Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Some Movies That Made Us Scared Of Sleeping Alone In The Room. - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Some Movies That Made Us Scared Of Sleeping Alone In The Room. (6089 Views)

The Unnoticeable Mistakes In Some Movies (photos) / Top Ten Movies That Make You Cry / has anyone been to akwastar.com. u can watch some movies free online. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Movies That Made Us Scared Of Sleeping Alone In The Room. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 19, 2014
18. TI OLUWA NI LE (1993).

A clique of land speculators enlisted the help of a traditional chief to fraudulently sell ancestral land to a business man.The community resisted and took the case to a law court. But then, in retribution, the culprits start dying one after the other in bizarre circumstances suggesting that they are linked in a chain of death.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Movies That Made Us Scared Of Sleeping Alone In The Room. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 19, 2014
19.THE LAST EXORCISM (2010).

The film follows a disillusioned evangelical minister, who after years of performing exorcisms decides to participate in a documentary chronicling his last exorcism while exposing the fraud of his ministry. After receiving a letter from a farmer asking for help in driving out thedevil, he meets the farmer's afflicted daughter.

Re: Some Movies That Made Us Scared Of Sleeping Alone In The Room. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 19, 2014
20. EXORCISM OF EMILY ROSE (2005)

2 Likes

Re: Some Movies That Made Us Scared Of Sleeping Alone In The Room. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 19, 2014
21. THE WALKING DEAD (TV SERIES, 2010).

The Walking Dead is an American post-apocalyptic horror drama television series. It stars Andrew Lincoln as sheriff's deputy Rick Grimes, who awakens from a coma to find a post-apocalyptic world dominated by flesh-eating zombies. He sets out to find his family and encounters many other survivors along the way...

Re: Some Movies That Made Us Scared Of Sleeping Alone In The Room. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 19, 2014
22. ORACLE. (90's)

Some young men with a priest of a community stole and sold the Great Oracle of the community to a white man . They became rich, but they started dying mysteriously one after the other....

Re: Some Movies That Made Us Scared Of Sleeping Alone In The Room. by cao(f): 8:32pm On Nov 19, 2014
I still find it funny that I used to watch Evil Dead during the Christmas season. For some odd reason, it used to be played on the telly in my village (I'm guessing we were receiving the neighbouring town's signals or something). The amount of times I've watched Evil Dead trilogy, na wa. The Necronomicon, a word that never left me.

Let's see films that scared me when I was little? Err... Chucky (AKA Child's Play) scared the heck out of me and It (the film about the killer clown) didn't help either.
Re: Some Movies That Made Us Scared Of Sleeping Alone In The Room. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 19, 2014
22. DIAMOND RING 1&2 (1998).

Chidi, a young and spoilt child of a very wealthy parent. He was sent to the University prematurely, he joined a bad gang on campus because of a victimised female friend and they went to strip a dead woman in her grave.They stole what she valued most even after her death, her "Diamond Ring" given to her by her Husband. They started dying one after the other, leaving only chidi, but terribly sick. She wants her Ring back in few hours to save the boy, but the Ring has been sold out of the country (UK)..........This is just the Beginning..

Chidi-Teju Baby face.
Father-RMD.
Mother-Shola Sobowale.
Aunty-Bukola Ajayi.
Friend-Bimbo Akintola.
Dead woman-Liz Benson.

1 Like

Re: Some Movies That Made Us Scared Of Sleeping Alone In The Room. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 19, 2014
cao:
I still find it funny that I used to watch Evil Dead during the Christmas season. For some odd reason, it used to be played on the telly in my village (I'm guessing we were receiving the neighbouring town's signals or something). The amount of times I've watched Evil Dead trilogy, na wa. The Necronomicon, a word that never left me.

Let's see films that scared me when I was little? Err... Chucky (AKA Child's Play) scared the heck out of me and It (the film about the killer clown) didn't help either.

cao I see u.....
Re: Some Movies That Made Us Scared Of Sleeping Alone In The Room. by pauloftarsus(m): 11:36pm On Nov 19, 2014
Insidious is still the most scary

1 Like

Re: Some Movies That Made Us Scared Of Sleeping Alone In The Room. by Nobody: 4:50am On Nov 20, 2014
23. LAST BURIAL (2000).

Re: Some Movies That Made Us Scared Of Sleeping Alone In The Room. by UjSizzle(f): 7:56am On Nov 20, 2014
Naija home videos scared me like nothing else could sad

Rise And Fall Of The Prophet. All that bakassi boys things with arms and heads chopping.

What's that movie where some guy gave his manhood to a water spirit? He threw it into the river and she caught it? Then said something like, "you'll never get it back?"

Child's Play aka Chucky. Didn't know a doll could inspire such terror embarassed

Evil Dead was quite funny though grin Couldn't for the life of me understand why it scared people.
Haven't seen the remake though.
Re: Some Movies That Made Us Scared Of Sleeping Alone In The Room. by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 20, 2014
24. CHILD'S PLAY ( CHUCKY SERIES, 1988/2013).

The Living Doll.

1 Like

Re: Some Movies That Made Us Scared Of Sleeping Alone In The Room. by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 20, 2014
What about one 'EKUKURAKU' film, I can't remember the name but I think it starred liz benson...

Then another one about 'BUY BANANA'....
Re: Some Movies That Made Us Scared Of Sleeping Alone In The Room. by fharmah(m): 1:21pm On Nov 21, 2014
for me d movies ll include
Boogy man
Silent hills
the collector
The hills have eyes .......... as for dah resident evil neva reli had bin scared of it undecided
Re: Some Movies That Made Us Scared Of Sleeping Alone In The Room. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 21, 2014
Aiye by OloyeHubert Adedeji Ogunde
Re: Some Movies That Made Us Scared Of Sleeping Alone In The Room. by dredmatthew234(m): 12:18am On Nov 26, 2014
IZAKABA angry angry shocked undecided
Re: Some Movies That Made Us Scared Of Sleeping Alone In The Room. by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 27, 2014
Mines
The ghost and the darkness

Till now the thought of the movie still gives me the willies
Re: Some Movies That Made Us Scared Of Sleeping Alone In The Room. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 27, 2014
andyallor:
Mines
The ghost and the darkness

Till now the thought of the movie still gives me the willies
Thanks, ive forgotten that.

25. GHOST AND THE DARKNESS (1996).

Based on a true life story,(1896).
A construction engineer from the British Army, J.H. Patterson is sent to build a railway bridge across Kenya'sTsavo River for the British East African Railway. Soon after he arrives, workmen begin to disappear at night from their tents never to be seen alive again. The engineer soon discovers that a pair of man-eating lions are stalking around the bridge and campsites, killing the workmen for food. He tries a number of different methods to get rid of them, but the beasts always seem to know what Patterson is doing and avoid being shot.

Re: Some Movies That Made Us Scared Of Sleeping Alone In The Room. by kokoA(m): 9:19pm On Nov 27, 2014
End of the wicked.
Re: Some Movies That Made Us Scared Of Sleeping Alone In The Room. by walemoney007(m): 12:57am On Nov 30, 2014
Sile12:
9. JEEPERS CREEPERS 1&2 (2001).

Billy Taggart (Shaun Fleming) assists his father in erecting scarecrows throughout the corn field. When one of the scarecrows suddenly moves, he notices the talons on its feet,and runs back towards the farm, yelling for help, only for the scarecrow to leap into the air and pounce on him. As his father, Jack Taggart Sr. (Ray Wise), and his older brother, Jack Taggart Jr. (Lake Edwards), rush to his aid the scarecrow drags Billy through the field before sprouting wings and flying off into the sky, as Jack Sr. and Jack Jr. watch helplessly.The following day, a school bus carrying a high school football team and cheerleaders back from the state championships suffers a blowout. The chaperons inspect the tire, which they discover has been torn apart by a hand-crafted shuriken made of bone fragments. Back on the Taggart farm, Jack Jr. finds a dagger left by The Creeper. When his father inspects it, it inexplicably flies out of his hand on its own accord.
nah channels i watch dis movie,not so scary for me sha
Re: Some Movies That Made Us Scared Of Sleeping Alone In The Room. by walemoney007(m): 1:04am On Nov 30, 2014
Sile12:

Thanks, ive forgotten that.

25. GHOST AND THE DARKNESS (1996).

Based on a true life story,(1896).
A construction engineer from the British Army, J.H. Patterson is sent to build a railway bridge across Kenya'sTsavo River for the British East African Railway. Soon after he arrives, workmen begin to disappear at night from their tents never to be seen alive again. The engineer soon discovers that a pair of man-eating lions are stalking around the bridge and campsites, killing the workmen for food. He tries a number of different methods to get rid of them, but the beasts always seem to know what Patterson is doing and avoid being shot.
the ghost and d darkness is not scary jawe...
Re: Some Movies That Made Us Scared Of Sleeping Alone In The Room. by walemoney007(m): 1:05am On Nov 30, 2014
Nah so
Re: Some Movies That Made Us Scared Of Sleeping Alone In The Room. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 08, 2014
Bratking:
The Ring (American Version) scared me for 3 days straight. Couldn't prevent me from watching the original Japanese version though. I wasn't able to sleep with the lights off for close to a week after that.
Remember that scene when the girl crawled out of the well and crawled out of the TV. Na so me and my sister sef run commot sitting room, nobody fit enter bak go off the TV that night. Na from outside we off meter.

3 Likes

Re: Some Movies That Made Us Scared Of Sleeping Alone In The Room. by kimco(m): 3:38am On Dec 10, 2014
Karishika, end of the wicked and captive. There was also this movie called diabolo. Very popular gh. After watching these movies I cudn't go into any dark place thruout my childhood days.
Re: Some Movies That Made Us Scared Of Sleeping Alone In The Room. by Nobody: 4:26am On Dec 10, 2014
kimco:
Karishika, end of the wicked and captive. There was also this movie called diabolo. Very popular gh. After watching these movies I cudn't go into any dark place thruout my childhood days.
grin
Re: Some Movies That Made Us Scared Of Sleeping Alone In The Room. by noob03saibot(m): 1:29pm On Dec 14, 2014
Very very good films. Seen all of them and I definately agree with u on them. But resident evil movie, hell no. That was no horror movie, that was an action movie like the matrix
Re: Some Movies That Made Us Scared Of Sleeping Alone In The Room. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 14, 2014
26. THE CONJOURING, 2013.
Based on a true story, this horrifying tale follows world renowned paranormal investigators Ed and Lorraine Warren who were called upon to help a family terrorized by a dark presence in a secluded farmhouse. Forced to confront a powerful demonic entity, the Warrens find themselves caught in the most terrifying case of theirlives.

Re: Some Movies That Made Us Scared Of Sleeping Alone In The Room. by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 15, 2014
27. INSIDEOUS, 2010.

The story centers on a couple whose son in explicably enters a comatose state and becomes a vessel for ghosts in a nastral dimension who want to inhabit his body, in order to once again live.

Re: Some Movies That Made Us Scared Of Sleeping Alone In The Room. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 15, 2014
28. SESSION 9, (2001).

An asbestos abatement crew who begin to experience growing tensions while working in an abandoned mental asylum closed since 1985.
As work begins inside the hospital, they discovers a box marked "Evidence" in a tunnel. Inside they finds a collection of nine taped sessions with former patient named Mary Hobbes. They listens and something terrible happened.

The film takes place in and around the Danvers State Mental Hospital in Danvers, Massachusetts, which was partially demolished five years after the film was made it was considered a cult film.

Re: Some Movies That Made Us Scared Of Sleeping Alone In The Room. by TopsyKrete: 8:41pm On Dec 15, 2014
Why The Unborn no dey dis list?
Re: Some Movies That Made Us Scared Of Sleeping Alone In The Room. by Deeypeey(m): 11:26am On Dec 17, 2014
Has anyone mentioned SAW1,2,3,4 and 5?
Re: Some Movies That Made Us Scared Of Sleeping Alone In The Room. by Nobody: 6:28am On Dec 19, 2014
29. ONE MISSED CALL (2008).

After they received chilling phone calls apparently of themselves in the future, showing the exact time of their deaths. The people who are going to die see strange apparitions shortly before being killed. Beth reports these strange occurrences to the police however, they think she is delirious..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Avatar Last Airbender Comics The Promise Part 1 / Latest Movie Ticket At Pepperoni Cinemas / Download Movie Mp4 Wura Season 1 (complete Episode 1-100)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.