisters I decided to post this video by a reputable Sheikh from the[b] Ahl Us Sunnah wal Jammah (my sect). [/b] It talks about Islamic extremism. Extremism takes different forms, the main reason why this is posted is to try and educate ourselves on the dangers of extremism. Boko Haram's complete withdrawal of western education and avoiding to use vehicles (so am told) is not the right way to go about. In fact, we need to be educated and actively participate in the way our world is govern, with Islam and Science in the fore front.

Watch and be informed.

Salam

Frizy
Salam my brother
I have a problem with the bolded.Why use sect. I hate that word. I'm also Ahlus-Sunnah, but calling ahlus-sunnah a sect could be misleading. That is true Islam, trying to follow the Qur'an and Sunnah and ignoring bid'ah. It's not a sect, it's simply following the original, prophetic path.
Re: Islamic Extremism By Definition (Video Corrected) by Bashbaba(m): 7:55am On Aug 04, 2009
Jarus:

Salam my brother
I have a problem with the bolded.Why use sect. I hate that word. I'm also Ahlus-Sunnah, but calling ahlus-sunnah a sect could be misleading. That is true Islam, trying to follow the Qur'an and Sunnah and ignoring bid'ah. It's not a sect, it's simply following the original, prophetic path.

Salam,

That is Islam !
Re: Islamic Extremism By Definition (Video Corrected) by Frizy(m): 8:47am On Aug 04, 2009
Jarus:

Salam my brother

Okay seen. My mistake, didn't mean any offense.
Re: Islamic Extremism By Definition (Video Corrected) by mukina2: 11:37am On Aug 04, 2009
Jarus:

Salam my brother

i agree with you here.
Re: Islamic Extremism By Definition (Video Corrected) by Tudor6(f): 8:31pm On Aug 04, 2009
Is not a sect?
What a joke!
Go tell that rubbish to the shitte and sunnis wiping each other out in iraq. . .
Re: Islamic Extremism By Definition (Video Corrected) by bokoharam5(f): 11:42pm On Aug 04, 2009
Tudór:

Is not a sect?
What a joke!
Go tell that rubbish to the shitte and sunnis wiping each other out in iraq. . .

Mind yourself o
Re: Islamic Extremism By Definition (Video Corrected) by littleb(m): 1:06am On Aug 05, 2009
boko_haram
who are you? Are you one of them?
Re: Islamic Extremism By Definition (Video Corrected) by Abuzola(m): 1:37am On Aug 05, 2009
I think this boko is the hand work of osisi
Re: Islamic Extremism By Definition (Video Corrected) by Abuzola(m): 1:49am On Aug 05, 2009
Wow i was right !
Osisi stop this childish thing, how can you say Allah ban ban, if i see you i will respect and admire you with prestige but like they say a boss film is viewed to be the same character in the movie to be the same character in real life
Re: Islamic Extremism By Definition (Video Corrected) by bokoharam5(f): 1:50am On Aug 05, 2009
do you like my new name ?
sexy isn't it?
Re: Islamic Extremism By Definition (Video Corrected) by Abuzola(m): 2:06am On Aug 05, 2009
By the time SS trace you na that time you go no say khaki no be leather.
Re: Islamic Extremism By Definition (Video Corrected) by bokoharam5(f): 2:13am On Aug 05, 2009
Which SS
Senior Secondary abi Suya Spot
abeg make we hia word grin
Re: Islamic Extremism By Definition (Video Corrected) by Abuzola(m): 2:20am On Aug 05, 2009
Huh ? Sé you no go sleep ? Keep using Boko trademark, am sure the SSS are tracing your comment. For your info am not a suicide bomber nor a terrorist, incase you are arrested don't even dare mention my name because i have been seeing some of your post alledging me of militancy or jihadist warrior.
Re: Islamic Extremism By Definition (Video Corrected) by bawomolo(m): 8:26pm On Aug 06, 2009
boko_haram:

Mind yourself o

abeg don't mind my brother tudo. he tends to stray at times.

back to the halfway house my friend grin

(1) (Reply)

When Psychology Meets Islam / Nairaland Muslims Hammed Djdola Needs Us Most!!! / Ho.mo.se.xua.lity And Its Weird Rationalisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.