Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,916 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Some Movies That Made Us Scared Of Sleeping Alone In The Room. - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Some Movies That Made Us Scared Of Sleeping Alone In The Room. (6094 Views)

The Unnoticeable Mistakes In Some Movies (photos) / Top Ten Movies That Make You Cry / has anyone been to akwastar.com. u can watch some movies free online. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Movies That Made Us Scared Of Sleeping Alone In The Room. by jimikata(m): 8:12am On Dec 21, 2014
can someone post the link to all these movies plzzzz.
Re: Some Movies That Made Us Scared Of Sleeping Alone In The Room. by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 21, 2014
jimikata:
can someone post the link to all these movies plzzzz.
Actually i don't download movies, so dont know much about those links. If the thread can go FP now, am very sure lots of guys are out there that can help you with the links. But i suggest you Google search, type links to download "title of the movie".
Re: Some Movies That Made Us Scared Of Sleeping Alone In The Room. by Mobi47(m): 10:48pm On Dec 22, 2014
Sile12:
19.THE LAST EXORCISM (2010).

The film follows a disillusioned evangelical minister, who after years of performing exorcisms decides to participate in a documentary chronicling his last exorcism while exposing the fraud of his ministry. After receiving a letter from a farmer asking for help in driving out thedevil, he meets the farmer's afflicted daughter.
I lv ds movie, bro, do u know whether the part 2 of ds movie is out??
Re: Some Movies That Made Us Scared Of Sleeping Alone In The Room. by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 23, 2014
Mobi47:

I lv ds movie, bro, do u know whether the part 2 of ds movie is out??

Yes, 2013.

Re: Some Movies That Made Us Scared Of Sleeping Alone In The Room. by Mobi47(m): 8:48am On Dec 23, 2014
Sile12:

Yes, 2013.
Shiiiit, I wil go out nd search 4 it until I find it, tnks
Re: Some Movies That Made Us Scared Of Sleeping Alone In The Room. by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 23, 2014
Mobi47:

grin

1 Like

Re: Some Movies That Made Us Scared Of Sleeping Alone In The Room. by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 23, 2014
Now that I think about it, Jeepers Creepers wasn't scary but back then, the film freaked me out, esp that scene where the scarecrow removed a guy's head and replaced his own with it. Scary shit.

Silent Hills
The hills have eyes
Chuck
The exorcism( very useless scary movie)
Evil dead
Necronomicon

What about Final Destination?
Re: Some Movies That Made Us Scared Of Sleeping Alone In The Room. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 23, 2014
SupaSunny:
Now that I think about it, Jeepers Creepers wasn't scary but back then, the film freaked me out, esp that scene where the scarecrow removed a guy's head and replaced his own with it. Scary shit.

Silent Hills
The hills have eyes
Chuck
The exorcism( very useless scary movie)
Evil dead
Necronomicon

What about Final Destination?

Ive not seen Necronomicon, even hearing about it for the 1st time.

Ive seen about four of the Final Destination series, its scary but movies that involves spirits or ghosts scares me most.. Hearing the unseen or being killed/attacked by what they can't see..

Final Destination
Re: Some Movies That Made Us Scared Of Sleeping Alone In The Room. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 23, 2014
Sile12:

Ive not seen Necronomicon, even hearing about it for the 1st time.

Ive seen about four of the Final Destination series, its scary but movies that involves spirits or ghosts scares me most.. Hearing the unseen or being killed/attacked by what they can't see..

Final Destination

If you watch necronomicon now, you'll just laugh cos it's funny. But back then it was scary to me. It translates as the 'book of the dead'.
Re: Some Movies That Made Us Scared Of Sleeping Alone In The Room. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 23, 2014
SupaSunny:

If you watch necronomicon now, you'll just laugh cos it's funny. But back then it was scary to me. It translates as the 'book of the dead'.

Yeah, not movies alone. Some things scared us back then and seeing them today they're kind of joke. But Evil dead scared me back then and its still scary.
Re: Some Movies That Made Us Scared Of Sleeping Alone In The Room. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 06, 2015
Mobi47:

Have you seen it..
Re: Some Movies That Made Us Scared Of Sleeping Alone In The Room. by Mobi47(m): 10:20pm On Jan 06, 2015
Sile12:

Have you seen it..
I went searching for it online nd I saw it. They wrote dd name is full like this *the last exorcism part 11, I was happy seeing it o, but I losst 120 mb jst like that. It was stil d part 1 o, so since den I hv forgotn it 4now, dnt wana wast anoda mb o,

Last bullet; i still need am bad bad o
Re: Some Movies That Made Us Scared Of Sleeping Alone In The Room. by joseph1832(m): 1:03am On Jan 07, 2015
Truth is they don't make horror movies like they use to make them. Most of them are just thrillers or suspense.
Re: Some Movies That Made Us Scared Of Sleeping Alone In The Room. by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 07, 2015
Mobi47:

I went searching for it online nd I saw it. They wrote dd name is full like this *the last exorcism part 11, I was happy seeing it o, but I losst 120 mb jst like that. It was stil d part 1 o, so since den I hv forgotn it 4now, dnt wana wast anoda mb o,

Last bullet; i still need am bad bad o

Eeyah.....sorry bro. Actually, I don't do the movie download stuffs and I don't even like seeing movies on devices most especially on fones except if one can download it and transfer it on DVD. Just like seeing movies on big screens "32" or "42" at least. But don't worry, its just a movie you will see it cheaply soon bro.

2 Likes

Re: Some Movies That Made Us Scared Of Sleeping Alone In The Room. by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 07, 2015
joseph1832:
Truth is they don't make horror movies like they use to make them. Most of them are just thrillers or suspense.

How can you describe "Descent" Horror or thriller. ..??
Re: Some Movies That Made Us Scared Of Sleeping Alone In The Room. by joseph1832(m): 9:25am On Jan 07, 2015
Sile12:

How can you describe "Descent" Horror or thriller. ..??
Let your feelings be your guide.
Re: Some Movies That Made Us Scared Of Sleeping Alone In The Room. by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 07, 2015
joseph1832:
Let your feelings be your guide.

Ishilove FP pls.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Avatar Last Airbender Comics The Promise Part 1 / TSTV :: Connecting Your World / Latest Movie Ticket At Pepperoni Cinemas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.